Feelings of an overseas pakistani afterSahiwal incident

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہم تارکینِ وطن جب بھی پاکستان آ کرزندگی کے باقی ماہ و سال گزارنے کاارادہ کرتےہیں یہ ساہیوال و ماڈل ٹاؤن جیسے خونی سانحے ہمیں واپس پردیس کی مشقت بھری اداسیوں میں دھکیل دیتے ہیں،شاید ہمارامقدر یہی خانہ بدوشی ہے۔۔وہاں ہم مسلمان ہونے کی وجہ سے مارے جائیں گےاور یہاں مسلمان کے ہاتھوں !
https://twitter.com/x/status/1086963946492489728

Last edited by a moderator:

kayawish

[B]Noshi Gilani[/B]‏ @[B]noshigilani[/B]

ہم تارکینِ وطن جب بھی پاکستان آ کرزندگی کے باقی ماہ و سال گزارنے کاارادہ کرتےہیں یہ ساہیوال و ماڈل ٹاؤن جیسے خونی سانحے ہمیں واپس پردیس کی مشقت بھری اداسیوں میں دھکیل دیتے ہیں،شاید ہمارامقدر یہی خانہ بدوشی ہے۔۔وہاں ہم مسلمان ہونے کی وجہ سے مارے جائیں گےاور یہاں مسلمان کے ہاتھوں !
yea , go to UAE then , its secure and 2nd its islamic Emarat :) no need to come back to Pakistan specially now.

back to the future

Like Noshi Gillani I have lost hope of any improvement.
If IK by hard work improves the economy then still events like these will go on

Islamabadiya

https://twitter.com/x/status/1086963946492489728

this is actually correct, but mind you, it is only the poor awam who suffer at the hands of the system, so either not be poor or make the best use of Pak system by buying and influencing your way around

Pathfinder

its a very sad incident, but people still live in Pakistan through the good time and bad times. If you are a faithful then have some faith in Allah. Death can strike you anywhere.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
You must be educated or a part of the system giving justice. I shared the tweet of an overseas pakistani and her frustration on the way Justice is being served to terrorists.

:tensionfemale::tensionfemale: OOOOOPPSSSS...!! I didn't wait for the tweet to open. Just read your thread and replied on it. Sorrrrryyy...!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
A retard like you should not be allowed on this forum

Someone who runs away from the only reality of life, i.e. death is not a retard but I am! OK! :cautious:

The woman posting the thread is a psycho and can't think straight. She's only trying to justify her choices in life by giving herself excuses. Supposedly calling herself out a victimized Muslim and at the same denying the fact, whether abroad or Pakistan, when her life is written to end, it'll end!

Sorry instead of giving her a tissue paper that she wants from me, i'll show her the mirror and expose her hypocrisy! :devilish:

Liberal 000

Noshi Gilani Jo app ki soch hai issi soch ne Pakistan ka bera gharq Kia hai

App jis Mulk mein hain uska bhi bera gharq ho jata agar app jasi soch ky log majority mein hoty... App Pher ussy choor ky kahen Aur chali jaten

Remember! No-one is gonna kill you for being Muslim in West. Indeed, Muslims have killed more Westerns in West than Muslims by Westerns in West.

The Oasis

MPA (400+ posts)

App jis Mulk mein hain uska bhi bera gharq ho jata agar app jasi soch ky log majority mein hoty... App Pher ussy choor ky kahen Aur chali jaten

Remember! No-one is gonna kill you for being Muslim in West. Indeed, Muslims have killed more Westerns in West than Muslims by Westerns in West.
In my opinion, the problems in Pakistan are intolerance, religious extremism, and lack of good education, sort only these three issues out Pakistan itself will become a self-sufficient country. The problem is our establishment and religious and political parties like current Pakistan and it suits for them as it is easy to make fool of a dumb nation.

back to the future

Noshi Gillani longs to come into her own people.The aunties khallas cousin brothers and sisters she wants to spend her life with them in a peaceful law abiding society.Is it a big favour to ask??

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Noshi Gillani longs to come into her own people.The aunties khallas cousin brothers and sisters she wants to spend her life with them in a peaceful law abiding society.Is it a big favour to ask??
With all due respect, App us ke phuppa lagte ho that you know all of this.

kayawish

i saw many news about how indian and pakistani students are beaten in Australia by right group ... But sooner or later in west it will be not possible for muslims to live.As time passes situation for muslims in west will become more stirck.I also dont have any problem in Germany but i can feel bad days comming for us very soon.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)

YES IT IS! Infact a HUGE favor to ask! She expects to be served her breakfast on her bed. Society is made up of individuals. If she wants to see the society here peaceful, she needs to step her foot down here and play her part. She needs to get out of her bed in the morning and prepare the breakfast with her family! She needs to get rid of her "princess/entitled" mentality!

Liberal 000

i saw many news about how indian and pakistani students are beaten in Australia by right group ... But sooner or later in west it will be not possible for muslims to live.As time passes situation for muslims in west will become more stirck.I also dont have any problem in Germany but i can feel bad days comming for us very soon.

They welcomed you with open arms. But you people started exploiting their hospitality

If bad days come that will be of your own doings