Evidence from Quran that Hazrat Essa is not dead

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Actually, Dr. israr is right in this topic.

He might be not on the four Sky as lots of people say, may at earth somewhere, and sleeping like Ashab e Kahaf , and wake up at the end.

Quran is clear in this topic. ( Gamidi is confused in some exmples)
Allah could any thing.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
According to various surahs of the holy Quran Allah almighty promissed Hz. Isa a death just like prophets before him. When Allah says that we will raise you it dosent mean that lifting him up in the skyes but raising him up in the honur and nobelity.
All prophets upto the the last prophet Hz. Mohammad pbuh were raised above the rest of humanity in honour and nobelity.
This concept of that Hz. Isa was lifted up to the skyes and will be coming back is basically a christian concept which entered our books by a conspiracy to derail the khatmul anbya concept.
Just becuase of this falsery and anti-Quranic concept the umma has faced frauds and fitnas of false prophethood like bahaullah and qadyaniyat. They used this argument that they were the promissed messiahs and the reincarnation of Hz. Isa.
Mirazais call mirza qadyani for Maseeh Maood as maloon mirza called himslef that too. This is the reaosn why our mullahs has failed to counter them since they themself believe this falsery of Hz. Isa returning.

According to the holy Quran Hz. Mohammed pbuh is the last messanger and the last messiah. After him the silsila-e-anbyaa is closed and the Quran is established as the final divine code of life and the last word and hukm of Allah Almighty the sustainer and the cherisher.
Any other attempt to implement any such thaught of a coming messiah wether be a dead prophet or mehdi is as to challenge the last and final prophetship of Rasool`Allah Hz. Mohammad pbuh.

Its very important to understand this sensitive issue since this is the christian philosophy of Jesus being alive beside the God up in the skyes, and it is anti-Islamic and anti-Quranic and undermines the ending of the silsila-e-nabuwwat. It has harmed muslims and Islam because it provides gateway to false maloons like mirza and bahaullah and some others to declair them as prophets.

The dilemma of the world is that all other religions are waiting for a messiah to come. Jews are waiting for their messiah, which actually was Hz. Isa but they didnt believe him. Christians are believing for a messiah which came as Hz Mohammed pbuh, but they dont believe him. Zoroastrians are waiting for their mithra as well as buddhists waiting for also a mitra.
We muslims are the lucky one who are the umma of the promissed one. Mohammed pbuh was the promissed one, the last one.
Humari bad-naseebi ye keh akhri rasool ki ummat hone ke bawujood hum log phir bhi aasmaan pe nazre jamae bethe hein ke Allah ne abhi or bhi koi bhejna he.
Naozobillah. Allah hume hidayat de or akhriul zamaan Hz. Mohammad pbuh ka allam phir buland karne aur Quran ki hukoomat phir qaym karne ka ehel farmaey.

Beshak Allah jo chahe kar sakta he, chahe to suraj ko zameen ke gird gardish karne pe maamor kar de chahe to zameen ko suraj ke gird ghumae. Lekin Allah ka programme wo he jiss tarha chal raha he. Tabhi to chal raha he kionke khuda ke programme ke mutabiq he. Aik baat yaad rakhne aur samajhne wali he. Allah ne aik divine programme ke tehet ye kaynaat qaym ki he, jo kuch ho raha he us ke tayyar shuda programme or established kiye gae qawaneen ke tehet ho raha he. Allah apne programme me itna sure he ke us mein radd`obadal karne ki zarorat nahi parhti. As He says, He is the perfect creator and what He created as He craeted is the best and perfect creation.

As i remember a beautiful ayah from the holy Quran but dosent remember the numbers: "We designed and created, We measured and directed".

La Ilaha Il Allah`o Muhammad`rasool`Allah

( I don`t want to get in any dead discussions since my imaan is crystal clear for me. If anyone do not agree with me it dosnt bother me at all. But i strongly recommend muslim brothers and sisters to do research and reflect with open senses, since its vital for our ideology and you yourself are responsibel for what you believe and you will not be able at the judgmentday to push over responsibilties and blunders on someone else like your mama, papa or molvi saab from the corner mosque or the sect you were born in).

Last edited: