Does Iran really take Indian propaganda as fact or something's cooking?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I believe you are being emotional here. if the Taliban were only hiding then why did the Americans had to run? it appears you have not followed what was happening in Afghanistan. if what you believe id true then Indian jokers would have gladly taken over from Uncle Sam as was planned. what do you think made them run for their lives
Americans didn't win the war but the tattibans did not defeat them. And nobody ran for their lives. Withdrawal was on the table for years and in the final year there were what around only 3000-ish soldiers left.

People act like the tattibans launched a massive offensive pushing them back and after making a last stand suffering heavy casualties they retreated as fast as they could. Biden administration made the mistake of agreeing to aug 31 deadline at Doha but he kept his word.

The US has a bad habit of starting wars 1000s of miles away it cannot win. But these wars are highly profitable to the Military Industrial Complex and every 2 or 3 decades it needs a war to replenish its coffers. Lots of people got filthy rich because of these wars at the expense of the US taxpayer and it was in their interest to keep it dragging on for as long as possible. The amount of money so called private contractors made was insane.

Watch this documentary, same thing happened in shitholeistan

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
How come I dont know when Talibans asked Pakistan to fuck off with regards to TTP
Well you need to keep yourself up to date then. The tattibans have clearly said TTP is Pakistan's issue, not their problem and no response to the list of wanted TTP fighters given by the Pakistani govt to them to be handed over. So all in all a big fuck off to Pakistan. And you think they will take any action against their own biradars the TTP?

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
3883223.jpg

TEHRAN – In the first sign of turnabout, Iran issued warnings in multiple directions as Taliban forces announced the “conquest” of the last opposition foothold in the Panjshir valley.

After weeks of strictly sticking to a line of neutrality, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh struck a note of warning about the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan.

Speaking at a weekly press briefing on Monday, Khatibzadeh warned about foreign meddling in Panjshir, the last stronghold of opposition against the new order led by Ahmad Massoud who is the son of legendary anti-Taliban commander Ahmad Shah Massoud. Khatibzadeh also strongly condemned the Taliban attack on the valley and described the death of opposition leaders there as “martyrdom,” a major indication of Iranian resentment at the Taliban’s inchoate political deliberations to form a government.

The remarks came on the same day a Taliban spokesman announced that the group’s forces “conquered” the provincial capital of Panjshir. Taliban media also circulated video footage showing Taliban forces posing in front of Panjshir’s governor-general office and raising the flag of what came to be known as the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.

Meanwhile, Afghan and Iranian social media platforms and news outlets were abuzz with reports of Pakistani aerial support for the advancing Taliban forces in Panjshir. There were even reports that Fahim Dashti, the spokesman for Massoud-led forces known as the National Resistance of Afghanistan, was killed in a Pakistani drone strike.

Responding to a question about the Pakistani involvement in the battle for Panjshir, Khatibzadeh said, “The news coming out of Panjshir is concerning. Last night’s attacks [on Panjshir] are condemned in the strongest terms. Martyrdom of Afghan leaders is deeply regrettable.”

Khatibzadeh said Iran was reviewing the reports of foreign intervention. “This should be reviewed,” he asserted.

Khatibzadeh pointed out, “Afghanistan’s history shows that foreign intervention, both direct and indirect, has resulted in nothing but defeat for the aggressor force, and the Afghan people are independence-seeking and zealous, and certainly any intervention is doomed,” he said.

The Panjshir issue must be resolved through dialogue, with the mediation and presence of all Afghan elders, Khatibzadeh underlined amid reports of the Taliban advance into the valley.

The spokesman noted, “Neither side should allow this path to lead to fratricide. The Taliban must abide by its own obligations under international law and its own obligations by whatever it says. Starving the people of Panjshir, besieging the Panjshir region, cutting off water and electricity in this region is a matter of concern.”

Khatibzadeh stressed that “humanitarian law under international law must be respected.” He once again called for an inclusive government to be established in Afghanistan, one that would include all ethnoreligious groups of the war-torn country.

“The Islamic Republic of Iran is making every effort to help end the suffering of the Afghan people and to form an inclusive government in Afghanistan that reflects the country's ethnic and demographic composition,” he stated, adding, “It is the will of the people that must finally be realized and determine the future of Afghanistan, not foreign intervention or any other conspiracy. Certainly, lasting peace can only be achieved through intra-Afghan dialogue between all groups.”

Underlining that Iran is closely following the developments in Afghanistan, Khatibzadeh warned, “I strongly warn that all red lines and obligations under international law should be observed.”

The change in Iran’s tone toward the Taliban is the latest indication that the group urgently needs to address the concerns of its neighbors in a transparent way and avoid traps that could be set for it by some predatory players in the region who stand ready to drag Afghanistan into a costly and deadly power competition.

Like many other countries bordering Afghanistan, Iran has its own concerns about the future of this country under Taliban rule. A primary concern is that some countries in the region would tempt the Taliban into adopting stances against Iran. The United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and to some extent Saudi Arabia and Turkey have already reached out to the Taliban.

Officials from the UAE, among other counties, are currently working to get the Kabul airport operating again, according to Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid. This is while the UAE has not disclosed its involvement in the airport’s rehabilitation. It only said that it sent a plane carrying humanitarian aid to Kabul.

