Equally Hideous Performance as Cricketer

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I can help you find a thousand of this kind of writings. What is given above is what he did in the wold cups for Pakistan. And That is where he was needed most.
refute these numbers, please.
Sanjay Manjrekar picks his all-time XI, names Imran Khan as captain
JULY 12, 2020 BY RAVI RAJ

Former Indian cricketer Sanjay Manjrekar celebrated his 55th birthday on Sunday (July 12) at his local residence in Mumbai. Greetings and wishes from different parts of the cricketing world kept pouring in for Manjrekar on social media.
Manjrekar made his debut for India in 1987. For a career spanning over a decade, he donned Indian jersey in 37 Tests, and 74 ODIs. However, he has a far more successful and influential stint as a commentator.

As the Karnataka-born batsman turned a year older, Lord’s Cricket Ground reshared an insightful video on their YouTube account where Manjrekar picked his all-time XI.
Manjrekar’s team looks absolutely lethal on the paper as it has a perfect blend of fierceness and flamboyance.

Here’s Sanjay Manjrekar all-time XI:

Sunil Gavaskar, Kumar Sangakkara (wk), Sir Viv Richards, Sachin Tendulkar, Brian Lara, Steve Waugh, Imran Khan (c), Malcolm Marshall, Wasim Akram, Sir Richard Hadlee, Shane Warne.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
you dumb fk patwari no one is going to 'refute these numbers' because these are the actual scores.

All I know that in a Match with India in 92 world cup, he totally failed in Bowling and batting and HE was the only reason for this humiliation.
The Numbers on PCB website show that.
اس لئے پہلے پی سی بی والوں کو گالیاں دو --- وہ کیوں سچ بول رھے ہیں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
کل ایک چول نے خان جی کے لئے ای ایس پی این پر پیسے دے کر لکھے مضمون کو پیسٹ کر کے پاکستان کی ابتر ترین حالت سے توجہ ہٹانے کی کوشش کی عنوان تھا "بورن ٹو وین" - میں حیران تھا کہ دنیا میں اتنے اچھے اچھے کرکٹر پیدا ہوے ہیں اور صرف خان اوری ہی جیتنے کیلئے کیوں پیدا ہوے - تو میں نے یہ سمجھنے کے لئے توڑی ریسرچ کی - تو پتا چلا کہ بیچارہ کرکٹ میں بھی وھی کچھ تھا جو آج کل ہم دیکھ رھے ہیں

میں کہیں دور نہیں گیا - اپنے پی سی بی کی ویب سایٹ پر خان جی کے ورلڈ کپ کے میچوں کو ذرا غور سے دیکھا - اور انہی میچوں میں بیسٹ پرفورمر سے موازنہ کیا تو پتا چلا کہ موصوف ستائیس میں سے صرف دو میچوں میں بیسٹ پرفورمر تھے وہ بھی سری لنکا کی ٹیم کے خلاف

سب سے زیادہ بزتی والی بات کہ جیتے ہوے ورلڈ کپ میں ہندوستان سے عبرتناک شکست کھائی اور وجہ اور کوئی نہیں تھا صرف بورن ٹو وین - عمران خان - بیٹنگ میں انڈے پر آوٹ اور بولنگ میں دبا کر کٹ کھائی اور ایک وکٹ بھی نہ لی
Following is the data extracted from the PCB website which opens up the reality of Khan as Cricketer. JUST DATA IS SPEAKING HERE.
Link is provided Just check it yourself before someone takes it offline

IKs World Cups performance

Bowling Performance
OversRunsWicketsBowling EconomyMatch best
Australia VS Pakistan
10​
44​
2​
4.40​
2.67​
Siri Lanka VS Pakistan
7​
15​
3​
2.14​
1​

Batting performance
RunsBallsruns/ballsMatch best
9​
19​
0.47​
1.42​
0​
2​
0.00​
1.08​

Bowling Performance
Australia VS Pakistan
10​
29​
2​
2.90​
1.67​
England VS Pakistan
12​
24​
1​
2.00​
1​
West Indies Vs Pakistan
9​
43​
1​
4.78​
2.17​

