Final Warning to Maryam Nawaz | Sheikh Rasheed Press Conference

Digital_Pakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PM gives another duty to Sheikh Rasheed, he now has to respond to the allegations by PDM ( Pakistan Democratic Movement, so-called) Sheikh Rasheed said in the start.

Last edited:

Resident Evil

Senator (1k+ posts)
‏دیکھیں میں بتاتا ہوں
دونوں ہاتھوں سے بوُٹ کو ایسے پکڑیں اور پھر پوری زبان باہر نکال کر
ایسے چاٹیں پھر دوبارہ چاٹیں

یہ عمل تب تک دہرائیں جب تک بوٹ کی چمک میاں کی ٹنڈ جیسی نہ ہو جائے۔۔۔۔

120049148_1092594397838674_1751123742438029273_n.jpg

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This Butt is more busy talking about all other bullshitt then Railway. He should only talk how much betterment he has done to railway.

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahaha….A filthy and stinking man for a filthy and stinking opposition…Ab is mien kia….لوہے کو لوہا کاٹتا ہے ...وہ بھی لاہور میں.
?

poor man is dead in this fascist regime after 2023 I speculate Pak population will be around 10 million from 250 million as 240 million will either commit suicide by 2023 or leave the country

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
Why explain your reasons please

how many train accidents happened in his tenure as railway minister did this dog even care to give the explanation or offer to tender his resignation he is a railway minister he should focus on his performance rather he likes to speak on political issues trying to act as information minister

this mad dog has also a history of using derogatory language against women

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
poor man is dead in this fascist regime after 2023 I speculate Pak population will be around 10 million from 250 million as 240 million will either commit suicide by 2023 or leave the country
Now don't be a pessimist..Things are not that bad as you think...
The current slowing of the economy is due to corona mainly and not the economy itself…and its like that all over the world….Ab is mien kia

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
Now don't be a pessimist..Things are not that bad as you think...
The current slowing of the economy is due to corona mainly and not the economy itself…and its like that all over the world….Ab is mien kia

i am not thinking i am living in this hell