Do not blame only Brelvis or TLP for religious extremism in the country.

MS pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
what a a pathetic comparison ...
u r trying to brush all with the same paint.. so thy will look the same,
my dear, for your kind information, its not the case..
i guess its hard for you to accept the reality. just do a simple research and download the list of terrorist organization from Interior ministry website or from any official source of Pakistani govt. you will see more than 90% organizations only belong to deobandis. its a litmus test who is responsible for terrorism in Pakistan. and if you still think its jihad or holy war then I am sorry I cant support this kind of takfiri jihad. the hole country knows it its not a secret anymore.

MS pakistani

Jamat Dawa and Lashkar taiba .. ? ? ? ? .
thy r wanted in endia.. not in Pakistan..
common, its time to take some rest from th internet..
for your information both these terrorist organizations (Jamat Dawa and Lashkar taiba) are banned in Pakistan and their leaders are either under house arrest or under observation. and their finances are being monitored and account blocked. kahan reh rhy ho bhai, sirf ye btao in k leading mullah and jin madaris say ye dehshatgard parh k nikly hay wo kis maktab e fikr say hy. sub ka jawab ek he milay ga aur in may say koi ek b islam ki larai ni blki muslim kushi krtay aye hy
TTP, Sipah e sahaba, Lashker Jangvi, ASWJ, al ahrar group, ISIS, Jamat Dawa, Lashkar taiba, Jaish-e-Muhammad, AI Qaeda ,Jamiat-ul-Ansar , Hizbut Tehrir , Ansar-ul-Islam, Jaish-e- Islam

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
for your information both these terrorist organizations (Jamat Dawa and Lashkar taiba) are banned in Pakistan and their leaders are either under house arrest or under observation. and their finances are being monitored and account blocked. kahan reh rhy ho bhai, sirf ye btao in k leading mullah and jin madaris say ye dehshatgard parh k nikly hay wo kis maktab e fikr say hy. sub ka jawab ek he milay ga aur in may say koi ek b islam ki larai ni blki muslim kushi krtay aye hy
TTP, Sipah e sahaba, Lashker Jangvi, ASWJ, al ahrar group, ISIS, Jamat Dawa, Lashkar taiba, Jaish-e-Muhammad, AI Qaeda ,Jamiat-ul-Ansar , Hizbut Tehrir , Ansar-ul-Islam, Jaish-e- Islam
u seems to b an endian...
u dont evn know .. thr arrest is just for show. ? ..

MS pakistani

u seems to b an endian...
u dont evn know .. thr arrest is just for show. ? ..
haha. bhai I am more Pakistani than you are. i can understand your feeling and you are in a denial situation because your holy cows are the most who is causing the country hundreds of terrorist activities and bloodshed. I know govt is doing drama against those outfits who fight in Kashmir (Jamat dawa and Laskr taiba) but other more than 20 terrorist organizations are still a big challenge for the country. who are those takfeeri bandits? where are those terrorist madrisas, like. madrisa haqania (founded by molana sami ul haq). this fact cant be denied that only one schhol of thought is behind more than 90% bolodshed in the country in the name of takfeeri jihad.

Last edited:

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
but the first position goes to deobandis, as always. ?
i dont care of deobandi and barelvi. they are man made words. no mention anywhere in quran or islam. so it is irrelevant. the reality if whether it is TLP or TTP, they are all believing in violence and people end up dying. the citizens of Pakistan are victims either way.

MS pakistani

i dont care of deobandi and barelvi. they are man made words. no mention anywhere in quran or islam. so it is irrelevant. the reality if whether it is TLP or TTP, they are all believing in violence and people end up dying. the citizens of Pakistan are victims either way.
no comparison between TTP and TLP. TTP killed more than 70 thousand innocents and are still more dangerous as compared to TLP. TLP is not an organized weaponized group and can easily be controlled but TTP is real danger for existence of Pakistan. You can not name any weaponized brigade in TLP. Although TLP is also violent at some occasions but to compare them with TTP or ISIS is not fair.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
no comparison between TTP and TLP. TTP killed more than 70 thousand innocents and are still more dangerous as compared to TLP. TLP is not an organized weaponized group and can easily be controlled but TTP is real danger for existence of Pakistan. You can not name any weaponized brigade in TLP. Although TLP is also violent at some occasions but to compare them with TTP or ISIS is not fair.
i agree, ttp have suicide bombers, tlp just have hooligans on the street
but lets pray for better Pakistan where life is valued

MS pakistani

i agree, ttp have suicide bombers, tlp just have hooligans on the street
but lets pray for better Pakistan where life is valued
100% agreed. My main point is TLP still can be controlled, they are still below weaponization stage. and brelvis are far more peaceful as compared to others if we do unbiased analysis. so we should stop cursing the whole community. Note: I am not a brelvi myself but that's the reality.

Muhammad*Ali

basically, it is not about being a brelvi, deobandi, shia or wahabi. The state should act indifferently against anyone who takes the law into its hands. Although it is a fact that most of terrorist organizations are linked with deobandi school of thought and in the recent past 15 years our army has been trying to neutralize them. brelvis were very peaceful before TLP but now they also have started doing violent acts (although not weaponized killings or bombings) but they should be controlled before its too late. the main problem is our army is more focused on neutralizing the terrorists but still not doing any proper action against those madrisas and organizations which make them. if you just focus on eliminating the terrorists and do not demolish the source then it will never stop. 1. they should demolish all those madrisas which make such lawless jihadis.
2. military training in any madrisa should be banned.
3. punish any molvi who issues extreme fatwa against any human being.
4. mob justice should never happen if anyone has done anything, we have a system its not jungle,
5. gun control should be done just like in many countries like china you can never buy a gun, no gun means less crime,
6. do not allow less qualified molvis to operate in mosques, there must be an eligibility criteria just like if you want to be a teacher you need at lest 14 years of education same should be for molvis. educated molvis will not terrorize people.

MS pakistani

basically, it is not about being a brelvi, deobandi, shia or wahabi. The state should act indifferently against anyone who takes the law into its hands. Although it is a fact that most of terrorist organizations are linked with deobandi school of thought and in the recent past 15 years our army has been trying to neutralize them. brelvis were very peaceful before TLP but now they also have started doing violent acts (although not weaponized killings or bombings) but they should be controlled before its too late. the main problem is our army is more focused on neutralizing the terrorists but still not doing any proper action against those madrisas and organizations which make them. if you just focus on eliminating the terrorists and do not demolish the source then it will never stop. 1. they should demolish all those madrisas which make such lawless jihadis.
2. military training in any madrisa should be banned.
3. punish any molvi who issues extreme fatwa against any human being.
4. mob justice should never happen if anyone has done anything, we have a system its not jungle,
5. gun control should be done just like in many countries like china you can never buy a gun, no gun means less crime,
6. do not allow less qualified molvis to operate in mosques, there must be an eligibility criteria just like if you want to be a teacher you need at lest 14 years of education same should be for molvis. educated molvis will not terrorize people.
thanks for the perfect explanation. 100% correct.