Favorite time pass???

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
298836_277712995670841_93151810_a.jpg

so i am getting pretty bored right now
want to know what is your favorite time pass?

maybe il get some tips:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Machar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

THIS!:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

HOW come i never get bored after watching this hmmmmmmmm(serious)(serious)

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
machar bhai tharkpan nae:P hahaha koi achi hobby batao aisi nae jiskay baad mein ghur say bahir hun:D

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Siasat.pk per pehle PMLN and PPP ko galiyaN do, or phir baad meiN PMLN or PPP waloN ke saath mil ker MQM ko galiyaN do, Imran Khan or PTI ko uper se utri hoi makhlooq samjho, kai din tak bor nahi hoge.:lol::lol:

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
makhlook sari opper say he utri hai :P sub ALLAH nay he banae hai hahaha:P
baki pmln n ppp ko galiyan de k tasali to milti hai:O

Star Gazer

Read
Siasat.pk
Select TV shows
Talking to my kids and family
If worried I read the Koran and say some Nafal,this really,really helps without a doubt.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well I will not consider namaz aur quran as a time pass they are mandatory
So thats a must time pass tou kuch aisa hota hai jo banda tub karay jub kuch aur karnay k lye Na ho:)

THE TRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
ALLAH (SUBHANHU WAT'ALA) has not sent us in this world to 'PASS TIME'.

أَفَحَسِبْتُمْ أَنَّمَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ عَبَثًا وَأَنَّكُمْ إِلَيْنَا لَا تُرْجَعُونَ

Then did you think that We created you uselessly and that to Us you would not be returned?" (surah al-mominoon)

Dear brothers & sisters, we have counted number of days, a limited amount of time in this world...So, what's the purpose of our creation, why have we been sent into this world:

الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَاةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفُورُ* ﴿٢
[He] [HI]who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed [/HI]- and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving -

So, every moment of life asks us to seek the pleasure of our Creator by moulding our life into the pattern given and displayed by our Prophet SAW.

We all have to look into our lives, see the way we are living, see the preparation we have made to meet our death, to meet our Creator...the preparation we have done to bring light to our grave, to get through the hardest day, the day of judgement, to strengthen our feet when we'd be walking on the 'bridge of Siraat'...

The time is slipping through our hands and sand goes through our fingers leaving our hand empty...so don't go to your Creator with your hands empty...make sincere effort to please your Lord and these efforts will help you get through everything in your life HEREAFTER....

Allah Knows the Best

Last edited:

Star Gazer

Well I will not consider namaz aur quran as a time pass they are mandatory
So thats a must time pass tou kuch aisa hota hai jo banda tub karay jub kuch aur karnay k lye Na ho:)

Some of it is mandatory as we all know but some of it is the best pass time, wouldn't you agree?

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Some of it is mandatory as we all know but some of it is the best pass time, wouldn't you agree?

Ofcourse it is the most relaxing and beneficial thing to do
And I would recommend quran with translation hopefully il start it too INSHALLAH