Doctors protest in Islamabad

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Paida Kiye Jao.
Na koyi Planning Na koyi Standard Na koyi Validity.
Eik Waqt tha from Every corner demand of Pakistani Doctors enormous.
Still in UK USA practising Pakistani doctors regarded as world class doctors.

Wake up Pak

They are protesting against NLE examination.
It is a requirement to practice medicine.
Is the exam going to ask questions about mohinjo daru? Obviously it will be related to medicine.
This so called educated lot wants everything thier ways but i hope the government will not scum to their demands.

aneeskhan

In Bangladesh when doctors got surplus they stopped low standard Medical Colleges.
Due to good quality of Doctors they are happy in their land , giving good quality of services to public. So Doctors Public and Government all are happy. This called management.
When East n West Pakistan separated
East Pakistan population was 7.5 Crore n West Pakistan 6.5 Crore.
Now Pakistan crosses 23 Crore n BD at 15 Crore.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
In Bangladesh when doctors got surplus they stopped low standard Medical Colleges.
Due to good quality of Doctors they are happy in their land , giving good quality of services to public. So Doctors Public and Government all are happy. This called management.
When East n West Pakistan separated
East Pakistan population was 7.5 Crore n West Pakistan 6.5 Crore.
Now Pakistan crosses 23 Crore n BD at 15 Crore.

paan ghtka khanain ke kya consumption hay ajkal?

Tyrion Lannister

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
their real pain is the centralised induction policy that is fair as it is followed around the world. Har kisi ko lahore, ISL, Kar me sarkari nokri leni hai to villages aur remote me kon jae ga? Centralised policy is practiced in US and UK and every trainee has to go where his/her merit meets the guidelines. You scums want to have all the luxuries of gov job without leaving big cities. Also, they have issues with everything including exam templates, exam dates etc.
This lot is a result of private medical colleges that throw low level doctors who always complain as they can't compete, same goes for foreign doctors who graduated from China while getting 400 marks in FSc and do not want to give UHS exam to prove they know something

paki__

MPA (400+ posts)
They are protesting against NLE examination.
It is a requirement to practice medicine.
Is the exam going to ask questions about mohinjo daru? Obviously it will be related to medicine.
This so called educated lot wants everything thier ways but i hope the government will not scum to their demands.
to UHS jo exams leti hai unka kya faida?