FBR suspends another 42 officials

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
ISLAMABAD:The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) on Thursday issued notifications intimating the suspension of 42 officials.

According to reports, the FBR has suspended Islamabad Large Taxpayer Unit Assistant Commissioner IR Fahad Faizan Khan and 24 other grade-16 officers for a period of three months under Government Servants (Efficiency and Discipline) Rules-1973.

In addition to that 17 officials of Pakistan Customs were also suspended for a period of three months under the same rules.

Suspended officers and officials belonging to Pakistan Customs were posted in Model Customs Collectorate Quetta, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Gwadar, Karachi and Directorate of Transit Trade in Peshawar.

In a separate press release issued by the FBR, Pakistan Customs under its new leadership and in coordination with law enforcement agencies including Police, Frontier Corps, Pakistan Rangers and Maritime Security Agency has launched a country wide operation against transportation, storage and sale of smuggled goods.

FBR said that raids are being conducted on dumping places used for storage of smuggled items and Intelligence based operations are being conducted in all major cities. As a result, during July 2020 smuggled items and foreign currency amounting to Rs3,800 million were seized which is a 143 per cent increase compared to July 2019.

Earlier, during the last three days, FBR had also suspended other Customs employees over corruption allegations.
Source

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
FBR has had 4 Chairman in last 750 days ......may be its time to suspend the Crackhead they report to ?

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
FBR has had 4 Chairman in last 750 days ......may be its time to suspend the Crackhead they report to ?
langri katrina easy paisa did item number in fbr in last 30 days and left her stink trail there so thats why now 42 officials suspended

Last edited:

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
langri katrina easy paisa did 1 item number in fbr in last 30 days and left her stink trail there so thats why now 42 officials suspended

changing name to Disco Salleqa Machine wont save her from 20 Karor fine she still needs to pay to FBR for white washing her brother's properties

dr waqar ahmad

Voter (50+ posts)
Great work. We need to bring in honesty and transparency in our institutions. Without this we will be back to square one. Keep it up who ever is the current FBR head but make sure ONLY corrupt black sheep are eliminated. It's Eid time, we should not hesitate slaughtering them.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
changing name to Disco Salleqa Machine wont save her from 20 Karor fine she still needs to pay to FBR for white washing her brother's properties
But all honest langri katrina and her easy paisa husband had the money trail ready to be submitted, what happened? or the cam girl langri katrina easy paisa can only show 'stuff' on camera???

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
But all honest langri katrina and her easy paisa husband had the money trail ready to be submitted, what happened? or the cam girl langri katrina easy paisa can only show 'stuff' on camera???

Honestly yaar I have not seen her performance on camera.

Was it more juicy then mother of Suleman & Qasim that I saw in British Tabloids few years back?

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I FULLY AGREE WITH MAZHAR BIRLA'S TODAY'S COLUMN " CORRUPTION RUK SAKTI HAI MAGAR " , CORRUPT SHOULD BE HANGED . I HAVE SAID THAT MANY MANY TIMES IN THE PAST BUT THIS PTI GOVT HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO THAT ?

Last edited:

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
I FULLY AGREE WITH MAZHAR BIRLA'S TODAY'S COLUMN " CORRUPTION RUK SAKTI HAI MAGAR " , CORRUPT SHOULD BE HANGED . I HAVE SAID THAT MANY MANY TIMES IN THE PAST BUT DOES THIS PTI GOVT HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO THAT ?
Talking is easy doing is hard, Pti can't sort out 70 year mistakes in 2 years and you didn't give PTI 2/3 majority to do big reforms. I wish you wasn't sleeping past 35 years when pmln and ppp been looting the country and been destroying institutions.

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
Talking is easy doing is hard, Pti can't sort out 70 year mistakes in 2 years and you didn't give PTI 2/3 majority to do big reforms. I wish you wasn't sleeping past 35 years when pmln and ppp been looting the country and been destroying institutions.

Agreed!
where in the world would u be able to get a clean sheet by returning only 10% of looted money without any accountability and that too after decads of retirement and capturing return on investment on origional amount?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1288876448321855488

Judicary-Media Mafia

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is suspending these officers for 3 months only eye wash ?
what are the next steps?
would they automatically reinstate to their positions (with more strength and confidence) ?

Our problem is that we only make a big scene out of initial news but nobody follow up. peopl e and media would forget about it in 3 months.

The only permanent solution is that if found guilty, these 42 officials are sent to jail and permanently fired from their job.