Facebook keeps pulling Siasat.pk's content down If It's about Kashmir

Adeel

Founder
Disable Ads
No
This has been happening for a while now. Content either disappears from our timeline or it is given a strike.

Pakistani part of Facebook is controlled by the Indian office and this will keep happening unless Pakistani government interferes.

EgoDkK8WoAEw-x7

https://twitter.com/x/status/1299855506169892880

Last edited:

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well it's sad. But no worries there are other ways to convey our msg. Facebook is majorly run by endians

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This has been happening for a while now. Content either disappears from our timeline or it is given a strike.

Pakistani part of Facebook is controlled by the Indian office and this will keep happening unless Pakistani government interferes.

EgoDkK8WoAEw-x7

send an email to our technology minister, to pull the plug on facebook, it will create international news. and bring attention to kashmir

Vitamin_C

Have you tried disputing with facebook? facebook has been doing alot of weird stuff lately but I am usually able to resolve it after disputing it.

EgoDkK8WoAEw-x7

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's exactly the same way I get treated by Siasat Pk, same things happens to my threads they get deleted by Siasat Pk mods, they disappear with no reasons. No one even reply's to any questions or helps.
I am also unable to send messages within siasat.pk website coz mod took out my emails sending abilities???

Masud Javed

That's exactly the same way I get treated by Siasat Pk, same things happens to my threads they get deleted by Siasat Pk mods, they disappear with no reasons. No one even reply's to any questions or helps.
I am also unable to send messages within siasat.pk website coz mod took out my emails sending abilities???
tu apni bongi beech mein le aa, chaval aadmi

P@kist@n1st

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I was having an argument with a hinduist today and Facebook blocked me after that ... But keep coming back guys... Facebook Twitter...bombard it with the content so these terrorists can be exposed

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Endians are holding social media governing authority. we cannot do anything until we have some share of it.
Endians are very smart, they bloody know future is in it. so are totally in it. we are busy in producing shits in our country.

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
Have you tried disputing with facebook? facebook has been doing alot of weird stuff lately but I am usually able to resolve it after disputing it.
Facebook is doing it for the sake of money. They have no morals left. Twitter is a lot better. They will censor kashmiris but not hinduvta killers

i_syed2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I don’t doubt that Facebook and other Big social media platforms are biased towards Pakistan on Kashmir issue. Unfortunately the $$ and influencen of indian community is at display here. We should continue to raise pressure on these issues but at the same time improve our selves technologically and get out of the rot we are in as a society. We have settled on accepting corruption in our society. We don’t raise voice against injustice. We let the rich and corrupt treat us like garbage. We have lost self respect. People, go out and protest peacefully But decisively for your rights. Pakistan has been blessed with an honest leader, support him. Bring him back with even greater majority In the next elections so he can implement some of his visionary policies more forcefully. Until people in the power have fear of public reprimanding them things will not get better.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Exactly - they are getting a taste of their own medicine

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Problem is that our nation and government are equally stupid and incompetent.
Pak is 6th largest populous country and FB earns revenues from the number of users who use FB.
If Pak govt orders to form a local social platform like FB (how China has done) then you will see FB CEO would come to Pak promising he would personally ensure no content is deleted about Kashmir.
The only lady who could had helped us has been sacked by questioning her loyalty to Pak. So we now have to suffer for a while