Ex. wife does not allow me to see my son.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know that this is not the right forum to discuss my personal issue. But I am with Siasat.com since long time and i can see that their are many members on siasat.com from Pakistan and from abroad. I again aplogise that I am using this forum to get help/advice/suggestion for my issue. I hope the people who are living in Europe countries can guide me. Thanks.

I am living in Romania for last 12 years working in a good position. I travelled around the world for my work. I was married to a Romanian woman. After 12 years of marraige my wife took divorce from me , We have one son of 11 years old. my ex wife wants full custody of my son but i wanted to have common custody of my son. The court gave decision on my favour and allow me to see my son 4 times per month for 6 hours and can bring my son in my home.

My ex wife now does not allow my son to meet me. She do not allow him to come out of home. My son loves me very much.
I have been to the lawyer,Executor,Child protection office, Police ( all in Romania) and others but i did not get any positive answer. I also sent one mail to the Human rights EU and waiting for their answer.I am tired and my mind is block, so i decided to take help from this forum.

I am just requesting to my Pakistani brothers and sisters on this forum to give me guidance or suggesstion that how can i see my son. Can Pakstani embassy in Romania help me in this regard or Government of Pakistan help me in this regard? Or any influntial person in Romania can help me...any connection or reference can help me or any social international media or website.

I know their are many questions for you people to ask and i am ready to reply all of them. Please feel free to ask me any question related to this particular issue.

Any guide/suggesstion/help/are welcome and thank you in anticipation.

Again I am sorry I am using this forum.

Thank you Siasiat.com

Jazakallah Khair.

Last edited:

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sorry for your situation brother... I don’t know how it works in Romania but here in US she wouldn’t have a chance to do that...had she gone against the court orders, she’d be penalized accordingly ... May Allah help you

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
If the court has already given decision in your favor, how is it that she doesn't allow you to meet him?

The custody laws in EU countries are very strict. There is no way that she can get around it unless there is more to this story than what you have written here.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
I suggest you try getting an opinion from some other Layer as well. She can't go against Court Orders. Your Child is 11 Years, Once he is 18 he will have the choice to meet you whenever he wants and as much want.

TheYouth2

MPA (400+ posts)
You can file a motion to enforce. She is in contempt of a court order. In US, you can show the court order to police and they will force her to abide by it. You must go to court and make sure you are documenting everything. Furthermore, your son can also testify how he has not been able to meet you and spend time with you for whatever period of time. May Allah make it easy for you.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
If the court has already given decision in your favor, how is it that she doesn't allow you to meet him?

The custody laws in EU countries are very strict. There is no way that she can get around it unless there is more to this story than what you have written here.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, their is a long and complex story and many IFs and BUTs. And alos it is not possible to narrate all the story in this forum. The bottom line is that I have won the case and court allow me to see my son as per mentioned above. And my ex wife do not allow him to see me or may be forced my son to tell me that he does not wants to meet me... What next?

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Romanian Court is your only solution! I am surprised why you are not entertained there.
Thanks for your reply. I have won the case and court allowed me to see my son as per schedule wriiten in my message. Now my ex wife playing game that my son does not wants to see me or she forced my son that tell me i do not want to see you....But I have won the case...what next?

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
You can file a motion to enforce. She is in contempt of a court order. In US, you can show the court order to police and they will force her to abide by it. You must go to court and make sure you are documenting everything. Furthermore, your son can also testify how he has not been able to meet you and spend time with you for whatever period of time. May Allah make it easy for you.
Thank you for your reply. I will follow your advice.

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks for your reply. Yes, their is a long and complex story and many IFs and BUTs. And alos it is not possible to narrate all the story in this forum. The bottom line is that I have won the case and court allow me to see my son as per mentioned above. And my ex wife do not allow him to see me or may be forced my son to tell me that he does not wants to meet me... What next?

Well, I would have definitely gone to court in Romania using a top lawyer even if I have to pay all my money. The court has already given a decision in your favor and now its the job of the authorities to enforce it whether someone likes it or not.

But suppose if even if the court doesn't enforce its own decision , then... hire a layer, take a flight to Luxembourg and try to register the case in EU court of justice.

Again, thats just hypothetical and it merely portrays a scenario. But I would be baffled if the Romainan court cant enforce its own decision. I know its a 3rd world EU country but it STILL is in the EU and it has to adapt all the laws which are applicable to the rest of the member states.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, I would have definitely gone to court in Romania using a top lawyer even if I have to pay all my money. The court has already given a decision in your favor and now its the job of the authorities to enforce it whether someone likes it or not.

But suppose if even if the court doesn't enforce its own decision , then... hire a layer, take a flight to Luxembourg and try to register the case in EU court of justice.

Again, thats just hypothetical and it merely portrays a scenario. But I would be baffled if the Romainan court cant enforce its own decision. I know its a 3rd world EU country but it STILL is in the EU and it has to adapt all the laws which are applicable to the rest of the member states.

