DHA dancing fountain..

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aww DHA ke gharon main gutter ka pani!
Qoom 70 saal se harem ke generalon ko paal rahi hai apna pait kat kar

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The hatred is too much, i think you’re head going to explode one day. Nafrat both side not just one, blaming one side make you look crazy
Abhay is zehni mareez ko apnay haal pe chord de, Baji amrood ko subah shaam ISI hi nazar aati rehti hai. Pajama phat gaya. ISI ki saazish. Ghar ka gutter band hai, Army ki saazish. Subah tatti nahi aai, jurnailon ki saazish!

Is ko kissi mental ward mein admit kerwado.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ہاہاہا...کہتے ہیں ناں ایک دن ہر چیز اپنے اصل کی طرف لوٹتی ہے ؟..تو اسکی مثال اس سے بہتر
ہو نہیں سکتی.....ان حرام خور کوٹھی مالکان نے گٹر میں پتا نہیں کیا کچھ پھینکا ہے جو اب
لوٹ کر اصل مالکان کی طرف آ رہا ہے.
اب اس میں کیا .... ?

CANSUK

Abhay is zehni mareez ko apnay haal pe chord de, Baji amrood ko subah shaam ISI hi nazar aati rehti hai. Pajama phat gaya. ISI ki saazish. Ghar ka gutter band hai, Army ki saazish. Subah tatti nahi aai, jurnailon ki saazish!

Is ko kissi mental ward mein admit kerwado.

I never respond to him and i tell people to avoid Barood. few days ago he blamed PTI and IK for Mr Ephedrine and Rana Sana's bail. If they both get sentenced then he gonna blame ISI and army.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I never respond to him and i tell people to avoid Barood. few days ago he blamed PTI and IK for Mr Ephedrine and Rana Sana's bail. If they both get sentenced then he gonna blame ISI and army.
First of all he couldn't debate me I asked him to prove all his bullshit claims against the armed forces and as usual nothing, but when I kept on at it then he started running away from me, when I didn't let him carry on with his bullshit he blocked me, but I could still see his same old bullshit in every thread. Something happened on a remote desert island in the middle of the Pacific ocean, amrood would start his usual boots boots bullshit.

So eventually I got fed up of seeing his bullshit which I couldn't respond to anymore, so I blocked him. Another similar pathetic creature I blocked for same reason was Zaid Qasimi.

Modest

First of all he couldn't debate me I asked him to prove all his bullshit claims against the armed forces and as usual nothing, but when I kept on at it then he started running away from me, when I didn't let him carry on with his bullshit he blocked me, but I could still see his same old bullshit in every thread. Something happened on a remote desert island in the middle of the Pacific ocean, amrood would start his usual boots boots bullshit.

So eventually I got fed up of seeing his bullshit which I couldn't respond to anymore, so I blocked him. Another similar pathetic creature I blocked for same reason was Zaid Qasimi.
Iss Mardood ka jab barood bhi kharij hota hai, tou ye kehta hai keh ye ISI ki sazish hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
The hatred is too much, i think you’re head going to explode one day. Nafrat both side not just one, blaming one side make you look crazy
Good observation, is it to possible that in which direction he/she will explode, I mean to say that which hole?

Galaxy

I dont under stand how come pakistanis can not design and build a proper sewer system. It is so simple.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Abhi ap bachey hain , agar tum ko pata chal jai ke Pakistan ki barbadi main in beghairat generalon ka kitna haath hai tu ap ne bhi yehi kehna hai jo mein ne kaha!
I asked you so many questions about 65, you don't want to answer, once you are done we can do 1971. learn about the GHQ you hate so much, you don't want to learn just bash here, bash there and bash some more!

trust me I know enough what has been done in history of Pakistan but unlike you, I blame both sides!

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a locality where 500sq yds plot is more than 6 crores !!
The standard of planning and design is abysmal ...
No one follows bylaws for town planning nearly all housing societies are sub par and highly expensive ...
Everyone in Pakistan is out to make a little paradise for himself slowly rendering the whole country a living hell .. unfortunately ...