First lady out in public today-Is this linked to what's happening in Afgh?

Dawood Hassan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Premium Member
E_VHTF6XMBAwBgu

Dawood Hassan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Premium Member
There is a lot of hue and cry over how women are dressed in Afghanistan and the first lady coming out in public today with Full Burka

I feel there is a bigger picture behind it.

What do you guys think?

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In what capacity is she visiting government departments. Kia CM Punjab aur health minister Punjab mulk say baahir hain?

Secondly, iss hospital mein Buzdar ka admission karwao

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
In what capacity is she visiting government departments. Kia CM Punjab aur health minister Punjab mulk say baahir hain?

Secondly, iss hospital mein Buzdar ka admission karwao

first ladies do play their part in social activities, Reham Khan was doing too much of it which triggered alarm bells in the circles who had controls of khan sb, later this triggered the split

bushra bibi is not doing much but i think it should be appreciated if and when she comes out to highlight social issues.

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is a lot of hue and cry over how women are dressed in Afghanistan and the first lady coming out in public today with Full Burka

I feel there is a bigger picture behind it.

What do you guys think?
She is a great role model for all those half hearted Pakistani women who adapt western non hijaabi clothes.
We need to promote her in Arab duniyia.

Hussain1967

first ladies do play their part in social activities, Reham Khan was doing too much of it which triggered alarm bells in the circles who had controls of khan sb, later this triggered the split

bushra bibi is not doing much but i think it should be appreciated if and when she comes out to highlight social issues.
A vast majority of PTI supporters used to criticize Maryam in last tenure of Nawaz on this same issue.

Hussain1967

She is a great role model for all those half hearted Pakistani women who adapt western non hijaabi clothes.
What she wears is more than hijab. If face veil is not enough for her, she hangs her head-covering from her forehead and onto her eyes. Look at her dressing ( that I mentioned above) in oath-taking ceremony of IK as PM in August 2018. Bibi: If you need to cover your eyes too, then you should better sit at home. No one is forcing you to come out.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What are non hijabi clothes, better yet what is hijab? And where in Islam does it say to dress like a ghost?

e965eaf5018d193b9055d43a020f5252.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What she wears is more than hijab. If face veil is not enough for her, she hangs her head-covering from her forehead and onto her eyes. Look at her dressing ( that I mentioned above) in oath-taking ceremony of IK as PM in August 2018. Bibi: If you need to cover your eyes too, then you should better sit at home. No one is forcing you to come out.
For a change I agree with you. If you are THAT modest then better stay at home.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What is your problem if she covers her eyes?

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
For a change I agree with you. If you are THAT modest then better stay at home.
you two liberal fascists please take nude pictures of your family females and post them here