Emergency UN Security Council meeting Live...

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
فلسطینیوں کو لاشیں اٹھاتے آج ایک ہفتہ ہوگیا ہے اور امریکی بوٹ چاٹئیے آج جمع ہوے ہیں۔ سلامتی کونسل کا اجلاس موخر کروانے کے بعدامریکہ نے آج یہ اجلاس بھی کروانا ہے لگتا ہے دونوں اجلاسات کسی ایک امریکی مائینڈ سیٹ کی پیداوار ہیں اور ان دونوں اجلاسات کا ایجنڈا بھی ایک ہی ہے

Bubber Shair

Bold stance of Pakistan, rewind and watch Shah Mehmood's speech.
مودی کے خلاف بولتے ہوے تو تمہارے وزیرخارجہ کا ہگا نکل جاتا ہے کہتا ہے کشمیر انڈیا کا اندرونی معاملہ ہے؟
بای دا وے ایسے پھدو اجلاسات کا کوی فائدہ پہلے ہوا نہ آئیندہ ہوگا کوی عملی قدم اٹھائیں جیسے اسرائیل دھمکیاں دینے کی بجاے سیدھا چڑھ دوڑتا ہے ایسے ہی اسرائیل پر چڑھای کریں تو خود ہی ساری دنیا صلح کروانے دوڑ پڑے گی

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
turkish, Iran will say we will do this and that. Pakistanis will be like wah wah kia speech di hai, whatsapp share etc.

When same thing Ik will do pakistanis will be" yeh kia baat hoi, yeh kia keh dia ik ne".

Kavalier

Saray Khassi aik sath akhthay hokay bethayngay aur aik homeopathic kisam ka elan karkay ut jayengay... Amreeka, israel , bharat, china, russia, sabko dekh lo , jisnay kuch karna hota hay wo aisay ijlas aur protest etc nhi kartay, balkay seedha action letay hayn... pehlay action hota hay phir baat cheet aur ijlas, yahan bus facebook, whatsapp aur protest hotay rehayn gay... and that is why I always say k jo ho raha sahi ho raha hay kiyonkay yeah war hay aur ismayn apko larna hota hay, dushman say appeals nhi karni hoti .... ajtak kabhi dushman ko kosnay aur bud-dua denay say bhi kabhi kuch hasil howa hay...

Oggy

These idiots have never achieved anything. This time again they wouldn’t either.
Until yesterday uncle Sam wouldn't agree to an open UN session but its these idiots putting pressure wherever in their capacity and beyond that finally UN is convening open session now. Now don't sulk over what UN can achieve in the open session, rather learn how the world works before sulking online

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Kaha hai Iran bhai? Been hearing Iran will wipe Israel off the map for 4 decades now, kiya aab tak lun bi nahi hai. Only good for shitty small acts of terrorism, that too in Muslim countries.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Kaha hai Iran bhai? Been hearing Iran will wipe Israel off the map for 4 decades now, kiya aab tak lun bi nahi hai. Only good for shitty small acts of terrorism, that too in Muslim countries.
Now you are asking for trouble.
Wait till one of the majoosi khatmal attacks you and then few of them will get together and attack you again like a hungry hyenas?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Now you are asking for trouble.
Wait till one of the majoosi khatmal attacks you and then few of them will get together and attack you again like a hungry hyenas?
I wouldn't know, I've blocked them all, they can bark as much as they like.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Come on un block em otherwise there is no fun.?
The endless barking of haldiram and his katooras is annoying, you are qaidiani, qaidiani this and qaidiani that, they have no real argument. All these matric fails can only curse in urdu and post long cut and pastes. I can't type in urdu and they don't understand English so its worthless wasting my time with them.

kakamuna420

who UN? UN is a just a place where you could get your family jobs, first kofi annan gave to his countryman and then korean guy hired all the koreans on diplomatic visa.
bhagao is UN ko