Eid e Zahra Mubarak

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Seeing this all over my social media feeds today. Eid e Zahra is being celebrated today by .

"Omar Koshan (Persian: عمرکشان‎, lit. 'the Killing of Umar'), also known as Jashn-e Hazrat-e Zahra ("Celebration of [Fatima] Zahra") or Eid-e-Shuja' ("Feast of the Courageous One") is a festival held by some Twelver Shi'a Muslims in Iran, commemorating the assassination of the second caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab (also spelled 'Omar', c. 583–644) by the Persian slave Abu Lu'lu'a Firuz."

Last edited by a moderator:

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Citizen X
My suggestion is to delete this thread as Iran Became Shia Country after 1500 when Safvid Turk captured Iran from Ottomans. So Abu Lulu Firoz can't be called Shia as till his time there was no Shia the one we are observing these days. Anyway if any one celebrating the Assassination of Omar RA today, is not going to decrease his status in Islam. I will be blessed if Lord of heavens and earth Allah Subhan Wa TaAla give me fraction of his wisdom. Amin
Shia mean helper and Shian e Ali means helpers of Ali RA. If I was present his times, I would gladly be a Shia not just because he was cousin and Son in Law of our Prophet Muhammad PBUH but he was a best scholar of that time and was fourth Caliph of Islam.
May Allah guide us to follow the Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad PBUH based on the understanding of Sihaba Ikram Ridwanullah Majmaeen Collectively and Ali ibne Talib RA was one of them Amin.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Anyway if any one celebrating the Assassination of Omar RA today, is not going to decrease his status in Islam.
Alhamudlilah, of course it won't, neither will all the lies and slander they same people say but there is something to be said for these people who celebrate his murder and yet claim to be Muslim.

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Seeing this all over my social media feeds today. Eid e Zahra is being celebrated today by .

"Omar Koshan (Persian: عمرکشان‎, lit. 'the Killing of Umar'), also known as Jashn-e Hazrat-e Zahra ("Celebration of [Fatima] Zahra") or Eid-e-Shuja' ("Feast of the Courageous One") is a festival held by some Twelver Shi'a Muslims in Iran, commemorating the assassination of the second caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab (also spelled 'Omar', c. 583–644) by the Persian slave Abu Lu'lu'a Firuz."

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
bullshit brainwashed kid. This kid will not go very far in his education. Bara hoker plumber banay ga ya painter.

Razzi

MPA (400+ posts)
bai kya matlab he apka khul kar bat karen ap kya kehna chah rahe hen hum ne to is video me ye samjaya he ke koi aik doosre ko bura na kahe jis ne meelad manana he wo manai jis ne nahin manana wo na manay

knowledge88

bai kya matlab he apka khul kar bat karen ap kya kehna chah rahe hen hum ne to is video me ye samjaya he ke koi aik doosre ko bura na kahe jis ne meelad manana he wo manai jis ne nahin manana wo na manay
My question would have been for the kid who supported Eid Miladun Nabi. He said Prophet Muhammad pbuh used to fast on his birthday I.e. on Monday If he agrees that Prophet Muhammad pbuh used to fast on his birthday then we cannot celebrate Eid on his birthday , because we can't fast on the Eid day.

Razzi

MPA (400+ posts)
بھائی یہ دونوں طرف کے دلائل پیش کیے ہیں اور دونوں کو سپورٹ کیا ہے کسی کی مخالفت نہیں کی بلکہ دونوں کو سمجھایا ہے کہ ایک دوسرے کو برا نہ کہیں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yehi hai desi Islam, fazool bewaja ke maslay banaye huway hain, kabhi koi kaam ki baat na karna.

Mughal1

1)kisi bhi maamle main asal baat kisi shai ki bunyaad hai. hawa main baaten kerna ghalat baat hai.

2)yaad rakhen islam deen hai mazhab nahin hai. agar islam ko mazhab maanu ge to us ko deen nahin maan sakte aur agar deen maano ge to us to mazhab nahin maan sakte. ye dono baaten aapas main aik doosre ki zid hen.

3)agar islam deen hai to is ka dastooro qanoon hona laazmi amar hai. kahaan hai deene islam ka datooro qanoon?

4)dastoor kia hota hai ya kyun banaaya jaata hai ya is ki zaroorat kyun padti hai aur ye kaise banaaya jaa sakta hai ya banaaya jaana chahiye? qanoon kyun banaaya jaata hai aur is ki zaroorat kyun padti hai aur ye kaise banaaya jaa sakta hai ya banaaya jaana chahiye? qanoon ka dastoor se taaluq kia hota hai aur kyun hota hai?

5)logoon ko organise aur regulate hone ya kerne ki zaroorat kyun hoti hai ya padti hai? kis bunyaad per un ko organise aur regulate hona chahiye ya kerna chaiye?

6)jab tak log khud main itni bhi aqal peda nahin kerte ke baatun ko dhang se soch saken un ki sab ki sab baaten bekaar hen, is liye keh un ki koi bunyaad hai na maqsad. issi liye un ki baatun main tazadaat hi tazadaat paaye jaate hen. un main itni bhi aqal nahin hai woh dekh saken in tazadaat ko aur un se peda hone waale nataaij ko.

For better understanding of deen of islam from the quran see HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Festival was banned in Iran after Islamic revolution.