Batting performance
1​
1​
1.00​
1.66​
21​
82​
0.26​
1​
6​
4​
1.50​
1.75​

Not selected for bowling

Batting performance
56​
33​
1.70​
1.7​
9​
26​
0.35​
1.18​
7​
35​
0.20​
0.85​
102​
133​
0.77​
1.3​
13​
28​
0.46​
0.85​
79​
74​
1.07​
1.41​
17​
41​
0.41​
0.83​

Bowling Performance
Siri Lanka VS Pakistan
10​
42​
2​
4.20​
3​
England VS Pakistan
West Indies Vs Pakistan
8.3​
37​
4​
4.46​
England VS Pakistan
9​
37​
4​
4.11​
3.1​
Siri Lanka VS Pakistan
3.2​
13​
1​
4.06​
0​
West Indies Vs Pakistan
9​
57​
3​
6.33​
2.9​
Australia VS Pakistan
10​
36​
3​
3.60​
3.6​

Batting performance
2​
4​
0.50​
1.5​
22​
32​
0.69​
1.66​
22​
32​
0.69​
1.66​
39​
20​
1.95​
1.95​
#DIV/0!​
58​
84​
0.69​
1.4​

Bowling Performance
YearOversRunsWicketsBowling EconomyMatch best
1992​
Zimbabwe VS Pakistan
1992​
India Vs Pakistan
8​
25​
0​
3.13​
2.2​
1992​
South Africa VS Pakistan
10​
34​
0​
3.40​
3.25​
1992​
Australia VS Pakistan
10​
32​
3.20​
2.62​
1992​
Siri Lanka VS Pakistan
8​
36​
1​
4.50​
3.4​
1992​
New Zealand VS Pakistan
8​
22​
1​
2.75​
1.8​
1992​
New Zealand VS Pakistan
10​
59​
0​
5.90​
3.4​
1992​
England VS Pakistan
6.2​
43​
1​
6.94​
2.2​

Batting performance
0​
5​
0.00​
2​
34​
53​
0.64​
2​
13​
22​
0.59​
1​
22​
69​
0.32​
1.33​
#DIV/0!​
44​
93​
0.47​
1.81​
72​
110​
0.65​
1.73​

Link

Patwari bandar dance FULL ON
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

???

That's me laughing while rajapatwari brings his daily bhugz e imran threads and stands and wonders what so funny!

Man I love it, everyday Imran Khan is the Prime Minister of Pakistan you people burn and die a little everyday! And seeing your butt spontaneously combust everyday is a great pleasure. And what makes me even happier is that INSHALLAH we will see this happen for at least another 7 years.

I just hope you don't commit suicide during this time to get relief from all this pain and deprive us all of this joy to see you squirm in pain everyday.

RajaRawal111

you dumb fk patwari no one is going to 'refute these numbers' because these are the actual scores.

Now since you are talking stats and figures do read these from an actual statistician and not the one concocted by your stunted brain.

I'll paste the highlights here:

World cup record as an all-rounder with batting avg 35 and 34 wickets (Go and look for all rounders in world cup with better figure and tell us is IK in top 5 or Top 10?)

SpanMatRunsHSBat Av100WktsBBIBowl Av5CtStAve Diff
filtered1975-1992
28​
666​
102*
35.05​
1​
34​
Apr-37​
19.26​
0​
6​
0​
15.78​

In fact, one of the stand-out aspects of Imran Khan was the manner in which he lifted his performances when he became captain: in the 48 Tests in which he led Pakistan he averaged 52.34 with the bat and 20.26 with the ball; in the 40 Tests in which he wasn't captain his batting average was 25.43 and his bowling average 25.53. Imran's batting average of 52.34 is among the highest by captains - only four have led in 40 or more Tests and averaged higher. Sunil Gavaskar and Allan Border were among those whose batting average as captain was lower than Imran's. Under him, Pakistan also won 14 Tests, which remains the joint-highest (along with Miandad) for Pakistan (Bested by Misbah).

As a batsman, Imran was a terrific matchwinner: in matches that Pakistan won, he averaged almost 47, which was well above his overall batting average of 33.41. Among Pakistan's batsmen who scored at least 2000 runs in wins, only four have a higher average. Given that he was a man for the big occasions, it's hardly surprising that his World Cup stats are better than his overall career numbers: his only ODI century came in a World Cup game, against Sri Lanka in 1983, while he is one of only six bowlers to take 25 or more wickets at an average of less than 20.

