Enemies ruled India for 8 centuries and raped our women: General (R) Bakshi

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)

Retired Indian army General Bakshi misconstruing historical facts and says that enemies ruled India for 8 centuries and raped Indian women. In reality nothing such is found in any history book and this is a blatant act of hate mongering by Bakshi to justify his hatred for muslims. He is spewing venom and hatred against muslims.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اسکا شجرہ نسب چیک کرکے دیکھ لو یہ خود بھی کسی حملہ اور کا نطفہ ہی نکلے گا ، رانی خاں کا سالا

no_handle_

MPA (400+ posts)
b400b310fb5dda8fde9e1015b6f50411785db02c7d25c8d8587c423bf08e5ef4.jpg

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yaaar I am worried this idiot may have a heart attack one day while trying to shout at Muslims and Pakistan.

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)
Only time this anomaly buck see should be mentioned or watched on a screen.. While taking a dump.

A product of a rape of kalee maa. Gay Hind.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Watching him reminds me of villains from 70s bollywood movies, only difference is they had better dialogue writers.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
جن کا ہیرو بھگت دہشت گرد ہو وہ ایسے ہی ہوتے ہیں

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
In fact, This Napunsak (Hijra) Buddha and the anti-Pakistan channels are going to give us Kashmir. The way, they are spreading lies and selling war, I am dancing with happiness. Pakistanis, advance mubarakbad on the libration of Kashmir. Pakistan Zindabad!

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yea , his mom was also raped by muslims and he was born as a result.

Last edited:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sexual assault against women has always used as a weapon of colonization and war; even if the ones waging war or colonization were Muslims. Colonization doesn't suddenly become pretty just because Muslims do it.

Nonetheless, anyone involved in such endeavours is long dead and there is no need to spread more hate by living in the past.

Sunbeam

Senator (1k+ posts)
THESE 800 YEARS WERE THE MOST PEACEFUL TIME FOR ALL COMMUNITIES , IF THEY WERE RACIST THEN ALL HINDUS WOULD HAVE GOT CONVERTED TO MUSLIMS
BUT THERE WERE ONLY LESS THAN 20% MUSLIMS AT THAT TIME