Fight between Dr Nauman Niaz & Shoaib Akhter on Live TV

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dr numan ass hole. he is Patwari pet. when was nooni mafia hakomat he did stop all of them to talk when richard start talking about imran khan. Nuoman must be kicked out from PTV. he is bad and bad . Shaib Akhter is our Legend

Spartacus

@ Khan and PTI

Kick out this stupid Dr.Nauman Niaz .

What a stupid dictatorship behavior he adopted against Shoaib Akhter without any reason .

mughals

This speedlund criticising pakistan and its management daily on endian news channel and media. Did you guys ever watched his bullshit on endian news channel. Fukcing freak. Yesterday he criticised pakistan management on endian channel. Last time he criticised waseem Akram then waqar younis in a wrong negative manner. He is rude bad tameez and jahil. He should suck endian arse. If he has an issue with the management then do criticise on our channel but endian channel fukc him. Endian were laughing when he was farting against Pakistan.
Sir, then don't invite him. If you don't like what he say, just don't invite him. You can't invite somebody and then insult him that "you can go from here and I am saying it live"

believe me at work, my colleagues are having such arguments in meeting that you think they will kill each other but then they agree (violently) and are best friends forever. I never heard somebody saying "get out" on live tv. I mean this is for the school yard, lets grow up.

mughals

This is the problem of Pakistanis. Look how condescending behavior of Shoaib Akhtar and look at This Dangar Dr. Impulsive response.
So insecure both of them.
aray then don't invite him to future matches, you don't need to behave like 3rd graders

mughals

A personal opinion.

Some enjohy the cheap antics of Aamir Liquat as well, but are beyond the pail for most of us...
as viewers, you could switch to another channel, as a host, you could always ask your guest to not come again in the future.
but this behavior was childish and I think Shoaib did the right to leave the program.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
are viewers, you could switch to another channel, as a host, you could always ask your guest to not come again in the future.
but this behavior was childish and I think Shoaib did the right to leave the program.

No disagreement there...
Will try to expose Dr. Nauman once today's quota of new threads is lifted.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
how was shoaib akhtar rude here

absolutely unacceptable behaviour

who the hell is this nuaman guy

Akhtar is Pakistan's hero, a legend. What is that idiot Nauman did for the country?
Dr Nauman has monoply on PTV for years and he is supposedly a big expert. But very rude indeed.

jee_nee_us

What an asshole this dr niaz is , angrezi bhi nahin atee bore bhee buhat kerta hai aur upper se difference of opinion ko badtameezi samajhta hai.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
shame on rashid latif as well for keeping quiet
where did his ethics go for player respect?
aqib and rashid should have taken a stand and made this nothing doctor apologize to our national hero

brohiniaz

FCsTsgfWYAYIus_

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
They have been good friends and Noman has also garnered some following on social media due to Shoaib and Rashid, but haven seen a few of their Videos he always has dumb opinions and would never let others talk nor does he accept their views easily (basically some ego issues). He should be kicked out immediately not cz of his behavior with Akhtar but also because he did it in front of the foreign legends like Viv Richards and David Gower.

AbbuJee

To be honest, I am seeing this guy when he first appeared on PTV. He was just an anchor and then became expert ( self proclaimed ) I have always found his "expert" opinion to be marginal at max, but that can be ignored if a person is pleasant but this one is RUDE.