Famous Actor Abid Farooq (Professor Baaghi) Passed Away

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

I used to like his arguments in Khabarzar. A very intelligent man.

May Allah rest his soul in peace.

Last edited:

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Man this year as been horrible, lost so many loved ones ( including both my parents ) friends, family, lot of good people. This has really given me a new perspective on things, that life really is short, so don't wait for tomorrow, do what you got to do, do it today.
Inna lillah wa inna illehe rajeoun. May Allah SWT give you Sabr and may you witness health and happiness of other family members and loved ones ....

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
realy sad have been watching khabardaar since long and liked his role in the program.

knowledge88

Man this year as been horrible, lost so many loved ones ( including both my parents ) friends, family, lot of good people. This has really given me a new perspective on things, that life really is short, so don't wait for tomorrow, do what you got to do, do it today.
So sorry to hear about the demise of your friends and especially your parents. May Allah give you the strength to cope with this difficult time.

AbbuJee

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

His knowledge was really good! I enjoyed listening to his talk.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
He wanted to see things improved and this is why he used to have very intense arguments, would get angry very quick. That might have caused brain hemorrhage.

Try to stay calm as much as possible as things don’t change the way we want them to.
May Allah help him

newday

Councller (250+ posts)
I used to see him in khabardar show etc, a good knowledgeable person.
May Allah bless his soul and elevate his status in heaven
InnaLillahe wa InnaElahe Rajeoon.