End of Uncle SAM's supermacy in 2016 China takes over: IMF

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[h=2]Bad news for Uncle Sam, it is nearer than many thoughts, China to be the biggest Economy in next 5 years. [/h][h=2]We should expect jitters in the USA and tantrums galore in coming years. [/h][h=2]I have these nagging feelings that USA may decide to start WWIII to stop the progress of China and to halt her own economic slide.[/h][h=2]War has been used in the past to boost local economy. Whatever Uncle Sam does remain to be seen, but one thing is sure, it wouldnt be very please with IMF announcement of the inevitable. [/h][h=2]Would USA be able to ask such questions from China in 10 years time, like it asked now for the use of Aircraft carrier by China?[/h][h=2]Thats why I think, war would be used to stop China. West has used this term for years next big threat is China. They never meant in military terms but in Economical terms to destroy their hegemony in the world. [/h][h=2]For West the Economic hegemony is more important than military conquest, after all their standard of living are dependent on the fraud of the Markets, banks etc and their status as the leaders of the world. [/h][h=2]If both of these advantages nullified what remains of the USA and Europe? [/h][h=2]I suspect WWIII coming soon, my predictions.[/h][h=2][/h]
[h=2]China to outstrip US by 2016 IMF[/h]Many analysts are predicting a power shift in the financial arena quite soon, since according to International Monetary Fund projections, China could leapfrog the United States to become the world's largest economy by 2016.

Many have thought this likely for quite a while, and the latest news regarding the US debt-ceiling debate and the USs credit rating being downgraded is leading even more people to believe that this is going to happen even sooner than expected.

Chinas economy has actually grown by 45 per cent since 2007, while the GDP of the United States has grown by less than one per cent since then. The latest International Monetary Fund predictions show that Chinas economy will actually overtake the US economy by 2016. And that will be the first time in more than a century that the US economy is not the biggest in the world.

Lots of people say that Chinas economy focuses on exports, but they really have managed to diversify their economy. China is obviously seen as the manufacturing hub of the world, which has been able to create millions jobs for its low-skilled workers. But they have also been focusing a lot on technology, which has created millions of jobs for high-skilled workers as well.

The Chinese have been focused on retaining jobs domestically, and making sure that foreign investors are not able to compete with certain domestic industries, which is something that most countries cannot figure out. It is also important to know that Chinas economy is still very much state led. And with the government controlling most of the financial sector, Chinas banks have been relatively well shielded during the financial crisis.

http://rt.com/news/china-economy-leader-us/

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
It seems like the sweet honey moon would be over for uncle sam and its stooges in pakistan in the form of paid journalists sooner than later, 5 years is not a long time by any means. Najam Sethi tera kya hoga(bigsmile)

Regards

crankthskunk

The most worrying part of the whole episode as much as Pakistan is concerned is that USA through their agents like current Finance Minister Sheikh and in the past Short cut Aziz has put Pakistan on the same path, never ending debt scenario.

I am appalled from lack of understanding and action on what is happening in Pakistan. Either because of in action or lack of knowledge all the people who are sitting on high places and letting this corrupt PPP government through hired gun Sheikh destroying Pakistan gradually are criminally responsible to the people of Pakistan.

You guys should understand my frustrations, I know very well how the things should be run and how they are running in Pakistan. But do you see any sensible people on the TV debating what PPP is doing to Pakistan? Do you see any opposition to it?

Kiyani and CJ both are equally responsible, they both could stop this criminality at a moment notice, but they never would. They haven't got the balls to do so. Pakistan is doomed if we don't change this Government soon, mark my words, please.

As you have seen in the video, it would take USA 389 years to pay off its debt, provided it does not spend money on anything else at all. If you consider other expenses and if USA pays off 10% annually, it would take them 3800 years to pay off their debt. Similarly it would take Ireland, Spain, Greece, Italy, UK thousands of years to pay off their debts.

Do you want same fate for Pakistan? Can Pakistan survive, when we know criminals like MQM are working on foreign powers agenda to slowly destroy Pakistan.

That's why I get annoyed from people like two pence "Zaid Hamid" for his incredible bhashans. This is opium for some, but I can see through it. I apologise to Zaid Hamid fans on the forum, I have nothing personal against anyone of you, you are my brothers. I am just angry, very angry in what is happening in Pakistan. And people like him have their clear agenda. He is no different from MQM, many of you hate MQM so much, but when it comes to Zaid Hamid it is different. Just because he used some Islamic slogans or Iqbal to get you going?

