'Eid Mubarak, my dear Dr Zulfiqar Mirza' - Rehman Malik

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
0eacd71adb4226f74bcaadade23ede1d.jpg

KARACHI: Interior Minister Rehman Malik wished former home minister Zulfiqar Mirza Eid Mubarak on Wednesday, the first day of Eidul Fitr.

He said that being the elder brother he (Malik) would show more patience.

I say: happy Eid Mubarak, my dear Dr Zulfiqar Mirza, Malik said in high spirits, talking to the media at Quaid-e-Azam Mohammed Ali Jinnahs mausoleum in Karachi. Mirza, however, was not present on the occasion.

He added that it saddened him to see Mirza cry at the press conference in Hyderabad yesterday (Tuesday).

He also said that he believes Mirza is a good person, but should not be so easily angered.

Earlier this week, Mirza lashed out against the interior minister calling him a congenital liar and the single biggest threat to Pakistans future.

Malik added that the youth of Pakistan is the asset of the nation and that the young generations services will be utilised for community policing across the country.

We have had good experience of youth policing in Islamabad and it is our endeavour to further avail their services in all major cities in collaboration with the local area police, he said while talking to the media after Eid prayers.

The minister said that the country was facing multi-pronged challenges and added that the government was determined to curb lawlessness and tackle the issue of terrorism.

The government will soon bring all the arrested terrorists before the public, he added.

Malik said that the ban on pillion riding was lifted to provide relief to the masses on the occasion of Eidul Fitr. He said that the action against terrorists and extortionists will continue.

Referring to attacks in Quetta and elsewhere in Balochistan, Malik said that a handful activists of Lashkar-e-Jangvi and the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) were allegedly involved in terror activities.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/243228/eid-mubarak-my-dear-dr-zulfiqar-mirza

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
0eacd71adb4226f74bcaadade23ede1d.jpg

KARACHI: Interior Minister Rehman Malik wished former home minister Zulfiqar Mirza Eid Mubarak on Wednesday, the first day of Eidul Fitr.

He said that being the elder brother he (Malik) would show more patience.

I say: happy Eid Mubarak, my dear Dr Zulfiqar Mirza, Malik said in high spirits, talking to the media at Quaid-e-Azam Mohammed Ali Jinnahs mausoleum in Karachi. Mirza, however, was not present on the occasion.

He added that it saddened him to see Mirza cry at the press conference in Hyderabad yesterday (Tuesday).

He also said that he believes Mirza is a good person, but should not be so easily angered.

Earlier this week, Mirza lashed out against the interior minister calling him a congenital liar and the single biggest threat to Pakistans future.

Malik added that the youth of Pakistan is the asset of the nation and that the young generations services will be utilised for community policing across the country.

We have had good experience of youth policing in Islamabad and it is our endeavour to further avail their services in all major cities in collaboration with the local area police, he said while talking to the media after Eid prayers.

The minister said that the country was facing multi-pronged challenges and added that the government was determined to curb lawlessness and tackle the issue of terrorism.

The government will soon bring all the arrested terrorists before the public, he added.

Malik said that the ban on pillion riding was lifted to provide relief to the masses on the occasion of Eidul Fitr. He said that the action against terrorists and extortionists will continue.

Referring to attacks in Quetta and elsewhere in Balochistan, Malik said that a handful activists of Lashkar-e-Jangvi and the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) were allegedly involved in terror activities.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/243228/eid-mubarak-my-dear-dr-zulfiqar-mirza

Jalti pe tail dalna, Zakhmoon per Namak chirakna ahahahahahah[hilar]

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
humara apna kirdaar ya he hai hum kya kesi ko kahain,
gaali khaa k............... be maza nahi hotey,
waada poora bhe keya jata hai ... kabhi soochna bhe maat,
Pahley kya kam sachey they ...rahe kasar cell phs ney poori ker dee hai.
Waqt ki pabandi ... kya baat kartery hoo.
bus tou in jesay he leader honey hain ... Rs150 bhe patrol hoo jayee na tou ya hajoom road pay nahi aye ga baley her cheez k keemat 200/ltr k hisab sai barha dey ga ... salery walay 1950 main bhe sufaid posh they so aaj bhe rahain gey.