Thanks again. Do you have email address of EU court of justice. ? Please send me if you have.

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thanks again. Do you have email address of EU court of justice. ? Please send me if you have.

Yaar there is no point in sending them an email. Your situation seems to be quite grave and serious. Its a matter of human rights so you should pursue it by physically going there or at-least talk to some lawyer. You must decide thyt your son is worth it ( I am sure it is) for you to pursue this case all the way. For that you have to come out if your comfort zone.

Anyways here is the website:

https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/institutions-bodies/court-justice_en

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yaar there is no point in sending them an email. Your situation seems to be quite grave and serious. Its a matter of human rights so you should pursue it by physically going there or at-least talk to some lawyer. You must decide thyt your son is worth it ( I am sure it is) for you to pursue this case all the way. For that you have to come out if your comfort zone.

Anyways here is the website:

https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/institutions-bodies/court-justice_en
Thanks again. I did go to many lawyers to double check , how can i resolve this issue. The lawyer refered me to the executor, whose job is to execute the judge orders. But executors are not ready to involve in this situation because my child is not an Object. Executors are more happy to do the job if they have to recover money from other people because they get commission on it...but for the child they get nothing .
Any way. I appreciate you advice. Thank you bro.

shahin

Councller (250+ posts)
File another case/complaint against the lady with a plea that child is not safe with mother and you are concerned about the wellbeing of child. She might have mental health issues. It’s a long route unfortunately.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, it seems like you are overthinking too much.

You have the court order. Just go to local Police and ask them to enforce it. They should be able to contact her and make sure that she let your son meet you as per the court order.

Only way she can refuse if she proves that you are an unfit father. But she must have undeniable evidence for that in an open court.

2ndly if you are a clean and law-abiding person, you should go back to court and ask them to change this 4 days and 6 hours BS. Request court to amend the order and let your son come stay with you for whole 2 out of 4 weekends every month. This will be a new pain that she'll have to deal with. Threat her with a new court proceedings. This will keep her straight.

Also hire someone to keep an eye on that woman, find something criminal or immoral on her. If you have solid evidence you can prove her to be an unfit mother and court will give you full custody of your son.

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
These r female dominated societies very sad brother its very hard to understand women nature she iz taking ur revenge from son ur son iz living in painful situation Allah help u its a long fight

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Romania is poor a country - if that is the case with ur ex then see if you can negotitate with your inlaws or ex to let you see ur son.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know that this is not the right forum to discuss my personal issue. But I am with Siasat.com since long time and i can see that their are many members on siasat.com from Pakistan and from abroad. I again aplogise that I am using this forum to get help/advice/suggestion for my issue. I hope the people who are living in Europe countries can guide me. Thanks.

I am living in Romania for last 12 years working in a good position. I travelled around the world for my work. I was married to a Romanian woman. After 12 years of marraige my wife took divorce from me , We have one son of 11 years old. my ex wife wants full custody of my son but i wanted to have common custody of my son. The court gave decision on my favour and allow me to see my son 4 times per month for 6 hours and can bring my son in my home.

My ex wife now does not allow my son to meet me. She do not allow him to come out of home. My son loves me very much.
I have been to the lawyer,Executor,Child protection office, Police ( all in Romania) and others but i did not get any positive answer. I also sent one mail to the Human rights EU and waiting for their answer.I am tired and my mind is block, so i decided to take help from this forum.

I am just requesting to my Pakistani brothers and sisters on this forum to give me guidance or suggesstion that how can i see my son. Can Pakstani embassy in Romania help me in this regard or Government of Pakistan help me in this regard? Or any influntial person in Romania can help me...any connection or reference can help me or any social international media or website.

I know their are many questions for you people to ask and i am ready to reply all of them. Please feel free to ask me any question related to this particular issue.

Any guide/suggesstion/help/are welcome and thank you in anticipation.

Again I am sorry I am using this forum.

Thank you Siasiat.com

Jazakallah Khair.

Go to the same judge who initially gave the decision in your favor.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, it seems like you are overthinking too much.

You have the court order. Just go to local Police and ask them to enforce it. They should be able to contact her and make sure that she let your son meet you as per the court order.

Only way she can refuse if she proves that you are an unfit father. But she must have undeniable evidence for that in an open court.

2ndly if you are a clean and law-abiding person, you should go back to court and ask them to change this 4 days and 6 hours BS. Request court to amend the order and let your son come stay with you for whole 2 out of 4 weekends every month. This will be a new pain that she'll have to deal with. Threat her with a new court proceedings. This will keep her straight.

Also hire someone to keep an eye on that woman, find something criminal or immoral on her. If you have solid evidence you can prove her to be an unfit mother and court will give you full custody of your son.
Thank you for your reply. I like your ideas and i will follow that. I will update you and others any new improvement in my issue. I appreciate your advice.