Elon Musk vs Joe Biden

Roast King

MPA (400+ posts)

New York(CNN Business)Elon Musk mocked President Joe Biden over the weekend after Saturday's successful splashdown of SpaceX's Inspiration4 flight carried four tourists on a three-day orbital mission.

When someone asked Musk on Twitter why Biden hadn't acknowledged the accomplishment, the SpaceX and Tesla CEO offered some choice words.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1439665626914635783
"He's still sleeping," Musk responded in the Sunday afternoon tweet, echoing the insult of former President Donald Trump, who referred to Biden by the nickname "Sleepy Joe."

Source

IK should say the same thing from now on whenever someone asks why joe hasn't called you yet ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Psychologically speaking, the rhetoric sounds harmless when taunted by his fellow Americans BUT if said by our PM it will become a punishable issue and am afraid then Pakistan has to pay the price.

My 2 cents, you may differ with me.

P/S: If you remember once he was taunted as Joe the Plumber when he was campaigning for Vice President under Obama.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khan dont give a fcuk to Biden. Jahan p baat Pakistan ki izaat ki ha to aese Lakh Khan b qurban.
sorry Biden b qurban. Khan to Jigar ha.
oh sorry Biden to Haram ha uski Qurbani to ki ni sakti.

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Biden is still sleeping he has drive USA to deep ditch and now the whole economy and the people here are frustrated and cursing why did they vote him if they have

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You guys probably have no idea how much critisizm Biden is getting in USA for his policies.

home!

Councller (250+ posts)
This is their internal domestic politics. I don't think any Pakistani should involve or comment on that.