Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It's useless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Admin

Lawyers from across Pakistan are taking part in a countrywide protest to demand the reinstatement of senior judges sacked under emergency rule last year.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
We must struggle against injustice and our nothing less than a dictatorship like government.

silencearound

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am against any long march or any kind of attempt to destabilzed the nation .

Nawaz sharif, Zardari , Chidary Intakhar , Ahtazaz ahasn should be send to Umera in a boat , and while sailing in sea , there boat should be destroyed .

HAmaari Jaan chor do ...

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If Imran Khan is there ...We will be there ...Cos He wont make a senseless deision.Imran Khan ,You ll always find us on ur side.Just take us out of this darkness with The Order and Garce of Allah and take us away from the slavery of USA .

Adeel

Founder
GraanG2 said:
If Imran Khan is there ...We will be there ...Cos He wont make a senseless deision.Imran Khan ,You ll always find us on ur side.Just take us out of this darkness with The Order and Garce of Allah and take us away from the slavery of USA .

Amen!

sniperkhan

silencearound said:

Nawaz sharif, Zardari , Chidary Intakhar , Ahtazaz ahasn should be send to Umera in a boat , and while sailing in sea , there boat should be destroyed .

HAmaari Jaan chor do ...

AMEN TO THAT!!!!
you wont have to destroy the boat. if these characters ar in one boat they are gonna start drilling holes in it either way just like they have drilled holes in this country.

my immature friends here. i understand and respect your point of views but i will tell you something, if zardari govt is removed by judge iftikhar, then surely nawaz sharif will come into power, and i wonder if that'd be better for this country?? i beg you guys to go thru the online archives of papers 10 years ago and see what he was doing in this country. if you are happy to let the govt pay 65% of your taxes for foreign debt servicing then sure, let the nawaz sharif come into power because that is what he was doing, otherwise, think twice before u tread on this path.
if you ar going to long march in the hopes that you will rid of zardari, then dont bother, this guy and his entire crew is soon gonna get wiped out. this time for GOOD

jawad_jd

Whatever is going on ...

I don't even trust Iftikhar Chaudry or Lawyers ...

I trust IMRAN KHAN ONLY ... He is a sensible and truthful man ...

We should support him ... Because currently he is the only one who can bring a change in Pakistan ...

khizer

Citizen
i totaly support long march i so many hope with thame evrybody com with him just for pakistan pleas com to gathr long march (pakistan long live) [imran] :?:

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
we should take part in long march, bcz its time to take out zardari from government otherwise he ll make kangal pakistan.

shikari585

Citizen
silencearound said:

HAmaari Jaan chor do ...

I have a same feelings like u for our those politicians ,just wait and watch for the real inqalaab that we need for :x

khanjee

Mere Bahi
how can you forget these people to put in the same boat
1......Janaab Altaaf Bhai :x
2......Babar Ghori
3......Dr. Farooq Sattar

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
silencearound said:

HAmaari Jaan chor do ...

Sorry! But why Ch. Iftihar and Ietezaz Ahsan? Other dirty politician including our so called "MUNAFIQ" MAULANA FAZAL should be executed. This is the only solution for Pakistan. Until these politician are there, no hope for the better.

Chief Justics Iftikhar Ch sb and Imran khan we are with you.... they are leading us to a Greater and Stronger Pakistan ...

Chief & Iman teray Jaan Nisaar
Byshumar ... byShumaar

Status
Not open for further replies.