aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Farq Ohdey Ka Hi Nahi Zarf Aur Tarbiyat Ka Bhi Tha,
Later on Shopkeeper commented If I knew he was President of Pakistan
In Typical Pakistani Style
I would had offer him ,special “ Ras Milai”

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Arif Alvi is a known dramay baaz. Otherwise why was there a need for his son to record this ‘scene’ of him being like a normal person and share it on social media?
How do we know that he really waited for this long in the queue rather than just pretending for the movie?

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Arif Alvi is a known dramay baaz. Otherwise why was there a need for his son to record this ‘scene’ of him being like a normal person and share it on social media?
How do we know that he really waited for this long in the queue rather than just pretending for the movie?
If it was drama at all , was an education for all Pakistanis that
“ We all Pakistanis equal and we are well cultured nation on this Planet “
Ideally Bajwa Khan S.S. should also set an example.
Yes for Bilawal I don’t suggest as chances of molestation is high.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
So many time written but we put our head in the sand, we are one of the most uncivilized and culprit nation in the world. But we always taking sugar coated piles that these are few section or member of society.
In fact if I got the chance will do the same as this is in our jeans to disrespect the weaker.
Just remember the words, Kammi, Harri, Mochi, Merrasi, etc and how our local languages have the idioms for them.........

Till we not change our mentality, nothing will improve here, just people like me and others here (who consider themselves, somehow civilized and literate) beating the bush to make their-selves satisfied for the duty of Society.

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Colonel ki Biwi...has just misbehaved with a police officer which is culpable or unwarranted.
But how about Captain ki Biwi...Maryam Safdar?...
Who has stolen Hundreds of billions of Rupees from this poor country.
لاہور کے بیکری والے کا کیا ہؤا جب شریف مافیاز کے خاندان نے اس بیکری والے کو تھپڑ مارا تھا اس کی رپورٹ ھے کیسی کے پاس تاکہ شریف مافیاز کے گلو بٹوں کا عوام کو معلوم ہو جائے۔

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Another Princes Mariam Awan Protocol
ان پٹواریوں کی اس ویڈیو پر کیا ایکشن لیا گیا تھا جب اس خاندان نے آپنے باڈی گارڈوں سمیت بیکری پر حملہ کیا تھا 6سال پہلے کیسی عدالت نے اس کا نوٹس لیا تھا؟؟؟؟؟

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
hur rooz pakistani qoum nakoon per bizt hoti hai.. aik aurat nay polcioon ko kuch keh dia tu qayamat nhin aagai.. take chill pill and enjoy