Email ARY

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Probably won't achieve much, but I've emailed ARY (on the only email I could find) -

[email protected]

Have asked them to email me back what they intend to do about these allegations regarding Arshad Sharif
Doubt I'll hear back though....

Suggest others email them as well (keep language clean please).

thayab

Voter (50+ posts)
Let me tell how you can make your voice heard. ARY has been recently promoting their mobile news app. Give it one star rating and leave your comment there.
Financial impact from such things will hurt them more.

Islamabadiya

Maybe PMLN can lend us gullu butt?
You will have to check with them I am sure they will as ary was never kind to them but am sure won’t be any shortage of gullu butts in youthia league too
But why rely on others ? Youthias should be able to avenge their beloved anchor

surfer

You will have to check with them I am sure they will as ary was never kind to them but am sure won’t be any shortage of gullu butts in youthia league too
But why rely on others ? Youthias should be able to avenge their beloved anchor
Wait, are you actually suggesting we break the law?
I guess you don't believe that two wrongs dont make a right?

CANSUK

کچھ پٹواريوں کی اورسيز کا نام ديکھ کر پھٹتی ہے، جلتے ہيں بچارے ۔الّلہ رحم فرمائے ۔​

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
The best thing is to start some Twitter or Facebook hash like Arshad badmash or whatever you can kick within law limit. To force law enforcement to take action against this badmash

Islamabadiya

The best thing is to start some Twitter or Facebook hash like Arshad badmash or whatever you can kick within law limit. To force law enforcement to take action against this badmash
Yea that makes perfect sense and aligns with youthia expertise from a youthia angle
galiyan du is Arshad ku ma behen ke