Dark mode in Siasat.pk

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
GAdaarroon ky liya kaisa rahay ga wo din??
Confused Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
میرے بھائی ووٹنگ کے دن تک صبر کرلو عمرانیوں کے لئے سب ویسے ہی ڈارک موڈ ہونے جارہا ہے۔
??
نوتھیوں اور جہالوں کیلئے مزید ڈھیٹ ہونے کا دن بھی ہو سکتا ہے ?

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Right now Siasat.pk is almost the only site that does not provide night mode and it is horrendous on the eyes when you are using most of the other sites/apps in dark mode.
I can use a darkening extension solution but it is not always working nicely with all the sites I use.
Do you dark mode in your screen? Lol use that

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
میرے بھائی ووٹنگ کے دن تک صبر کرلو عمرانیوں کے لئے سب ویسے ہی ڈارک موڈ ہونے جارہا ہے۔
??
جتنا میرا اندازہ ہے تم جوھڑوں کا پانی پینے والے مجاور، اور
بلّو رانی کی موری کے پسّو ہو
???

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
جتنا میرا اندازہ ہے تم جوھڑوں کا پانی پینے والے مجاور، اور
بلّو رانی کی موری کے پسّو ہو
???
دھت تیرے کی۔۔۔۔۔سالوں گزر گئے پر تجھے انسانوں والی بولی بولنی نہیں آئی ویسے جتنی تیری آئی ڈیز ہیں ان کے پاسورڈ کیسے یاد رکھتا ہے؟؟
??

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Right now Siasat.pk is almost the only site that does not provide night mode and it is horrendous on the eyes when you are using most of the other sites/apps in dark mode.
I can use a darkening extension solution but it is not always working nicely with all the sites I use.
Shit! Now that you've mentioned it, it has started to bother me as well! ?lol
Didn't before but now it is, because similarly everything else I use is on dark mode too.

Now I can't unsee it!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
??
Man can't you worthless wankers put your political polarization aside for a minute, do you always have to wear it on your sleeve.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Man can't you worthless wankers put your political polarization aside for a minute, do you always have to wear it on your sleeve.
Hey you whining piece of sh*t, I don't give a fu*k about your ranting. I will write whatever I want. If you have problem with that you can go to hell. I don't care.