Donald Lu should be sacked for bad manners and sheer arrogance

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think Pakistan and US relationship will never get closer in the next 20 years
and Pakistan will be the one who will suffer not USA ... US will just impose sanctions on Pakistan and throw Pakistan in a dirt bin ... look to Germany as an example, they were saying we wont take any oil and gas from Russia anymore since 3 months and yesterday they farted and decided to take oil and gas from Russia because Europe is dependent on Russian enery and same goes for Pakistan.Pakistan is indeed dependent on USA and it is reality even if you like it or not.First make your economy strong and then show eyes to USA not like that you showing eyes to US and in back door you asking USA to help them with IMF.

kayawish

It will be fine, Pakistan will have normal relations with US.
you will come to know soon let imran khan sweep elections which he will i know then you will see what US do .. the problem is khan is not Anti biden but Biden is Anti Imran khan.

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran khan knows how to deal with west. India is benefiting from low Oil prices just because they know their worth as well, while Pakistan is paying a heavy price for following a beggars policy.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
you will come to know soon let imran khan sweep elections which he will i know then you will see what US do .. the problem is khan is not Anti biden but Biden is Anti Imran khan.
Biden will lose next election..USA is nothing..After Ukraine war..world going to make new strategic alliances..Allah swt se daro..USA se nahi..America se rooz G Marwanay se behtar ha banda ghas kar zindah reh ley...Kia N Korea..Iran..khtam ho gey.??Kia USA ne Ukraine ko tabah honay se bacha lia??

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Soo saal Ganduo..gulami ki zindagi guzarnay se behtar ha..Banda aik din izzat ki zindagi guzar ley...

mughals

these chaptay immigrants are very dangerous. I had once an encounter with them on the airport. My lord!!
they can't return to their countries, nobody accepts them onshore. Balgham is on Immi.