Enquiry from residents of Islamabad/Rawalpindi

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Just wanted to ask the current status of work on Islamabad expressway, is it started, and how long will it take to complete.
I have a plot in Emaar and due to deplorable road condition of Islamabad expressway, everyone is advising me to get rid of it
Best suggestion.... Don't dispose it off. Real Estate investment in Islamabad and its vicinity is simply a gold mine. Keep them for your kids.
My personal experience...... I did few investments in real estate sector in Islamabad in early eighties before coming to the United States. That few lakhs of Rs investment has been transformed into close to a billion rupees investment. Allah is kind to me over hear and Alhamdolillah I don't need any money form that investment. So during my last visit to ISB, on my dear mother's advice (Allah uunkaa saya sada hamaray siroun per salamat rakhkhay) I transferred 1/2 to the kids and disposed off the other 1/4th and gave the money to my foundation for the charity work.
Win, win and a piece of mind.
Think about it.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just wanted to ask the current status of work on Islamabad expressway, is it started, and how long will it take to complete.
I have a plot in Emaar and due to deplorable road condition of Islamabad expressway, everyone is advising me to get rid of it
Work in ongoing, you should expect it to get finished with usual delays but it is being done now. It is so horrible these days that I have stopped visiting my relatives lately.

you do know that Emar is now DHA, I heard. It’s good news if true. I won’t advise you are a risk taker: if you do, go to TC which is booming, gulberg is good but major juice has been squeezed there, CDA C-15 could give you major return with due risk attached but it’s safe. Many other too, but emar is good as it’s DHA now. I definitely heard.

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Best suggestion.... Don't dispose it off. Real Estate investment in Islamabad and its vicinity is simply a gold mine. Keep them for your kids.
My personal experience...... I did few investments in real estate sector in Islamabad in early eighties before coming to the United States. That few lakhs of Rs investment has been transformed into close to a billion rupees investment. Allah is kind to me over hear and Alhamdolillah I don't need any money form that investment. So during my last visit to ISB, on my dear mother's advice (Allah uunkaa saya sada hamaray siroun per salamat rakhkhay) I transferred 1/2 to the kids and disposed off the other 1/4th and gave the money to my foundation for the charity work.
Win, win and a piece of mind.
Think about it.
Great Dr sahab and happy to hear for ur charity may Allah and His kindness b with u all the time Stay blessed and pray for whole muslim umma

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Great Dr sahab and happy to hear for ur charity may Allah and His kindness b with u all the time Stay blessed and pray for whole muslim umma
شکریہ میرے محترم بھائی راجہ فاروق جی . الله کی خوشنودی حاصل کرنے کے لیے ایک حقیر سی کوشش ہے، الله قبول فرمائے
دنیا کے ہر کلمہ گو مسلمان کے لیے جو حیات پذیر ہے، اور جو روز اول سے آج تک اس دنیا سے چلے گئے اور جو قیامت تک جائیں گے ان سب کے لیے صبح آنکھ کھلتے ساتھ اور رات کو آنکھ بند ہونے سے پہلے سب کی بخشش کی دعا کرنا میرے روز کے فرائض میں سے ایک ہے اور انشااللہ اپنی آنکھیں بند ہونے تک جاری رہے گا​

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
pakey Sheikh lagtey hu Hawaa west ki khatey hu aur plot Islamabad mein rakhtey hu......
Some one asked Russian President that why Pakistan is not progressing although they have talented people and nice agriculture lands.......he replied.....Paksitan is a graveyard......the people of Pakistan want to spend their life in west and wnjoy there and then at the end want to be burried in Pakistan.......so that is whay Pakistan is a mere graveyard....and graveyard never develop......

Rancher

Senator (1k+ posts)
Work in ongoing, you should expect it to get finished with usual delays but it is being done now. It is so horrible these days that I have stopped visiting my relatives lately.

you do know that Emar is now DHA, I heard. It’s good news if true. I won’t advise you are a risk taker: if you do, go to TC which is booming, gulberg is good but major juice has been squeezed there, CDA C-15 could give you major return with due risk attached but it’s safe. Many other too, but emar is good as it’s DHA now. I definitely hear

you do know that Emar is now DHA, I heard. It’s good news if true. I won’t advise you are a risk taker: if you do, go to TC which is booming, gulberg is good but major juice has been squeezed there, CDA C-15 could give you major return with due risk attached but it’s safe. Many other too, but emar is good as it’s DHA now. I definitely heard.
I know its DHA Phase 5, you want to say Emaar is out of it?

Rancher

Senator (1k+ posts)
pakey Sheikh lagtey hu Hawaa west ki khatey hu aur plot Islamabad mein rakhtey hu......
Some one asked Russian President that why Pakistan is not progressing although they have talented people and nice agriculture lands.......he replied.....Paksitan is a graveyard......the people of Pakistan want to spend their life in west and wnjoy there and then at the end want to be burried in Pakistan.......so that is whay Pakistan is a mere graveyard....and graveyard never develop......
You mean overseas Pakistanis cannot invest in Pakistan?