Dr Moeed wants to convey something to PM

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Excellent dissection and analysis by moeed.

Though sometimes he gets too liberal, I think IK's media team should work closely with him to take advantage of his knowledge and experience.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I kind of agree with Moeed here.
The media team is ridiculous and set IK’s interviews with stupid Low profile journalists and with irrelevant questions.

IK should avoid lecturing or explaining and should stick to short policy statements
giphy.gif

I kind of agree with you. When he starts explaining then his reality comes out ---- which makes Haqaanis the Afghan tribe, Draggs and pulls Japan and joins with Germany, Interchanges the Pajamas of Khaleel Gibran and Rabindranath Tagore Etc Etc.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Agree with his analysis, but dunno why his TV program does not show such wisdom???

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
giphy.gif

I kind of agree with you. When he starts explaining then his reality comes out ---- which makes Haqaanis the Afghan tribe, Draggs and pulls Japan and joins with Germany, Interchanges the Pajamas of Khaleel Gibran and Rabindranath Tagore Etc Etc.
گُڈ مین دی لالٹین،،، یس یس، نو، نو
وَڈا دلّا وِد سی این این

Last edited:

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
giphy.gif

If even funnier when you have audacity to criticize Khan, yet you worship Shareefs
?