Best bowling averages in World Cup games (Qual: 25 wickets)
BowlerODIsWicketsAverageEcon rate
Shane Bond
16​
30​
17.26​
3.5​
Glenn McGrath
39​
71​
18.19​
3.96​
Brad Hogg
21​
34​
19.23​
4.12​
Imran Khan
28​
34​
19.26​
3.86​
Shane Warne
17​
32​
19.5​
3.83​
Muttiah Muralitharan
31​
53​
19.69​
3.83​

His biggest ODI exploit was obviously leading Pakistan to the World Cup win in 1992, where his contribution extended beyond his inspirational leadership: his bowling wasn't a huge force, but with the bat his efforts at No.3 were key in the semi-final and the final, where his 72 was the highest score of the match.

Figures might be a bit out of date but it for any one to see his impact in ODIs and Tests as well as WC games.
Now you dumb fk can carry on with your stupid and dumb shit logic and keep feeling smug while looking like a dumb shit stunted brained patwari.

Imran Khan has one of the best bowling avg in WC games to date and this stupid dumb patwari is calling it 'hideous performance' I mean how stupid and chutiya can one get?

PEEEEE CEEEE BEEEEE website
And IKs World cup recooooorrrrrdd

giphy.gif

RajaRawal111

Patwari bandar dance FULL ON
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

???

That's me laughing while rajapatwari brings his daily bhugz e imran threads and stands and wonders what so funny!

Man I love it, everyday Imran Khan is the Prime Minister of Pakistan you people burn and die a little everyday! And seeing your butt spontaneously combust everyday is a great pleasure. And what makes me even happier is that INSHALLAH we will see this happen for at least another 7 years.

I just hope you don't commit suicide during this time to get relief from all this pain and deprive us all of this joy to see you squirm in pain everyday.
تیری جتنی مینٹل کپسٹی ہے تو اتنا ہی کرے گا

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
All I know that in a Match with India in 92 world cup, he totally failed in Bowling and batting and HE was the only reason for this humiliation.
The Numbers on PCB website show that.
اس لئے پہلے پی سی بی والوں کو گالیاں دو --- وہ کیوں سچ بول رھے ہیں
oh now this dumb fk chutiya after getting his ass handed to him is going to nit-pick on a single match
IK gave away the least number of runs while full-time bowlers got whooped and he was run out while batting.

BOWLINGOMRWECON0s4s6sWDNB
Wasim Akram
10​
0​
45​
0​
4.5​
---
5​
4​
Aaqib Javed
8​
2​
28​
2​
3.5​
---
0​
0​
Imran Khan
8​
0​
25​
0​
3.12​
---
1​
0​
Wasim Haider
10​
1​
36​
1​
3.6​
---
1​
1​
Mushtaq Ahmed
10​
0​
59​
3​
5.9​
---
1​
0​

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
PEEEEE CEEEE BEEEEE website
And IKs World cup recooooorrrrrdd

giphy.gif
PCB and ESPN have the same numbers but you are too dumb to understand. I suggest you stick to political meme threads and don't embarrass yourself by posting stats and figures

RajaRawal111

oh now this dumb fk chutiya after getting his ass handed to him is going to nit-pick on a single match
IK gave away the least number of runs while full-time bowlers got whooped and he was run out while batting.

BOWLINGOMRWECON0s4s6sWDNB
Wasim Akram
10​
0​
45​
0​
4.5​
---
5​
4​
Aaqib Javed
8​
2​
28​
2​
3.5​
---
0​
0​
Imran Khan
8​
0​
25​
0​
3.12​
---
1​
0​
Wasim Haider
10​
1​
36​
1​
3.6​
---
1​
1​
Mushtaq Ahmed
10​
0​
59​
3​
5.9​
---
1​
0​
in my data there is a comparison with the match best in bowling economy which you deliberately ignored.
And for getting out at zero you are blaming other player

***Just like he blames others for his failures ***
giphy.gif

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
in my data there is a comparison with the match best in bowling economy which you deliberately ignored.
And for getting out at zero you are blaming other player

***Just like he blames others for his failures ***
giphy.gif
So after posting a thread about his overall WC performance now you just want to talk about his batting failure in this single match ?
As I said he got out on a zero while having good bowling figures and you are claiming he is the sole reason for losing the match.

surfer

Oo come on now you picked up magnifying glass??
I was honest enough to admit his best performance in 2 out of 27 matches (on Sirilanka).
Numbers are speaking here - - - - not me.
Just Look at his performance with india in his last world cup. It is ditto copy of how he is performing today against Moody on Kashmir.
Lol. Still haven’t answered why you think 4-37 against WI is not a good performance. Just like you never answered why nawaz gave different explanations for his money trail in parliament, SC, JIT and trial court :)

Like you said numbers and facts are speaking for themselves. I didn’t need magnifying glass, you posted the stats.

You still crying about the loss to India in 92?! Who cares, we won that World Cup. That’s like getting an A final grade in your final Exam, but crying about a c you got in mock exam. It has no bearing on final result I really don’t understand your patwari logic!

And what was nawaz’s strategy on India and modi? Invite them to family weddings and try to do business deals with jindal? Cmon get real. What did nawaz ever do for Kashmir? Make Diesel head of kashmir committee?

surfer

I can help you find a thousand of this kind of writings. What is given above is what he did in the wold cups for Pakistan. And That is where he was needed most.
refute these numbers, please.
I did refute. 4-37 against 80’s windies is phenomenal. I’m waiting for you to explain why you think think that is not good enough?

How about coming in one down in 92 final and after openers got out cheaply and top scoring? Is that a good or bad performance?

surfer

And you guys have to understand me, please.
We poor are Pakistanis and our fate is being played with. It is the future of this nation that is at stake here.
Hell, I don't care if IK was a good cricketer or bad cricketer. It is all gone and well behind.
I got pissed off at Idiot Desun trying to sugarcoat the failures of IK in leading this nation, by posting a paid article published in a totally irrelevant magazine.

تم لوگ ان شودی حرکتوں سے باز آ جاؤ تو میں بھی ٹھیک رہوں گا
Now you don’t care if he was a good or bad cricketer? Lol

Didn’t you start this thread? So let me get this right...you woke up this morning wanting to prove IK was a bad cricketer in World Cup, and by the evening you don’t care? Hilarious

#propogandagonewrong
#backpedalfullspeed

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
تیری جتنی مینٹل کپسٹی ہے تو اتنا ہی کرے گا
? ? ? ? ? Look who's talking about mental capacity! A retarded patwari, who just did a 180 Uturn in his own thread! ???

Puttar to sirf bandar dance kari ja, aab yehi tere naseeb mein likha hai!

RajaRawal111

Now you don’t care if he was a good or bad cricketer? Lol

Didn’t you start this thread? So let me get this right...you woke up this morning wanting to prove IK was a bad cricketer in World Cup, and by the evening you don’t care? Hilarious

#propogandagonewrong
#backpedalfullspeed
I did put down the reason what instigated me. I cant explain enough. We are literally effed with these stupid taboos. Let us put a full stop to stupidites. And look at what the hell he has done to our Economy.

surfer

I did put down the reason what instigated me. I cant explain enough. We are literally effed with these stupid taboos. Let us put a full stop to stupidites. And look at what the hell he has done to our Economy.
Yeah, you put down the reason much later. Why didn’t you just reply to the person who instigated this instead of embarrassing yourself with this thread?

jani1

Yaar jaani. Men ney world cup matches ki statistics tumharey saamney rukh di he.
Number bolrehey hen men nheen. Un stats ka kya karo gey.?

او پگلے ورلڈ کپ چار سال میں ایک بار ہوتا ہے ۔۔۔ اس کے حساب سے تو کسی کو چیمپئن یا چول نہیں بنا سکتا۔۔
پوری بیس تیس سالا کہانی پڑھ۔۔۔

RajaRawal111

او پگلے ورلڈ کپ چار سال میں ایک بار ہوتا ہے ۔۔۔ اس کے حساب سے تو کسی کو چیمپئن یا چول نہیں بنا سکتا۔۔
پوری بیس تیس سالا کہانی پڑھ۔۔۔
کیوں سرکار --- جہاں اصل ضرورت تھی وہ جگہ کیوں نہ پڑھوں

RajaRawal111

Yeah, you put down the reason much later. Why didn’t you just reply to the person who instigated this instead of embarrassing yourself with this thread?
No I did not embarrass myself. In fact I myself was shocked when I saw these numbers.
It is exactly like what he actually is --- no matter what everyone else says.