FBR pastes notice on Justice Qazi Faiz Isa’s house

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Relax yar... relax... bapp ka dia doukh istarh nahi bayan kartay.... b a good boy munno ?
Fuck off you cowardly bastard. You bark on here but can't even stick to one name. Show some balls and go to GHQ you piece of shit. Sacrifice yourself for your paymasters, I am sure they will think of you as the shit that did it for rp per post.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lol if you could have the ability to stand back and observe your own self being a lame fuck coming up with all the lame bs in the book..... with a little bit of shame and you'd have killed yourself.
Your whore of a baaji Maryam would bitch along those lines as well.
For a few bucks, you'd sell your mother.... you already did.
Time for you to go suck the spooge out of your baaji maryam's grungy vagina you product of phatwari orgy.
Off on ignore you go again with your 1500th losername.
Hasta la vista...... like the terminator told ya......
Permanently ignored for being a certified harami..... much like Zaidi Qasim.
IK is here to stay and you will have to moan for a few more years so keep doing that, just not on my screen.

Abb yay dholl bajana hee paray ga ...... beshak Indo-Pak jang karalo ?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1278751092608770048

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
FBR also has to recover some 2 Karor from this bitch after her Prime Minister brother saved her wrinkly ass negotiating a deal with Saqib Nisar

any news of that?

Chrfd19U4AIj4Gb
mind your language mr so and so this lady is 1000 times respected than your liar and fraud miriam awan ,i don't want to mention her back ground whole Pakistan knows

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
FBR also has to recover some 2 Karor from this bitch after her Prime Minister brother saved her wrinkly ass negotiating a deal with Saqib Nisar

any news of that?

Chrfd19U4AIj4Gb
Woow really dude using profanity, thats not how you talk to others, dont abuse anyone as you are getting sin, control your anger.

the court gave verdict on the case and she paid the fine.She admitted her crime and paid the price.What she did is wrong no one denies that. The crime becomes much greater when politicians and anyone hilding a public office does that. Let them also admit and pay the fine, they wont admit because if they do they admit their crime and would be removed from their positions so they will cry and make statments and go to court and when the court punish them they will cry! Please do not defend the corrupt regardless of party or position.

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)
I am pretty sure.. Easy Paisa sahib is busy pulling all his contacts to get a way out of this.. Thts why no time to respond to FBR's notices... I am pretty sure, he will get a hefty discount at the end, as this is Pakistan.. No justice for poor only.. For rich, justice is available on the phone call or on holidays even...