Does anyone know where this jahil molvi is from?

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this is the responsibility of the parents. why are they sending kids to such people.
Zainab was raped because her parents went to do umrah. What type of umrah and hajj is possible by leaving kids to society. I would arrest their parents along with this shaitan

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
this is the responsibility of the parents. why are they sending kids to such people.
Zainab was raped because her parents went to do umrah. What type of umrah and hajj is possible by leaving kids to society. I would arrest their parents along with this shaitan
How can the parents know this kind of behavior happens in the madrassah

Pnauman Elvy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ٰI have got kids of my own about the same age....I honestly felt sick watching this...it is painful even to watch...who are these animals...why why why?

Hussain1967

Believe me, if he was doing this to my children, I would have shot him on the spot. Government should campaign this to parents ( particularly to those living in rural areas) that they should ask their children on daily-basis if they ( the children) were hit by or molested by teachers ( both Madressah teachers and School teachers).

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This dickhead idiot should be paid back ten times more with the same treatment by a 300 pounder with 12 inch long heavy hands. These children will be traumatized for the rest of their lives and more likely become violent later in their adult lives.

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
Please do forward this video on other social media platforms, I really want to know where this molvi is from. I will file an FIR against him and bear the legal costs of having him punished. He can then be made an example of and hopefully, inshaAllah, lead to a legislation to ban this kind of punishments.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a boarding madrassa where these children have been left by their parents.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
This happend in every madrassa and in majourity of pakistani schools specially Govt schools. Nothing will reform in Pakistan in near future. Actually nobody care. Poor people will get this kind of punishment from everywhere. Tabdeeeli was just a SLOGAN.

nasir77

oh Lord what is going on, how can somebody be so cruel... Madam Mazari kuch idehr bhi tawajah dian.... Molvi masoom bachon ka keya haal ker raha hai....

cestmoi ✅️

This happend in every madrassa and in majourity of pakistani schools specially Govt schools. Nothing will reform in Pakistan in near future. Actually nobody care. Poor people will get this kind of punishment from everywhere. Tabdeeeli was just a SLOGAN.

What kind of 'reform' are you talking about...

cestmoi ✅️

He seems to know someone is filming. Regardless, this basted should be punished in the same way to teach him a lesson.

Khair Andesh

Even a jahil will know not to hit children
This is some kind of evil

if they cannot determine then don't send them there.

ٰI have got kids of my own about the same age....I honestly felt sick watching this...it is painful even to watch...who are these animals...why why why?

He seems to know someone is filming. Regardless, this basted should be punished in the same way to teach him a lesson.
استاد اور والدین کی مار بچوں کے لئے ایک رحمت ہوتی ہے۔ ہم اپنے استاد اور والدین کی سختی کے شکر گزار ہیں جن کی بدولت ایک شخص قابل ذکر مقام پر پہنچتا ہے۔
البتہ موجودہ ویڈیو میں دیکھا جا سکتا ہے کہ فرمائشی پروگرام چلایا جا رہا ہے۔یہ شخص جان بوجھ کر بلا وجہ بچوں کو تشدد کر نشانہ بنا رہا ہے، اور جانتا بھی ہے کہ ویڈیو بن رہی ہے۔ غصہ مصنوعی ہے، اداکاری فضول ہے۔
اس وقت پورے ملک میں مدارس کی کردار کشی کی مہم چل رہی ہے، اور اس قسم کی ویڈیوز بھی پروپیگنڈا کا حصہ ہیں، جس کا مقصد عوام کو مساجد و مدارس سے دور کرنا ہے۔ کیوں کہ جس شخص کا تعلق اللہ کے گھر سے کمزور ہو گا، وہ شیطان اور اس کی ذریت کا آسان شکار ہو گا۔

Imranpak

If i saw him do this to any kid would kick the shit outta him no questions asked. They do this knowing no action will be taken against them. Tragedy is those parents who send their kids to such people know nothing about human rights never mind Islam. They think such behaviour is true Islam.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Motherfucker is punching the poor like kids in the back, what kind of disgusting fuck is this. This is the "religious education" madrassas are offering children. And finally what are the results, people like fazlu diesel.