Dr Jackal or Mr Hyde: The real Dr Qadri stand up and raise your hand?

ChangePakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Tahir ul Qadri ready to meet Zardari and PM, new twist

Thanks for your advice..............but Jan 14th would be the biggest "Pakistan Tehreer Square"................time of revolution

Wake up buddy .. Pakistan is not Egypt and Islamabad can't be turned into Tehreer Square .. as much as I hate to quote him .. Fawad Chaudhry in prog yesterday ..rightly called this .. 'Shareer Square' ... that is apt description.

If you think there will be revolution from 14 Jan you haven't read history. Besides just think for a moment .. that if tomorrow Zardari makes a statement that we will accept TUQ's conditions i.e. electoral reforms including making election commissioning strong .. then what will happen to your march of revolution?

Secondly, Rehman Malik is already in London so expect MQM to make a U Turn soon ..

Lastly and most importantly, TUQ doesn't know the difference between 2 lakh and 2 millions :) Please teach him some elementary mathematics as he always gets confused with numbers.

evanescence

MPA (400+ posts)

Wake up buddy .. Pakistan is not Egypt and Islamabad can't be turned into Tehreer Square .. as much as I hate to quote him .. Fawad Chaudhry in prog yesterday ..rightly called this .. 'Shareer Square' ... that is apt description.

If you think there will be revolution from 14 Jan you haven't read history. Besides just think for a moment .. that if tomorrow Zardari makes a statement that we will accept TUQ's conditions i.e. electoral reforms including making election commissioning strong .. then what will happen to your march of revolution?

Secondly, Rehman Malik is already in London so expect MQM to make a U Turn soon ..

Lastly and most importantly, TUQ doesn't know the difference between 2 lakh and 2 millions :) Please teach him some elementary mathematics as he always gets confused with numbers.

This will be on Dr. TQ if zardari offers him any reforms' package as you mentioned. But in my belief we should go for 14th Jan. He is not reliable person, everybody knows what he did with PML-N over last 5 years. Believe me we are sick and tired of this unreal democracy and system. Elections will not gonna bring any thing different than current system, democracy and futile parliament. I respect IK but could he be able do anything in next election??? what you think he will do clean sweep??? Realistically i dont think so.

And BTW Dr. TQ is not afraid of MQM's U-Turn.
We must stand against this system. Believe you me this is the real time. Otherwise nothing would be there to change.

***For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something**** Steve Jobs

wadera

Senator (1k+ posts)

This will be on Dr. TQ if zardari offers him any reforms' package as you mentioned. But in my belief we should go for 14th Jan. He is not reliable person, everybody knows what he did with PML-N over last 5 years. Believe me we are sick and tired of this unreal democracy and system. Elections will not gonna bring any thing different than current system, democracy and futile parliament. I respect IK but could he be able do anything in next election??? what you think he will do clean sweep??? Realistically i dont think so.

And BTW Dr. TQ is not afraid of MQM's U-Turn.
We must stand against this system. Believe you me this is the real time. Otherwise nothing would be there to change.

***For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something**** Steve Jobs

Kuch bhi nahin hoga .. TUQ is a fraud... I know you don't like to admit that but please tell me answers to following without attacking me:

1. Why did he buy fake titles/awards like International Man of The year, International Diploma?
2. Why is he not even telling people his real name i.e. Tahir Sial? Why he needs to borrow Qadri title? Why he even change his late fathers surname?
3. You mentioned in earlier post about Minhaj in 90 countries, why is he not transparent in spending donation money? e.g. if you goto minhaj welfare website there are no details on expenses (normally all charities will have this published).
4. Why did he expel Abid Gilani and Navid Baig? Why in the first place he allow Gilani to spend over 200K a month of donation money without asking for any receipts or accountability?

I have so so many questions but help me with answers above before I can ask more questions

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

No doubt he is brave and renowned leader.
People been waiting for leaders to start that change they been screaming for last couple of years.
But Dr. TQ has done that ... on 14th Jan you will see the who was brave and who was after something else and used this change slogan.

