Equally Hideous Performance as Cricketer

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oh making fun of you dumb patwaris is a favourite pass time of mine, but along with that I posted facts and every time you get cornered you come out with your maa dharti sob story drama, wah wah wah my maa dharti wah wah wah dharti. I just called you out on your bullshit, that if it really was the case you wouldn't be such a big Nawaz ass licker. Anyone who loves this maa dharti cannot support and defend these disgusting ahle gunj khandaan

It's that simple.
I have spent my life time working for making the maan dhurti defence stronger as it can be. With in my capacity i have done a lot which am proud of. I am not like you who is not even able to pick up a descent job in Pakistan. Who cares for a low level scumb like you with head full of shit.
People like you are actually bumb Naalaeq students who reach no where. Shukar kur tera basp purha likha tha otherwise a dumb like you would have been cleaning gutters in pakistan. An ass licker of arbi sheikh is talking to me. I know what they think of people like you. Hur roz 10 murtba bezti kurtey hen teri phir bhi pesey ke liye kutaa buna howa he kisi kaali si ass waley arbi ka.
Khish reh apni jagah pur jis qaabil he too.

RajaRawal111

Oh making fun of you dumb patwaris is a favourite pass time of mine, but along with that I posted facts and every time you get cornered you come out with your maa dharti sob story drama, wah wah wah my maa dharti wah wah wah dharti. I just called you out on your bullshit, that if it really was the case you wouldn't be such a big Nawaz ass licker. Anyone who loves this maa dharti cannot support and defend these disgusting ahle gunj khandaan

It's that simple.
I know the games you play with me. Somehow you fond my weak point. And you often hit there. You literally won today in your trolling.
But it is true that Naalaeq people like you are not able to reach at any valuable place in Pakistan. That is why you chose to get humiliated from Arbis.
Otherwise you should have been a grade 19 or 20 officer here.

RajaRawal111

Still nothing but personal attacks and the same old sob story, nobody gives a shit about someone who is an ass licker of that corrupt traitor Ganju.
Anyways after a long time you fliped me again (only with my association with Maan Dhurti). And I apologize.

Phenku

Voter (50+ posts)
کیوں نہیں جناب کیوں نہیں --- فرق صاف ظاہر ہے

GDP-PAKISTAN-2020-21.jpeg
Minus growth ?