Did market base currency also devalued PTI seats?

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
used to bark on container daily about the devaluation of rupee used to tell people daily how much debt increase by devaluation of 1 rupee kept government on back foot to throw dollars in market to keep the value stable and now he uses this strategy for his political gains bully was unleashed on the people of Pakistan from 2013-2018 and tried fully to stall the development of country

moron is the most cunning man in the history of Pakistan he will not only destroy Pak but will make sure things cannot be mended in any way

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
used to bark on container daily about the devaluation of rupee used to tell people daily how much debt increase by devaluation of 1 rupee kept government on back foot to throw dollars in market to keep the value stable and now he uses this strategy for his political gains bully was unleashed on the people of Pakistan from 2013-2018 and tried fully to stall the development of country

moron is the most cunning man in the history of Pakistan he will not only destroy Pak but will make sure things cannot be mended in any way
This. Imran Khan is a artist in lying.

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

you are abusing without knowing the facts, Pak rupee devalued because we pmln left current account deficit of $20Billion dollars and we didn’t have foreign reserves to keep it overvalued

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are abusing without knowing the facts, Pak rupee devalued because we pmln left current account deficit of $20Billion dollars and we didn’t have foreign reserves to keep it overvalued
Chalo bhai devalue kar dya. Now why there is a trade deficit of 4.2 billion in just one months. 3 saal sa bohak raha tha ka devaluation export increase karti ur import decrease karti. They only beat PPP 2011 export by just 1 million dollar in FY 2021 and in 2011 currency was at 88 rupee against dollar.

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
moron wanted to become PM at any cost used to hear I am making team that will be the best team. Where is the team? where are the 200 economists he used to talk about.

war on terror and electricity problem caused the imbalance in imports and exports.
During war it is not possible to increase exports. This is not possible that bombs are going off in nook and corner of country and exports also keep on rising. You need to have peace and stability to increase exports.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
moron wanted to become PM at any cost used to hear I am making team that will be the best team. Where is the team? where are the 200 economists he used to talk about.

war on terror and electricity problem caused the imbalance in imports and exports.
During war it is not possible to increase exports. This is not possible that bombs are going off in nook and corner of country and exports also keep on rising. You need to have peace and stability to increase exports.
I loved PTI from heart and but i was really shocked when Imran Khan hired a mental case like Shaukat Tarin who has a history of fraud and worst bank in Pakistan Silk Bank.

More i believed him that yes market base currency does reduce imports however, Imran Khan deified all odds and did the 6.5 billion dollar imports and 2.5 billion is luxury cars, Suvs and luxury housing stuff in that import list of August.

I wasted my 3 years supporting a nonsense person.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
For fucks sake give it a rest you whingy little bitch! There is more to life than twitter you twat.
Lol your life depends on PTI twitter slide performance data. PTI performance on twitter slide is life or death case for you and telling me about twitter.

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
I loved PTI from heart and but i was really shocked when Imran Khan hired a mental case like Shaukat Tarin who has a history of fraud and worst bank in Pakistan Silk Bank.

More i believed him that yes market base currency does reduce imports however, Imran Khan deified all odds and did the 6.5 billion dollar imports and 2.5 billion is luxury cars, Suvs and luxury housing stuff in that import list of August.

I wasted my 3 years supporting a nonsense person.
I had been his staunch supported from 2011-2017 but all he wanted was to add PMship in his CV a feather in the cap nothing more he had no plans how to run the country

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lol your life depends on PTI twitter slide performance data. PTI performance on twitter slide is life or death case for you and telling me about twitter.
Mothertrucker I don't even have a twitter account you ugly twat. BC ganj khaandaan ka jamadaar harami sala 24 ghantay kuttia ki tarah chow chow kerta rehta hai.

BC twitter ke post ley ker wadday economist bana huwa hai sharifon ka tut poonjiyan.

Puttar to roh le jitna rohna hai Imran Khan kahin nahi janay wala aur Allah usko lambi zindagi dey 2023 AUR 2028 ke election bhi jeeta gah.

Aur tum salay ganaj khaandan ke jamadar issi tarah rohte raho gay! ? ? ? ?

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Chalo bhai devalue kar dya. Now why there is a trade deficit of 4.2 billion in just one months. 3 saal sa bohak raha tha ka devaluation export increase karti ur import decrease karti. They only beat PPP 2011 export by just 1 million dollar in FY 2021 and in 2011 currency was at 88 rupee against dollar.
یار جھوٹ بول کر آپ کو کیا ملے گا؟

اس نے کب کہا ھے کہ ہم اس لئے devalue کر رہے ہیں تاکہ ایکسپورٹس بڑھیں اور امپورٹس کم ہوں؟؟؟

معاشی اشاریے ہمیشہ پچھلے سال سے موازنہ کر کے دیکھے جاتے ہیں، ایسا ممکن نہیں کہ پچھلے دس سالوں سے ایکسپورٹس کم ہو رہی ہوں اور پھر ایک دم سے ہم دس سال پہلے والی پوزیشن پر چلے جائیں

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Think if a person with a background of Cricket made Pakistan cricket worse than a hockey team than how can you expect things gets better on other department leave alone Finical matters. I learned and wasted my 3 years some people will find out in 5 years or so but they will find out that they wasted there time and life on a manic.