You change your statements quite often. Last time you were sure TuQ will never ask for any Govt position but he said if asked he will not run away from his duties (thus accept it) you never apologized. Or did I miss that?

evanescence

MPA (400+ posts)

Kuch bhi nahin hoga .. TUQ is a fraud... I know you don't like to admit that but please tell me answers to following without attacking me:

1. Why did he buy fake titles/awards like International Man of The year, International Diploma?
2. Why is he not even telling people his real name i.e. Tahir Sial? Why he needs to borrow Qadri title? Why he even change his late fathers surname?
3. You mentioned in earlier post about Minhaj in 90 countries, why is he not transparent in spending donation money? e.g. if you goto minhaj welfare website there are no details on expenses (normally all charities will have this published).
4. Why did he expel Abid Gilani and Navid Baig? Why in the first place he allow Gilani to spend over 200K a month of donation money without asking for any receipts or accountability?

I have so so many questions but help me with answers above before I can ask more questions

1) Need proof.
2) Not using caste as name, is there any big deal?? I am malik and never used as name so as wished that people call me. He mentioned Sial in one of his speech about his biography. (can paste link here if require). Qadri is because he is following that chain i mean Hazrat Allaoud Din who was qadri.
3) Yes about their accounts you can ask them infact it should be on their website. I agree on that but it doesnt mean they are misusing them anyway.
4) and about Abid Gilaani, Asmat Gilaani, Ikraam Shah Gllani, Rabbani Afghani i can answer you but this is not my way so sorry on them anyone else will def answer you on them.

Well this is issue with us that we start bashing one another personalities and start arguing on secondary issues on this point. So will try not to entertain any further questions if they found as above.

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)

Alhamdulilah he is more renowned and more respectable personality in the world than anybody else here in Pakistan specifically. This could be your own thought not to be considered universal truth. I wouldnt blame your elders on this rugged manners but you need to change your company. Shall i post here some of Dr. TQ's achievements??? you must compare with the person in dp.

1. Phd
2. Writer of thousands books in different languages on different topics.
3. Speakers of hunderds of thousands of speeches in different languages on different topics.
4. Well renowned Fatwa against terrorism.
5. Delivered speeches in different universities including Alazhar.
6. Managing organizations in 90 countries also in africa.
7. Various welfare projects working for upbringing of society under MWF umbrella.

530608_400219986712812_1850689049_n.jpg

I know about him much more than you have mentioned :)

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wonder dr sb swears too much...coz normally the person who swears all the time to make people believe that he is truthful is not considered trustworthy... or ?

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
Al-Qadri alliance is as normal as Al-sharif alliance .. Al-Bhutto alliance... Al-Musharaf alliance... Al-Imran alliance even Al-Jamat alliacne(if jamat comes into power someday) is just a normal thing.. Altaf bai's history is the proof that he can make alliance with anybody to remain in power...n It is necessary for their existence...;)

Moosa_ibn_Ali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

طاہر القادری کا ماضی منافقت اور جھوٹ سے بھرا پڑا ہے
اس کے بعد اسکو پاکستانی مفاد میں سمجھنا
بیوقوفوں کی جنت میں رہنے کے مترادف ہے
ایک جھوٹے اور منافقت دکھانے والے شخص سے آپ کیا امید رکھ سکتے ہیں
اسکا جھوٹ پکڑا جا چکا...اسکی منافقت آشکار ہوچکی
سارے ثبوت موجود ہیں
بس اگر چاہیے تو دیکھنے والی آنکھ..سننے والے کان....شعور رکھنے والا دماغ
اور اللہ کی طرف سے ہدایت

باقی جن کے دلوں پر قفل ہے
انکے لئے اللہ سے ہدایت کی دعا ہے

paki-muslim

Minister (2k+ posts)
Islamabad ko Egypt ka tahreer square banaey ka matlab hai ye Pakistan k halaat kharab karna chata hai , tahir ul qadri fraudiye pe "Baghawat" ka mukadma chala k andar kar dena chaiye.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr Qadri has lost respect of hundreds of millions of Pakistanis for colluding with MQM . This misguided judgement will cost him heavily and make him look like a clown at the end of the day. How could he sit on the same table with crooks, criminals and target killers and embrace them?

