Did Quaid-e-Azam Want Islam in Pakistan ?

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You were saying that Soviet Union wanted to take Pakistan. This is nonsense of Zia. Soviet Union was in decline in late 70s and 80s they had no budget to take on a major non-Nato ally which would mean direct war with Nato.

You wont find any credible historian, Western or Chinese who will support what you are saying. Most probably you made this up on your own due to your selective bias.

Once more you know nothing at all. Western historians do not want Pakistan to become Islamic so they would never support the Quaid's theory.

Imranpak

You were saying that Soviet Union wanted to take Pakistan. This is nonsense of Zia. Soviet Union was in decline in late 70s and 80s they had no budget to take on a major non-Nato ally which would mean direct war with Nato.

You wont find any credible historian, Western or Chinese who will support what you are saying. Most probably you made this up on your own due to your selective bias.

Your bullshit does not deserve a reply. This is because this thread is about what the Quaid wanted but as always you don't know what you are talking about or on what thread! History can be understood in many ways.

Vitamin_C

History can be understood in many ways but not historical facts. I am still waiting for your source on which historian said that Soviet union wanted to take Pakistan in 1980s.

How do I know you are not making it up on your own because of your selective bias?

You can lie to yourself but you cannot fool others, its infront of everyone that this is 4th time I am asking you which historian interpreted it this way and you are running away again. Shame on you.

Your bullshit does not deserve a reply. This is because this thread is about what the Quaid wanted but as always you don't know what you are talking about or on what thread! History can be understood in many ways.

Imranpak

So the only evidence you have to support your claim of Muhammad being an Islamist rather than a secular is Dr Israr Ahmeds videos?

It seems like you are being selective and only looking at information that specifically supports your point of view. In other words you have a selective bias.

There is a speech of Jinnah shortly before his death where he openly says Pakistan will be a secular state (ie separation of religion and state). Why do you ignore that and go to listen to Dr. Israr instead?

No many other video's are also available from other Islamic sources. Problem is you being a secularist will only believe the views of those who agree with you. There are many who have passed away now, they met the Quaid in their final days and support my views. The Quaid did not use the word "secular" at all moreover many of his speeches were tampered with too. I want immediate punishments for criminals in Pak which is what Islamic law is about. I want social justice for the suffering where as you want endless tolerance in the name of secularism.

Last edited:

Imranpak

History can be understood in many ways but not historical facts. I am still waiting for your source on which historian said that Soviet union wanted to take Pakistan in 1980s.

How do I know you are not making it up on your own because of your selective bias?

You can lie to yourself but you cannot fool others, its infront of everyone that this is 4th time I am asking you which historian interpreted it this way and you are running away again. Shame on you.

Once again this is not the place to be discussing this. Open another thread if you want to talk about this issue. That you are talking about it here shows your confusion on the two subjects.

Imranpak

Quran addresses these people differently:
Slaves
Muslims
People of the book
Everyone else

By differentiating between people like that it is not only institutionalizing segregation but also drawing a wedge between them? Will a Muslim marry his daughter to non-muslim? Will Muslims allow a non-muslim to be their ruler? This top level discrimination carries down to lower levels so in a society where you differentiate people based on religion, you cannot have freedom of religion in such a country.

Once again your post has nothing to do with this thread. We are talking about what the Quaid wanted for Pak so stick to the topic. Your lack of commonsense is for all too see here. I have seen you do this many times hijacking a thread with your repetitive rubbish talking about a completely different subject. You are free to leave Pakistan if you feel oppressed however Islamic it was and will remain. You are like talking of Chemistry in a Geography class, shows your level of thinking. I only comment on the correct threads.

Last edited: