Every Pakistani Must Contact IMF

molvirpg

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I ask every Pakistani in the world to contact IMF and tell them that they must not give a single penny to this most corrupt and illegitimate regime in Pakistan. Yes I know it has been imposed upon us by the US-Bajwa Ghadar-e-Azam and the Looters and Plunderers alliance. But the people's anger and resentment must be registered with them. They must be informed that like before a single penny will not trickle down to the benefit of the population. All will be looted and plundered like before. What happened tens of billions given before? I know the whole story of The Economic Hit Man, But still Western systems however evil doers they may be, registration of public's awareness and anger and resentment of a very corrupt elite must be brought to their attention. They must know that an entire nations is watching their actions.
Also Pakistanis living in the west must do citizen lobbying in each and every western country to register their feelings of resentment.

chacha jani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
290609810_5334975366566782_7584569191214601427_n.jpg

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I ask every Pakistani in the world to contact IMF and tell them that they must not give a single penny to this most corrupt and illegitimate regime in Pakistan. Yes I know it has been imposed upon us by the US-Bajwa Ghadar-e-Azam and the Looters and Plunderers alliance. But the people's anger and resentment must be registered with them. They must be informed that like before a single penny will not trickle down to the benefit of the population. All will be looted and plundered like before. What happened tens of billions given before? I know the whole story of The Economic Hit Man, But still Western systems however evil doers they may be, registration of public's awareness and anger and resentment of a very corrupt elite must be brought to their attention. They must know that an entire nations is watching their actions.
Also Pakistanis living in the west must do citizen lobbying in each and every western country to register their feelings of resentment.

FATF too, with a request to pressure these thugs that FATF will bring Pakistan to white list ONLY if they reverse all the amendments made in NAB laws and Electoral laws enacted by Imran government to make Pakistan a vibrant, crime free, law abiding State. Otherwise, threaten them that Pakistan will be pushed into black list if they don't comply with by withdrawing all the amendments in totality.

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
آئی ایم ایف وہ دلال ہے جس کی اجازت کے بغیر آپ کو کوئی گاہک منہ نہیں لگاتا چاہے وہ گاہک چین ہو یا کوئی اور۔ دنیا میں اگر ہم بھکاری سمجھے جاتے تو پھر بھی خیر تھی

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
آئی ایم ایف وہ دلال ہے جس کی اجازت کے بغیر آپ کو کوئی گاہک منہ نہیں لگاتا چاہے وہ گاہک چین ہو یا کوئی اور۔ دنیا میں اگر ہم بھکاری سمجھے جاتے تو پھر بھی خیر تھی
aisa naheen hai. likin IMF aik bahaana hai.
No country wants to give them money