Failed Punjab Government!

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When the previous government was in power mostly i had only one challenge for the supporter of punjab government , leave everything else just reform the police system and they ofcourse failed to do so.

One year on , the next punjab government is doing one better by not only failing in every department better than the previous government but also managing to worsen the previously extremely poor police system in Punjab.

Truth should be told even it means that you admit that you are losing, the previous punjab government was bad at solid waste management but this government takes the cake. Everywhere you go in punjab you see koora kirket every where and the cleaning department of the government seems to have disappeared.

Hospitals are as usual in bad condition and traffic system is worse than before.

Khan sahab chose an incompetent person to lead the punjab government , the biggest province of the country and so far khan sahab is being led by his anaa and pride and is refusing to change the lead in punjab. For God's sake , kuch khyal kerein.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hussain1967

In case of Buzdar IK is not being guided by his ‘anaa’ but by the amliaat of Bushra Bibi. There is no other explanation for Buzdar being at the helm of affairs in Punjab. I don’t think that Buzdar is going anywhere.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
I disagree, he is Wasim Akram part 2. You watch it, one day lightning will strike and he will turn into superhero.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not that reforms shouldn't be done, but KPK police reforms didn't happen in a day. It took 3 years for them to reform KPK police, and that was also when they had more than simple majority as well, which they don't have in Punjab assembly right now. So I guess they are facing more difficulties than they were facing in KPK.

Steyn

Funny how youthias put the blame on a puppet Usman Buzdar but try to deflect blame from Imran Khan.

Steyn

Not that reforms shouldn't be done, but KPK police reforms didn't happen in a day. It took 3 years for them to reform KPK police, and that was also when they had more than simple majority as well, which they don't have in Punjab assembly right now. So I guess they are facing more difficulties than they were facing in KPK.

KPK police never needed reforms. Who are you trying to fool?

No reforms have happened in police.

jee_nee_us

Funny how youthias put the blame on a puppet Usman Buzdar but try to deflect blame from Imran Khan.
funny how a nobody with a no real insight into politics and performances of government is trying to make an argument based on nothing but a flawed sense of wisdom. keep your limited intelligence in solving equations like 2+2 without the use of calculator.

Steyn

funny how a nobody with a no real insight into politics and performances of government is trying to make an argument based on nothing but a flawed sense of wisdom. keep your limited intelligence in solving equations like 2+2 without the use of calculator.

Tabdeeli pasand nahi ayi?

I am not the one bashing PTI by the way.

Usman Buzdar is the choice of the man with vision who sees Wasim Akram Plus in him. Kyu vision pasand nahi ayi?

miafridi

The reality of police reforms

I laughed at your outright lie and U-turn, because in the past you have admitted yourself that KPK police has gone through reforms and you praised PTI for it. The benefit of extensive debating you is that you are increasing your list of lies and U-turns.

As for the link you pasted for me. Nothing is 100% anywhere in the world. You will find 100's of cases against behavior of even the most civilized nation's police etc, who have gone through centuries of reforms yet they are not perfect.

Last edited:

Steyn

I laughed at your outright lie and U-turn, because in the past you have admitted yourself that KPK police has gone through reforms and you praised PTI for it. The benefit of extensive debating you is that you are increasing your list of lies and U-turns.

As for the link you pasted for me. Nothing is 100% anywhere in the world. You will find 100's of cases against behavior of even the most civilized nation's police etc, who have gone through centuries of reforms yet they are not perfect.

Traffic police, sure. Their performance has changed.

Regular police has been exposed by this guy and countless other reports. And no this doesn't happen in rest of the world.

I am not Imran Khan that i take Uturns. So i don't aim for greatness.

I pity your brain that you can't see the lies of Imran Khan but see Uturns and lies in me where there are none.

Did you see the roads btw of Peshawar?

miafridi

Traffic police, sure. Their performance has changed.

Regular police has been exposed by this guy and countless other reports. And no this doesn't happen in rest of the world.

I am not Imran Khan that i take Uturns. So i don't aim for greatness.

I pity your brain that you can't see the lies of Imran Khan but see Uturns and lies in me where there are none.

Did you see the roads btw of Peshawar?

LOLZZZ so now you are saying that you never praised PTI for police reforms? you even praised them for Tree and reforms in education. And yes you have taken U-turns, and this is only since last 1 year that we have come in contact with each other in our very limited discussion. Imagine the number of your U-turns growing over the time.

Steyn

LOLZZZ so now you are saying that you never praised PTI for police reforms? you even praised them for Tree and reforms in education. And yes you have taken U-turns, and this is only since last 1 year that we have come in contact with each other in our very limited discussion. Imagine the number of your U-turns growing over the time.

I can't help if you've been living under a rock and not aware of the developments that have occurred and new facts that came to light.

A) Does traffic police not come under police? I have seen myself they doing their job and it is still the case.

As for regular police, i believed PTI since i was a youthia then and didn't experience them firsthand. But then we saw the report of this guy doing a postmortem of police and the poor lady who was paraded naked and several other incidents where police was exposed that they hadn't changed at all.

B) I still praise them for billion trees tsunami. That is part of the reason why i voted for PTI because IK promised a greener Pakistan. He lied about 5 billion trees in China for which i criticised him. But i have seen the new trees planted near ring road and hayatabad. Sadly they are now gone due to BRT especially in Hayatabad.

C) Reforms in education. Funny you mention them.

Have you heard the news about ghost schools, ghost kids in thousands that PTI said have enrolled into government schools? They were all fake.

We all fell victim to the propaganda on TV and since i was a youthia, i believed them all. Especially the ones about teachers having to give examination themselves and their attendance being made punctual.

Now there have been several reports coming out yet again about many of the lies PTI told about education reforms.

What does that say about the reality of PTI claims?

My opinions changed because the propaganda of PTI was exposed, which i wasn't aware of.

You call them Uturns to justify Imran Khan's own Uturns (lies) but it's pathetic quite frankly.

Promising something, profiting from that promise then breaking that promise isn't a Uturn, it's a lie. And you will be questioned about it on day of judgement.

You know what's not a lie and a innocuous Uturn? Saying i will give speech to nation on 9 pm but then giving it at 12am. That's an innocuous Uturn due to technical issues etc.

But promising i will not take loans then taking loans, promising i will declare an education emergency then not doing that, promising i will spend money on health and education then spending it on jhangla buses, promising i will make Riasat e Medina then dealing in Riba, promising i will not increase taxes and inflation and will give petrol at less than 100rs then doing the opposite is called lies and breaking your promises.

May Allah save me from making promises i know i can't fulfill just to gain some materialistic thing.