Have you registered as a Tax Filer?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
After the recent drive against non-filers, I have seen a huge surge of people coming out to register as filers. It seems like people have still yet to recognize the benefits to be achieved by becoming a filer.
I registered as an overseas filer......and now im charged 0.03% per transaction, as opposed to 0.06% previously. That is big.
A family member just registered as well....and when he went to renew his car registration, he was told that if he was a non-filer, it would cost Rs16,000, but as a filer, it would only cost Rs. 3500.

This, along with the satisfaction of being a part of the fix, rather than being a part of the pain, is enough to make anyone proud.

How many here are filers?

TechWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
how to be a filer. They should have put up the procedure to make it easy for public. Is there a link or website that we need to follow. I want to be a filer.

pti 56

Minister (2k+ posts)
my father/mother both are filers father for 4 years now while i ask my mother to be filer from 2018 so ya i can say lot of our family members are becoming part of it and benefits from it cant be ignored

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
After the recent drive against non-filers, I have seen a huge surge of people coming out to register as filers. It seems like people have still yet to recognize the benefits to be achieved by becoming a filer.
I registered as an overseas filer......and now im charged 0.03% per transaction, as opposed to 0.06% previously. That is big.
A family member just registered as well....and when he went to renew his car registration, he was told that if he was a non-filer, it would cost Rs16,000, but as a filer, it would only cost Rs. 3500.

This, along with the satisfaction of being a part of the fix, rather than being a part of the pain, is enough to make anyone proud.

How many here are filers?
I'm overseas nd wants to become a filer.. how should I go about it...:o

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I live overseas... Should i be a filer too. If yes, then how???

The process has been made to sound intimidating. Its not so at all.

1. Make sure you have a Pakistani sim in your name. Keep that number active, and on roaming if you are overseas.
2. Go to FBR portal (https://iris.fbr.gov.pk/public/txplogin.xhtml)
3. Click on the Green button....E-enrollment. You will need your NIC number, active sim in your name, and email. You will get a one time password sent to your email, and sim separately. Both passwords are different, and both are needed.
4. After e-enrollment, click the blue button....and Register as a filer. (Similar process....password sent to phone and email)
5. After registration is complete, you will get a unique password sent to your phone/email for the FBR portal..
6. Use your ID card number as usernae, and password to login .

For overseas Pakistanis, you jjst select the form meant for overseas Pakistanis. If you need assistance in finding that, just register first, and then let me know. Id be glad to help

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
I will pay my taxes the day Imran Niazi and all members of his cabinet will pay all their personal taxes since the age of 18.

until then
FU FBR !

araein

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

1. Make sure you have a Pakistani sim in your name. Keep that number active, and on roaming if you are overseas.
3. Click on the Green button....E-enrollment. You will need your NIC number, active sim in your name, and email. You will get a one time password sent to your email, and sim separately. Both passwords are different, and both are needed.
4. After e-enrollment, click the blue button....and Register as a filer. (Similar process....password sent to phone and email)
5. After registration is complete, you will get a unique password sent to your phone/email for the FBR portal..

For overseas Pakistanis, you jjst select the form meant for overseas Pakistanis. If you need assistance in finding that, just register first, and then let me know. Id be glad to help
Thank u very much dear.

First of all i need pakistani sim with my name.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
I will pay my taxes the day Imran Niazi and all members of his cabinet will pay all their personal taxes since the age of 18.

until then
FU FBR !
And you were a filer and used to pay your taxes during Noora rule, since all Nooras paid taxes since 18 years age! ?

Don't you see your acts here as a serious Stigma to your nick? ?

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

until then
FU FBR !
AAP KE MAALIKAN BOHAT KAM PAY DETI HAI AAP KO

I THINK U COME IN UNDER 400K PER YEAR BRACKET SO NO TAX

TUM LOOG ITNA ZALEEL HOTAY HOU YAHA PAI

IZZAT NAFAS MAJROOH HOTI REHTI HAI TUM LOGO KEE AUR PAY ITNI KAM

NOT FAIR

hassanattique

MPA (400+ posts)
Kindly dont misguide people. Overseas Pakistani dont need to have sim registered. I have done it without having Pakistani sim.