Final Countdown!!! Just a Reminder Please

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only few hours of Ramadan left in half of the world while just an additional day in remaining half. I just want to remind that the thing we all need to focus is just on asking Forgiveness from Allah so that we do not deserve the Hellfire as per the following famous Hadith:

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, ascended the pulpit and he said, “Amin, amin, amin.” It was said, “O Messenger of Allah, you ascended the pulpit and said amin, amin, amin.” The Prophet said, “Verily, Gabriel came to me and he said: Whoever reaches the month of Ramadan and he is not forgiven, then he will enter Hellfire and Allah will cast him far away, so say amin. I said amin. Whoever sees his parents in their old age, one or both of them, and he does not honor them and he dies, then he will enter Hellfire and Allah will cast him far away, so say amin. I said amin. Whoever has your name mentioned in his presence and he does not send blessings upon you and he dies, then he will enter Hellfire and Allah will cast him far away, so say amin. I said amin.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Ibn Ḥibbān 915

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Jazakallahu Khairan

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
اللهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدِنِ النَّبِيِّ الأُمِّيِّ وَعَلَى آلِهِ وَسَلِّم

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Hadith pardi jao aur har 2 second mein 10 baar jahahum wasil ho jao.
سر آپ اپنے مطالعہ قرآن مجید کے تجربات ہمارے ساتھ سانجھے کیا کریں

حدیث پڑھ کر جہنم واصل ہونے والا فتوی کس الہامی کتاب میں لکھا ہے!؛

Last edited: