Dukhtar e Pakistan

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dr Aafia Siddiqi is so innocent that Taliban,TTP, Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram and ISIS all have demanded her release as a condition of release of hostages. The militants who abducted Czech citizen are now demanding Aafia.What connection they have with Afia?

Dr-Aafia-Siddiqui1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hairatkada

Banned
I think she is innocent and just a victim of heat of the reaction. 911 was big impact incident, USA was on a witch hunt and govt of Pakistan was not letting go any opportunity to make dollars and handed over a lot of innocent people to USA. I have heard some funny stuff that even some street beggars were sold to USA as terrorists.

hairatkada

Banned
A Sad State of affairs. Govt. of Pakistan should at least request an access to her. I feel sorry for her , everytime i hear something about her or read posts about her, my hate for USA gets 10 fold!

Only what question. What she was doing in Afghanistan?

what was Osama doing in pma / what was rymondavis doing in Lahore apart from killing .? why did patwari government let him go who killed three in day light .. how many afia has killed in us in day light ..

Last edited:

hairatkada

Banned
what was Osama doing in pma just a stupid question

A lot of people were there as social workers. Afghanistan lacked infrastructure, and a lot of religiously motivated people with non military intentions went there and formed NGO's to help out the local people. When the war started , most of them were wrongfully labelled as terrorists and sold to USA for dollars.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
A Sad State of affairs. Govt. of Pakistan should at least request an access to her. I feel sorry for her , everytime i hear something about her or read posts about her, my hate for USA gets 10 fold!

بھائ صاحب عافیہ صدیقی امریکی شہری اور انکی مجرم ہے اور امریکی اپنے مجرم کو پاتال سے بھی ڈھونڈ نکالتے ہیں , ہماری طرح نہیں کہ ایک مولوی کو اسلام آباد میں لال مسجد میں بٹھا رکھا ہیے اور نوکری سے بھی نہیں نکال سکتے, ویسے آپکی یا میری نفرت یا محبت سے امرہکہ کی صحت پر کوئ اثر نہیں پڑتا