First lady out in public today-Is this linked to what's happening in Afgh?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Batter than you maama who walks around naked
Yaar thuje meri maa se kuch ziyada hi attachment nahi hai. Har jaka bechari ko ghaseet ke ley ata hai. Lagta hai teri maa ne thuje harami karar dey ker paida hotay hi gutter mein phenk diya tha. Is liye to aaj tak maa ka pyar taalash ker raha hai! ? ? ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dear, let's not get the family members involved. Some of our parents have passed away so it does hurts the feelings.
I know citizen x's parents passed away recently and, so did mine.?
inna lillahi wa inallah-e-raji'oon. May Allah s.w.t forgive all their short comings and grant them the highest of the high muqam in jannah. Ameen

Brother its been less than 3 months since my mother passed away but if I can dish it out I keep the thick skin to take it as well, jitni mein logon ko galliyan dey sakhta houn us se kai ziyada galliyan bardash kerne ki himmat bhi rakhtha houn

Not like this motherfucker. He comes in all hard and heavy and when gets kicked in the nuts immediately does a 180. Second time this faggot has done this in almost just as many days.

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yaar thuje meri maa se kuch ziyada hi attachment nahi hai. Har jaka bechari ko ghaseet ke ley ata hai. Lagta hai teri maa ne thuje harami karar dey ker paida hotay hi gutter mein phenk diya tha. Is liye to aaj tak maa ka pyar taalash ker raha hai! ? ? ?
You fucking piece of shit keep talking crap about women. What kind of bastard family you are from. Now shut the fuck up, if you say something again about any woman I will bring up the bitch who gave you birth and who brought you up like a bastard. . .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You fucking piece of shit keep talking crap about women. What kind of bastard family you are from. Now shut the fuck up, if you say something again about any woman I will bring up the bitch who gave you birth and who brought you up like a bastard. . .
Go bark at someone who gives a shit you worthless single celled oxygen stealing moron with an I.Q of a twig. Cunt can't tell the difference between his elbow and his arsehole and wants to act like a fuckin' superhero here. Yappitty yap yap motherfucker.

Shan ALi AK 27

Go bark at someone who gives a shit you worthless single celled oxygen stealing moron with an I.Q of a twig. Cunt can't tell the difference between his elbow and his arsehole and wants to act like a fuckin' superhero here. Yappitty yap yap motherfucker.
Let me see another comment about women and I will shut your hole.

Pracha

She is not an elected person and therefore should not be ordering around people just because her husband happens to be a PM. That is the exact reason for our our aversion to other dynastic parties.

If she is going to behave this way, then IK should not cry foul if she gets attacked for these kinds of political stunts.

knowledge88

She is not an elected person and therefore should not be ordering around people just because her husband happens to be a PM. That is the exact reason for our our aversion to other dynastic parties.

If she is going to behave this way, then IK should not cry foul if she gets attacked for these kinds of political stunts.
I also found it extremely bizarre, the health professional being told off by one of the family members of the PM who is not even in politics. As amber123 rightly mentioned above, he was treated like a home servant. (In Pakistan Masis are treated like that).

This is the reason I posted this video separately but unfortunately siasat.pk merged it with Dawood Hassan post where the first lady's attire is being discussed.

Last edited:

cestmoi ✅️

E_VHTF6XMBAwBgu

What are the benefits of premium membership and how much is it

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shroo khud kerkay dosron ko galian ??? Munnay kitnay saal kay ho ?? Jab shanakhti card ban jayay tab ana online forums per

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I also found it extremely bizarre, the health professional being told off by one of the family members of the PM who is not even in politics. As amber123 rightly mentioned above, he was treated like a home servant. (In Pakistan Masis are treated like that).

This is the reason I posted this video separately but unfortunately siasat.pk merged it with Dawood Hassan post where the first lady's attire is being discussed.
Thats why I stopped posting new threads here, some moderators merge thread that are not remotely linked to each other..

zee34567

Citizen
she is looking good what the hell with all of you guys kisi ko nai chorhte jo aise ae ya western dressing me ae achi cheez ko acha kahain

Kavalier

There is a lot of hue and cry over how women are dressed in Afghanistan and the first lady coming out in public today with Full Burka

I feel there is a bigger picture behind it.

What do you guys think?
and I guess she also wants to post even a more bigger picture by visiting a mental facility with drug addicts