Election 2023, PTI and going forward

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Wotta chuutiya.

i am an overseas Pakistani and know many others who are not blind followers and keep Imran Khan accountable for the mess he has created and the topi drama of Naya Pakistan with same old corrupt Lotay from PPP & PML-N.

In a credibility less (S)election, which is directly controlled and openly rigged by the GHQ, PTI will win. Just like it did last time.
In real world, its not a real political party and has no grass root level support by anyone bar a few crazy Youthias.
Haan tuj jaise kuch kaalay saand ke pujari bhi mujood hai. ? ? ? ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This gando does not know that Qazi Faiz will undo all the legislation that PTI is doing in 1 hr because he is set to become CJ of SC before 2023 election. ECP has already planned to challenge any kind of PTI brings EVM legislation and they will win the case in SC because ECP has to do the election not PTI.

That is why PTI planned to early election in 2022 by hiring Tarin and go for fully based import model growth to show Awam fake numbers, which backfired so bad that even own PTI are not willing to resign for Tarin to become a senator.
Abhay chal oye twitter ke jamadar, ja apni jamadari ker ko tera khandani phesha hai! ?????

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Tu baar baar zaleel hota ha aur phir daant nikal k aa jata ha.

Being a typical Youthia, izzat aur ghairat is a non-existing concept in your world. Chul nikal idhar se BC time waster chuutiay.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Aur jal kalay saand ke pujari, aab teri kismat mein yehi likha hai! Tu jitna rohta hai, utna hi maaza aata hai!

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Aur jal kalay saand ke pujari, aab teri kismat mein yehi likha hai! Tu jitna rohta hai, utna hi maaza aata hai!
Zaleel tu ho raha ha aur jal doosray rahay hain??

Hor choop phir, hor Mazza aae ga!

Youthiya honay ki qeemat tou adda karni hi parray gi phir ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Kaalay saand ke pujari teri taqleef aur jalnay ki wajah sub to pata hai ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yeh eik number ka chutiya. Yeh youthia wali chars pee ke IK ka chus hei din raat. Loroan ki kaami nai hei iss duniya mein.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I understand your criticism but What could Imran Khan do? PTI does not have a single person in the party who has financial expertise. There are many who have expertise in throwing dirt at the opposition. their tongues are like sharp knives but no brain. He trusted Asad Umer but we all know how disappointing he has been for the party and for the country in financial matters. Imran Khan had to remove him. Then Imran Khan was going to bring Mian Atif to Pakistan but later he was told that, though Mian Atif is an expert in economic matters, he believes in one extra prophet so he can not be accepted.
Then Imran Khan started trying Peoples Party's previous finance ministers. (whose economic policies he vehemently criticized when he was in the opposition). So he has to run the country and PTI does not have an expert in finance. The only problem is, Shaukat Tareen is working for his ex-boss i.e. Zardari, not for his current boss i.e. Imran Khan.
PK problems can be traced back to the day Mush got greedy and made a deal with the crooks.

Hate_Nooras

I understand your criticism but What could Imran Khan do? PTI does not have a single person in the party who has financial expertise. There are many who have expertise in throwing dirt at the opposition. their tongues are like sharp knives but no brain. He trusted Asad Umer but we all know how disappointing he has been for the party and for the country in financial matters. Imran Khan had to remove him. Then Imran Khan was going to bring Mian Atif to Pakistan but later he was told that, though Mian Atif is an expert in economic matters, he believes in one extra prophet so he can not be accepted.
Then Imran Khan started trying Peoples Party's previous finance ministers. (whose economic policies he vehemently criticized when he was in the opposition). So he has to run the country and PTI does not have an expert in finance. The only problem is, Shaukat Tareen is working for his ex-boss i.e. Zardari, not for his current boss i.e. Imran Khan.
Qadyaanis make out that Latif is some economic messiah but as we know its bullshit.

