Do you need a PCR test if you transit at Doha on your way to Pakistan?

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am asking this question here because I could not find a clear answer from anywhere.

Pakistan's requirement is a 72-hour PCR from the start of the trip but some travel agents are mixing up UK-Qatar-Pakistan and telling different rules of PCR test without accurate knowledge.

Does anyone have experience of going to Pakistan from UK and transit at Doha?

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am asking this question here because I could not find a clear answer from anywhere.

Pakistan's requirement is a 72-hour PCR from the start of the trip but some travel agents are mixing up UK-Qatar-Pakistan and telling different rules of PCR test without accurate knowledge.

You need a negative PCR collected with in 72 hrs prior to boarding, irrespective of the destination or transits along the way.

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
You need a negative PCR collected with in 72 hrs prior to boarding, irrespective of the destination or transits along the way.
Thanks.. The reason I am scared is that I have seen people being denied boarding for various PCR related reasons.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Any forum member living in Saudi Arabia, please tell us what are current requirements from Saudi government for Umrah now??
Planning to proceed sometime in late January to Mecca and Medina and Istanbul to offer prayers at Hagia Sofia.
Thank you.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اللہ آپ کی نیت قبول فرمائے۔ ہمارے لیے بھی دعا کیجئے گا

بلاوا آ جائے بس . انشاءاللہ آپ کے لیے اور سب کے لیے دعا ہو گی
پہلے استنبول کی سلطان مسجد میں الله کے حضور سر بسجود ہونے کی بڑی تمنا تھی جو کرونا آنے سے سال پہلے رب نے پوری کی اب ھایا صوفیہ کی خواہش اور نیت کر لی ہے . اس پاک ذات سے امید ہے کہ وہ بھی پوری کریگا . انشاءاللہ​

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

All airlines follow this. Select your country of destination for exact rules:

COVID-19 Travel Regulations Map* (powered by Timatic)

Last edited:

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)

Every country has it own requirements,
For Pakistan inbound, everyone one who is over 6 years old need a negative PCR test, airline will impose this on passenger, they may not board a passenger if no negative PCR provided.
For UK inbound, No PCR, no isolation for fully vaccinated citizen,(china n Russia vaccine not acceptable)