In addition, Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan has spoken with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman and Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Zayed, two of Iran’s staunch rivals to say the least, on Afghanistan. But will they help with Afghanistan without expectations? That remains to be seen. What can be certainly said is that countries are not charities. Therefore, the Taliban should be aware of what its new allies demand from it. At the end of the day, any hostile posture by the Taliban against Afghanistan’s neighbors will not secure the long-term interests of the Afghan people.

Another concern that the Taliban need to address is to avoid marginalizing other ethnic and religious groups when forming a government. Nearly all countries, including Iran, have called on the Taliban to form an inclusive government. Not doing so would enrage the international community and isolate the Taliban government on the global stage.

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/464785/Iran-draws-red-lines-on-Afghanistan
Its seems Iran has given a task to turn Afganistan like Iraq and Syria in return of ease of sanctions. Iran also tried to convince some tribs to fight against Taliban as american proxy but tehy refused.
Iran will be a new epic centre for indian terrorism exports. Iran is unclaimed American child.
Pakistan probably understood that and almost 50% fencing on the iran border has also be completed.
Its time for iran to prove to be a reliable neighbor, and good opportunity for making life of millions of Iranian.

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
Well you need to keep yourself up to date then. The tattibans have clearly said TTP is Pakistan's issue, not their problem and no response to the list of wanted TTP fighters given by the Pakistani govt to them to be handed over. So all in all a big fuck off to Pakistan. And you think they will take any action against their own biradars the TTP?
I never wanted to start off again but I would like you to provide me the links where Talibans have officially stated to the state of Pakistan that TTP is their internal problem. I have been following all the developments since and after the fall of Kabul and heard no word whatsoever against Pakistan or in favour of TTP. By the way I listen and follow a very credible journalist "Imran Riaz Khan". Never miss his any vlog or presentation and never ever he mentioned anything relevant to what you are saying whatsoever. Either you are being delusional or confused or hypo critical over Talibans and their existence.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I never wanted to start off again but I would like you to provide me the links where Talibans have officially stated to the state of Pakistan that TTP is their internal problem. I have been following all the developments since and after the fall of Kabul and heard no word whatsoever against Pakistan or in favour of TTP. By the way I listen and follow a very credible journalist "Imran Riaz Khan". Never miss his any vlog or presentation and never ever he mentioned anything relevant to what you are saying whatsoever. Either you are being delusional or confused or hypo critical over Talibans and their existence.
I know your love for the tattiban is never ending and blind because somehow we always side with the underdog and specially if that dog is selling Islam as his chooran then us shouda Pakistanis go head over heels for that kind of dog BUT nothing more dangerous than an ignorant friend.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Americans didn't win the war but the tattibans did not defeat them. And nobody ran for their lives. Withdrawal was on the table for years and in the final year there were what around only 3000-ish soldiers left.

People act like the tattibans launched a massive offensive pushing them back and after making a last stand suffering heavy casualties they retreated as fast as they could. Biden administration made the mistake of agreeing to aug 31 deadline at Doha but he kept his word.

The US has a bad habit of starting wars 1000s of miles away it cannot win. But these wars are highly profitable to the Military Industrial Complex and every 2 or 3 decades it needs a war to replenish its coffers. Lots of people got filthy rich because of these wars at the expense of the US taxpayer and it was in their interest to keep it dragging on for as long as possible. The amount of money so called private contractors made was insane.

Watch this documentary, same thing happened in shitholeistan

you did not give a reason for chaddis to run away from the country they thought they would own after uncle sam left?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
you did not give a reason for chaddis to run away from the country they thought they would own after uncle sam left?
Well I thought it was so obvious it didn't even warrant a response. Don't worry they will be back, once things get more settled and they wave a few million $$$$'s in front of the tattiban in the name of "investment" plus a huge majority of Afghanis like love Indians and hate Pakistanis and they won't mind at all of their return, In fact will welcome it.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well I thought it was so obvious it didn't even warrant a response. Don't worry they will be back, once things get more settled and they wave a few million $$$$'s in front of the tattiban in the name of "investment" plus a huge majority of Afghanis like love Indians and hate Pakistanis and they won't mind at all of their return, In fact will welcome it.
again a misconception - this is what chaddis are trying to portray. a few hundred liberals collected by giving them a few hundred rupees each does not mean all Afghans love endia. its like the western media saying Taliban have taken the country from the people. it was the public support that got them where they are. the country was taken away from a few miscreants looting the country like ganja brothers. the public is with Taliban and they are with Pakistan

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
a few hundred liberals collected by giving them a few hundred rupees each does not mean all Afghans love endia.
Fuck the media this has been mine and many others, even on this forum personal experience. How many Afghanis outside of Pakistan have you met? I have almost gotten into physical altercations over this in real life.

This is what you lot don't get because you have no actual experience. Without fail every Afghanistani I've met ( and I've met plenty over the years ) hate Pakistan and are in full favour of Indian to the fullest.

If you would have visited Afghanistan earlier you would see the royal treatment they dish out to Indian visitors and how rudely Pakistani visitors are treated.