Siberite

u r right
i acknowledged this a year ago that his only mission was to reach PMship by hook or by crook. 16 members are from ppp 5 from mqm rest are from pmln and q and he comprised on his principals. its like death sentence for some noble person like him to shake hands with mqm and lotas from other parties. but obviously if u get in government u get the power of all rights and all wrongs. no one can dare to challenge u. he ordered eid milad on other hand TLP is on hit list. non islamic laws passed by assembly and Quran education gets compulsory in high and intermediate schools. this is real dirty politics nothing else. no love and pain for islam or the nation.
What can one do when his only accomplishments are some philanthropists activities . Never been in the Government and never really worked in the life. The complications of Politics, their cunning ways and the deals which need to be made to stay in the game is too much for a new entrée. He though it would be a cake walk . But it turned out that it requires extra ordinary licking and sucking at the top. Now, he is getting some of it but I guess once in a while his Ghairat rises above his ability to kiss asses and screws up his long and hard work of many months and put him back few steps again . On top of that, his arrogance, his ignorance and his naivest plays a very negative role in this game. Incompetence is also forcing him to extract some odd excuses which now no one wants to hear or buys.
He is at cross road now. There is only one way traffic and that leads to his home. I feel really sorry for him and I wish if he could have turned the things around in a positive way ,only and only if he didn't listen to the dumbfuck idiots boots gathered around him

i_syed2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I believe there is a concerted scheme and propaganda to malign Imran khan and PTI. Inflation is a global concern. Our people are consuming imported stuff. In past governments would take more imf loans to keep dollar low and to appease there voters for the short term. Hopefully people are not giving too much ear to these goons in media and corrupt opposition.

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
یار احمد سلیم آپ سے پہلے بھی کہا تھا کہ اپنی آئکون پکچر تبدیل کرو - پی ٹی آئ کے اس سب سے زیادہ نالائق ترین کو جب بھی دیکھو تو کہنے کا دل کرتا ہے کہ "توں رین دے یار" - آپ کی باتیں ساری بے معنی ہو جاتی ہیں
یہ اتنا نالائق انسان ہے کہ نالائق عمران بھی اس کی نالائق سمجھتا ہے
Rajay say whatever you can do whatever you can Vote is only for PTI.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK aur PTI ki ye khushfehmi door ho jaigi.... awam ko menhgai aur corruption se tabah karne walon ko vote mile to un sab per lakh laanat... IMF aur World bank ki ghulami men her cheez menhgi...taxon kae mountains, awam ka khoon choos choos kar unhain diya ja rah ahi... o begherato zardari aur nawaz ne qarz liya hai unse lo...

Sohail Shuja

The economy is a lost cause. If this govt or IK is any sincere then he should focus on governance and development. Improve police and govt institutions, digitize them and monitor them. Start development schemes at the union council level and focus on small roads instead of megaprojects. Probably this can be the only thing they can do now to make people's live better and to have a little hope of surviving the next election. The economy is not going to recover any soon and high oil prices and inflation is here to stay. IK is not responsible for the covid disaster and the inflation or economic shock from it. Recovering from it is not possible any time soon. So probably focusing on governance is the only thing that could be done. Moreover, police and govt reforms were his biggest promise and we yet have to see any improvement instead we are stuck with Buzdar.
Someone should let him know going for milads is no going to get him votes. Siraj ul haq and fazal ur rehman have already tried it.
If pti doesn't correct its course then shehbaz shareef is all ready to cut a deal with the establishment and be the next PM. Govt has already lost its popularity and winning the next election isn't a big deal for pmlN
Sorry, but I expected something better from a person having Asad Umar in his DP.

What is the unemployment rate in Pakistan right now, as compared to previous years? despite the hardships of COVID-19?

Secondly, what is the Debt to GDP ratio and where it has gone to since PTI took office?

Driving economy is just like driving a car, where the direction matters the most. Rest of the instantaneous numbers on the dial are temporary and keep changing, like your speed, temperature guage and the fuel gauge etc.

But the discourse is most important in a journey. Pakistan, since past 10 years of rule of PPP and PMLN had not seen a growth based on production. They were only selling out the assets of Pakistan which Musharraf created.

Now, the direction of the economy is towards production based objectives, which is self sustaining in the long haul. While building this economy, we will have to bear some hardships. Like, when a person starts building his own home, he has to cut down his running expenses, but at the end of the day, he gets his own house.

Likewise, in this tenure, projects like dams are underway, LSM has already seen double figure growth, unemployment has declined despite COVID crisis, new manufacturers of in automobile industry have stepped into Pakistan and mind you that these companies don't move an inch unless they do their market research and maths.

Your debt is decreasing with respect to the GDP, therefore, you can expect a total turn around of the rupee anytime soon.

Though I agree that due to some recent development in Afghanistan, this has delayed the matters a bit further, but overall, as our tax base is expanding and revenues are on a rise, we can hope that in the near future, when the imports for the CPEC projects will taper off, the rupee is going to rebound like a tennis ball.