Dr Jackal or Mr Hyde: The real Dr Qadri stand up and raise your hand?

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Tahir ul Qadri ready to meet Zardari and PM, new twist

ٹوپی الپادری طاہر القادری
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

آزاد امیدوار

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: 5 Questions Altaf/Qadri Alliance

safe_image.php

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)

guys i love the way you(lovers of Tahir-ul-pahdri's) are giving him different names(bigsmile)

Altaf Lutfi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

1. MQM still has opportunistic designs and not taking Qadri's approach seriously as it tightens noose around its own neck. MQM jumping into Qadri's boat only to find a chance to cause upheaval to blackmail government to help in MQM's attempt to escape from cases in London and voting reforms in Karachi, which PPP is still resisting. Qadri is smart enough not to shun MQM's support for his show but he can't guarantee them for any real help of any sort.

2. Working for social reforms, motherland''s development or another noble cause is not like selling wine, for which you need to apply for license. He is doing what we all are doing at different levels and given the situation in Pakistan, I will appreciate help even from the devil, to topple this fraud show of stealing our mandate for 4 decades.

3.What he needs and me too, like every be fooled citizen, that electoral reforms should take place, laws should be ensured to apply and CEC must not be a weak entertainer but with authority to execute the culprits. Care taker team should not be favorite of 2 parties only, every considerable political force should be consulted. Whole electoral process must adhere to constitutional norms, by word and spirit.

4. With 4 decades of rubber stamp parliament and family limited ruling parties, every window of chance for reforms within the system is shut and that is why people are out for change which is natural alternate.Current system has no hopes for genuine people to take seats in parliament. Coincidentally, mukmuka factor is being exposed in Indian politics too as in Pakistan. Politicians have failed on both sides here and there.

5. Above points have the answer.

I have responded only what I hope it is. Nobody knows how things will shape up with flow of events in coming days and lot many visible, invisible factors will make impact.

silverchloride

Councller (250+ posts)

Every day he gives new statements. I have still failed to understand what he's trying to achieve by this long march. Could he not just meet with all the political forces one by one and then devise a mutually acceptable strategy for everyone? He could then have forced Zardari and Co to meet the genuine demands and get them implemented through the election commission.

Wonder why he's wasting million of rupees in this useless exercise? He should've saved this money and invested it in elections where it is truly required and have gotten some of his top people elected into the parliament to make a difference.

Secondly, how could he defend the deputy prime minister supporting his cause? Could he not just have persuaded him to negotiate with Zardari to accept these demands. Also, why is he quiet on the militant rigging of elections that MQM does? That is far worse than what happens in Punjab. Do you think MQM will happily accept reforms that will wipe them off the system? I don't think so.

Qadri sahab should have gone solo and urged all non-status quo parties, especially those who are outside the parliament to join him (and those who had boycotted in 2008 especially) to join him. That would have really helped!

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

Establishment has nothing to do with this - they are getting ready for 111 brigade action!

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

ذلالت اور بے غیرتی

کی اعلیٰ مثال طاہر کینڈی، طاہر کینڈی

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Qadri saab ka ma mureed hoo, acha nahi lagta kehta hua magar Qadri saab bhee awwal darja ka bawacoof nikla, unko Altaf bhai sai acha saathi nahi milla?

Idiot

Last edited:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wo to sab shaih hay, MAger jamation ki kiun Hati hui hay Qadri se?? [hilar]

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would not be surprised if Dr Qadri offered Asif Ali Zardari an opportunity to stand with him on the same platform. it should not make much difference to him since president Zardari's coalition partners are already defecting him.

panasonic

Banned

whatever he is but anyone who is getting rid of nawaz and zardari (cancer for country) entire nation with you.

evanescence

MPA (400+ posts)

Join DateJul 2011LocationUKPosts
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ChangePakistan

Brave and true revolutionary leader..............Zulfakar-e-Haidri...........Tahir-ul-Qadr OAY ! CHANGEPAKISTAN ! TUM ***** HO KIA / YEH JOKE BRAVE BHI LAGTA HAI AUR LEADER BHI 1[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

No doubt he is brave and renowned leader.
People been waiting for leaders to start that change they been screaming for last couple of years.
But Dr. TQ has done that ... on 14th Jan you will see the who was brave and who was after something else and used this change slogan.

evanescence

MPA (400+ posts)

Every day he gives new statements. I have still failed to understand what he's trying to achieve by this long march. Could he not just meet with all the political forces one by one and then devise a mutually acceptable strategy for everyone? He could then have forced Zardari and Co to meet the genuine demands and get them implemented through the election commission.

Wonder why he's wasting million of rupees in this useless exercise? He should've saved this money and invested it in elections where it is truly required and have gotten some of his top people elected into the parliament to make a difference.

Secondly, how could he defend the deputy prime minister supporting his cause? Could he not just have persuaded him to negotiate with Zardari to accept these demands. Also, why is he quiet on the militant rigging of elections that MQM does? That is far worse than what happens in Punjab. Do you think MQM will happily accept reforms that will wipe them off the system? I don't think so.

Qadri sahab should have gone solo and urged all non-status quo parties, especially those who are outside the parliament to join him (and those who had boycotted in 2008 especially) to join him. That would have really helped!

150994_541687829175088_1168325658_n.jpg

wadera

Senator (1k+ posts)

No doubt he is brave and renowned leader.
People been waiting for leaders to start that change they been screaming for last couple of years.
But Dr. TQ has done that ... on 14th Jan you will see the who was brave and who was after something else and used this change slogan.

Wake up buddy .. Pakistan is not Egypt and Islamabad can't be turned into Tehreer Square .. as much as I hate to quote him .. Fawad Chaudhry in prog yesterday ..rightly called this .. 'Shareer Square' ... that is apt description.

If you think there will be revolution from 14 Jan you haven't read history. Besides just think for a moment .. that if tomorrow Zardari makes a statement that we will accept TUQ's conditions i.e. electoral reforms including making election commissioning strong .. then what will happen to your march of revolution?

Secondly, Rehman Malik is already in London so expect MQM to make a U Turn soon ..

Lastly and most importantly, TUQ doesn't know the difference between 2 lakh and 2 millions :) Please teach him some elementary mathematics as he always gets confused with numbers.

evanescence

MPA (400+ posts)

بھائی ایک بات تو ماننی پڑے گی کہ جتنا بے عزت قادری ١ مہینے میں ہوا ہے پورے ٦٠ سال میں نہیں ہوا کبھی ، آج مجھے خان صاحب کی وہ بات یاد آ رہی ہے کہ

الله کا وعدہ ہے کہ وہ دنیا سے کسی کو اٹھائے گا نہیں جب تک اس کا اصل چہرہ سامنے نہ آجائے

Alhamdulilah he is more renowned and more respectable personality in the world than anybody else here in Pakistan specifically. This could be your own thought not to be considered universal truth. I wouldnt blame your elders on this rugged manners but you need to change your company. Shall i post here some of Dr. TQ's achievements??? you must compare with the person in dp.

1. Phd
2. Writer of thousands books in different languages on different topics.
3. Speakers of hunderds of thousands of speeches in different languages on different topics.
4. Well renowned Fatwa against terrorism.
5. Delivered speeches in different universities including Alazhar.
6. Managing organizations in 90 countries also in africa.
7. Various welfare projects working for upbringing of society under MWF umbrella.

530608_400219986712812_1850689049_n.jpg