I asked it before, can anyone of you tell me please with proofs how Zaid Hamid lives his life? How he finance himself? How and from where his organisation gets funding?

Can't you guys see where I am coming from?

Saying wake up is no use. God Bless Pakistan.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The most worrying part of the whole episode as much as Pakistan is concerned is that USA through their agents like current Finance Minister Sheikh and in the past Short cut Aziz has put Pakistan on the same path, never ending debt scenario. Please change to 'as far as'

I am appalled from lack of understanding and action on what is happening in Pakistan. Either because of in action or lack of knowledge all the people who are sitting on high places and letting this corrupt PPP government through hired gun Sheikh destroying Pakistan gradually are criminally responsible to the people of Pakistan.

You guys should understand my frustrations, I know very well how the things should be run and how they are running in Pakistan. But do you see any sensible people on the TV debating what PPP is doing to Pakistan? Do you see any opposition to it?

Kiyani and CJ both are equally responsible, they both could stop this criminality at a moment notice, but they never would. They haven't got the balls to do so. Pakistan is doomed if we don't change this Government soon, mark my words, please.

As you have seen in the video, it would take USA 389 years to pay off its debt, provided it does not spend money on anything else at all. If you consider other expenses and if USA pays off 10% annually, it would take them 3800 years to pay off their debt. Similarly it would take Ireland, Spain, Greece, Italy, UK thousands of years to pay off their debts.

Do you want same fate for Pakistan? Can Pakistan survive, when we know criminals like MQM are working on foreign powers agenda to slowly destroy Pakistan.

That's why I get annoyed from people like two pence "Zaid Hamid" for his incredible bhashans. This is opium for some, but I can see through it. I apologise to Zaid Hamid fans on the forum, I have nothing personal against anyone of you, you are my brothers. I am just angry, very angry in what is happening in Pakistan. And people like him have their clear agenda. He is no different from MQM, many of you hate MQM so much, but when it comes to Zaid Hamid it is different. Just because he used some Islamic slogans or Iqbal to get you going?

I asked it before, can anyone of you tell me please with proofs how Zaid Hamid lives his life? How he finance himself? How and from where his organisation gets funding?

Can't you guys see where I am coming from?

Saying wake up is no use. God Bless Pakistan.

You wrote: You guys should understand my frustrations, I know very well how the things should be run and how they are running in Pakistan. But do you see any sensible people on the TV debating what PPP is doing to Pakistan? Do you see any opposition to it? Thats because this is the first time that Pakistanis have media, free compared to before, and dont know how to react. Also, do you really expect analysts to antagonize Raymond Malik and Zaradri? How will they protect themselves from all them bullet flying into them from all directions? Remember, all roads of investigations into BB's killing lead to Malik, Awan, and Zardari. Also almighty dollar is playing a major role in keeping a lid on Pakistani's mouths.

Agree 100%, I consider CJ more responsible though because he enjoys more trusts from people and from law vis-a-vis 'contempt of court', criticism of courts not allowed - which is also a work of the Free Mason.

I have the perfect plan for debt foes of Pakistan which I will use when I am in office, InshaAllah-ul-aziz

cant make it public on this forum

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
You wrote: You guys should understand my frustrations, I know very well how the things should be run and how they are running in Pakistan. But do you see any sensible people on the TV debating what PPP is doing to Pakistan? Do you see any opposition to it? Thats because this is the first time that Pakistanis have media, free compared to before, and dont know how to react. Also, do you really expect analysts to antagonize Raymond Malik and Zaradri? How will they protect themselves from all them bullet flying into them from all directions? Remember, all roads of investigations into BB's killing lead to Malik, Awan, and Zardari. Also almighty dollar is playing a major role in keeping a lid on Pakistani's mouths.

Agree 100%, I consider CJ more responsible though because he enjoys more trusts from people and from law vis-a-vis 'contempt of court', criticism of courts not allowed - which is also a work of the Free Mason.

I have the perfect plan for debt foes of Pakistan which I will use when I am in office, InshaAllah-ul-aziz

cant make it public on this forum

I knew from the first day you are frustrated. A frustrated person can only take desperate decisions & those decisions always endup in disaster. Everybody says i hav perfect solution for this & that. You are not an economist so you dont have a clue. stop dreaming & criticizing kiyani. He knows what he is doing & CJ knows what he is doing. No body has a magic stick & they all have their limits to act.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I knew from the first day you are frustrated. A frustrated person can only take desperate decisions & those decisions always endup in disaster.