Millions of Pakistanis who were dithering about their support for Imran Khan are now more convinced that Dr Qadri's
sudden and aggressive entry into Pakistan's politics is intended to derail Imran Khan's chances of becoming the next prime minister of Pakistan.

But the youth of Pakistan knows it very well it is Imran Khan and PTI that can lead Pakistan to economic, political and internal stability. Dr Qadri believes that everything that he says, expects and hopes for in his sincere vision about Pakistan's future will fall into lap as a blessing from Allah but in the real world, it is called dreaming in a sunny day.

im sorry to say, but imran khan had his chance since he done his jalsa for a good year but didnt take the opporutnity to deliver to the people, but Dr Qadri can i am with him 100%

Ahmed365

MPA (400+ posts)
Tahrir Square means Liberation Square not violence square. The people of Pakistan need to be liberated from elitist feudal dynastic system.

wadera

Senator (1k+ posts)

1) Need proof.
2) Not using caste as name, is there any big deal?? I am malik and never used as name so as wished that people call me. He mentioned Sial in one of his speech about his biography. (can paste link here if require). Qadri is because he is following that chain i mean Hazrat Allaoud Din who was qadri.
3) Yes about their accounts you can ask them infact it should be on their website. I agree on that but it doesnt mean they are misusing them anyway.
4) and about Abid Gilaani, Asmat Gilaani, Ikraam Shah Gllani, Rabbani Afghani i can answer you but this is not my way so sorry on them anyone else will def answer you on them.

Well this is issue with us that we start bashing one another personalities and start arguing on secondary issues on this point. So will try not to entertain any further questions if they found as above.

1) the proof is on this thread - http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?153366-Hypocrite-Par-Excellence-TUQ-Admin-pls-don-t-merge
2) It is a big deal ... how can he follow a chain when he doesn't have any Qadri blood in him? Please tell me that .. he is only doing that to sell his version of Islam
3) I am asking Minhajians and there supporters here .. go and ask them .. demand transparency from them, unfair if you dont
4) Why are you shying away to answer this man? Why? Besides the letter from one of your own minhajians has the following quote (also can be found on this thread http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?153366-Hypocrite-Par-Excellence-TUQ-Admin-pls-don-t-merge)

Sayyad Abid Gilani has been affiliated with Minhaj-ul-Quran International (Islamabad) for a long time beginning with Minhaj-ul-Quran Youth league (MYL). He was later made media incharge and was appointed as central Secretary Information when the PAT Media & Foreign Relations Office was setup in Islamabad in 1999. Mr Naveed Baigh was appointed as Director DFA was also involved in this office.

Mr Abid Gilani has been held in high regard by central leadership of MQI. The Islamabad media office cost MQI one hundred and fifty thousand to two hundred thousand rupees per month. Due to the high regard and trust which Headquarter had in Mr Abid Gilani, he was exempted from the formal submission of receipts a and vouchers

So this same person was held in such a high regard that all $$ was exempted from him and then he was fired only because he started speaking the truth against Tahir Sial Qadri? Shows TUQ's ego , doesn't it? Open your eyes people ... you are being taken for a ride by this fraudia.

Now, all these questions have to do with TUQ's personality, character, intentions and the way he is running his institute. They are indeed very relevant as this is the guy who is demanding so much from people of Pakistan to wage a war against corruption, reforms .. charity begins at home ..

For such a person, he should atleast be transparent and accountable to his own institute that he brandishes everywhere to get more $$.