How do you know my decision will end up in disaster? I havent even told you anything about it. Keon bhai jaan ajkal ilham ho raha hai kyaaap per???? :lol:

Everybody says i hav perfect solution for this & that. Actually I DO

You are not an economist so you dont have a clue. I am glad I am not. You have seen many economists that have failed. Half of the time their prediction is wrong. Oh brother, I do have clues. To fix the ills of Pakistan, you dont need a hot shot economists. What you need is a hubb-ul-watan, dedication, trust in Allah, little of bit brain, and lots of vision - alhamdulillah I just defined myself.

stop dreaming & criticizing kiyani. He knows what he is doing & CJ knows what he is doing. Go back and read all my posts. You will find I am only few of the member that is staunch supporter of the army. BUT Kyani does bear some responsibilities.

No body has a magic stick & they all have their limits to act.

Nobody expects or wants CJ to wave magic wand. But he has not done anything. Most likely he has been bought also by the might US$ like Zardari, Malik. Can you name us few cases that has been tried and disposed of successfully? Why is the corrupt CJ so quit on Article 248, illegal govt of PPP, NRO, killing of the Christian housemain Shazia by attorney, killing of Sialkot boys? What ruling did he make when babar Awan was throwing around money out of his briefcase to buy lawyers? It may not have been illegal but sure was immoral and unethical........ get your information right about the corrupt CJ

crankthskunk

Thats because this is the first time that Pakistanis have media, free compared to before, and dont know how to react. Also, do you really expect analysts to antagonize Raymond Malik and Zaradri? How will they protect themselves from all them bullet flying into them from all directions? Remember, all roads of investigations into BB's killing lead to Malik, Awan, and Zardari. Also almighty dollar is playing a major role in keeping a lid on Pakistani's mouths.

Brother Gazoo, the problem is not recently found freedom. The problem is the shortage of honest and capable people. The independent and free people should be able to question anyone without fear and any care for the reputation or the post one hold. Could you ever imagine Western Journalists letting their Presidents or PM go Scott-free when it is their own countrys issues?

How many Journalists you honestly could say are independent, free and have not clouded their judgement because of their affiliations?
Take an example of Qasmi and his recent shameless article in Jang.

This is my worry, we are full of third rated, cheap, sold out Journalists in print and electronic media. They are never ever going to rock the boat, so to speak. Even worst are the media owners I think the biggest problem lays with them. If given chance I know at least few presenters would love to be more daring.

If we take the example of Karachi violence, every one in the media know who is responsible, who is killing citizens of Pakistan, but do you see many opening their mouths? Why?

Zardari, Malik and Awan are criminal thieves, killers, so are many others. But the problem is how long are we going to hide behind these excuses?

We have already lost half of our country, waiting for miracles to happen. Arent we doing the same again?

I have not used the word on the forum I usually use for the CJ in private he is a Eunuch. I always say to my wife and friends he is a Hijra he would never ever make any clear decisions. Thats why I wrote him e-mail and in it I wrote in subtle way what I think, keeping his respect. But now the water is above our heads. If we do not wake up now, we never will. CJ has adopted this policy to just keep issuing orders and warnings so tomorrow he can say, he tried his best. But he is not even equal to a small town magistrate in the UK. Who are laypersons not legally qualified judges. Any one or I can become a magistrate if volunteer, provided you fulfil certain criterion.

CJ is hiding behind "the doctrine of necessity" even though he says it has been buried. He is causing more damage to Pakistan than many people realise. This is the best chance of an independent judiciary in Pakistan. Can those who are criticising me or you for pointing fingers at CJ, not realise one simple fact. These judges would retire in next 2/3 years gradually. What would happened next? Zardari and NS would appoint independent judges?

So, the chances wasted by CJ are inexcusable. Next would be a Dogar court for certainty. Why you think PPP is sitting pretty and not following the SC orders for Election Commission formation and reforms. They know this is their only way to come back to the power again. Any chance for free and fair election they would never came back to power. Thats why they are never going to change it nor any other party is going to push them to do so, they all are following status quo and all are benefited from this corrupt system.

CJ is allowing this to happen too. These two facts are going to have a disaster effect in the future.
No wonder the PPP and PMLN paid journalists are writing boldly in the newspapers that IK wouldn't win the next election. They all know the game and are sure, nothing is going to change and they will keep getting the brown envelope.

This is the sad reality of Pakistan.