FM said directly to IMF that our CAD will be 2.3 billion dollar this FY

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shahbaz Rana "Some people were saying i was doing propaganda that SBP used 1.2 billion dollar to maintain rupee and on Friday Reza Baqir confirmed yes we intervene to stable PKR and it was done on Shaukat Tarin force and request because he has totally lied to IMF, Senate, NA and PM it self that in his budget book he said my CAD will be 2.3 billion dollar in this FY, which has now crossed in just 2 months time frame. This was the main reason PM confidently paused IMF program"

"The interest rate was the warining to Shaukat Tarin and SBP justification to increase interest rate they have totally blamed FM that they are not checking finances, stopping useless imports, strict action on consumer financing, and have many issues on KYP program, totally blamed ECC for the import and CAD mess."

https://twitter.com/x/status/1440004058371272712

arifkarim

Will he become senator?

Last edited:

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Shahbaz Rana "Some people were saying i was doing propaganda that SBP used 1.2 billion dollar to maintain rupee and on Friday Reza Baqir confirmed yes we intervene to stable PKR and it was done on Shaukat Tarin force and request because he has totally lied to IMF, Senate, NA and PM it self that in his budget book he said my CAD will be 2.3 billion dollar in this FY, which has now crossed in just 2 months time frame. This was the main reason PM confidently paused IMF program"

https://twitter.com/x/status/1440004058371272712

arifkarim

Will he become senator?
Shaukat Tareen is the worst thing that happened to PTI after Usman Buzdar

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
Listen Ignorant. You people should be the last creatures on this earth talking about CAD, please. Bloody Ignorant, Do you remember CAD you left behind?

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Listen Ignorant. You people should be the last creatures on this earth talking about CAD, please. Bloody Ignorant, Do you remember CAD you left behind?
CAD is not a issue. He committed to IMF and PM that our CAD will be only 2.3 (0.7% of GDP) this whole year and signed by him, PM and FM to IMF, which was the main reason PM thought we can pause IMF program, which was the worst mistake of entire PM Political career. This is the reason he not made senator yet.

1) CDS risk rising

2) WB, ADB AIIB, and IMF has stopped funding Pakistan

3) PSX crashing

4) CAD has gone to 2.3 billion in just 2 months

5) FDI dropped 30% compare to last year.

6) Secondary investment zero.

7) Government uptake same as 2018 level now.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Same said by Kamran Khan yesterday.

"Shaukat Tarin was totally clueless on CAD numbers and his entire revenue models relies on import numbers and he wanted IMF program in deep freeze and that plan has gone now and thrown out the window and Shaukat tarin experiment failed in just 1 months not even a year"

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhai Any heated Economy where over spending happened like people buying luxury items like cars property. You have to increase Interest rate to slow down market to control Imports and save our Reserves. Yes other way out economy will be slow down little bit. but .25% is nothin. It should be fine. We can still get 5%+ Growth In Sha ALLAH, I believe you can go upto 1% should be ok.

Export is the key to success and improve local manufacturing. I did not know why we dont focused to produce our own Cooking oil. Any Technical person comment on this please

Wake Up Pakistan

Same said by Kamran Khan yesterday.

"Shaukat Tarin was totally clueless on CAD numbers and his entire revenue models relies on import numbers and he wanted IMF program in deep freeze and that plan has gone now and thrown out the window and Shaukat tarin experiment failed in just 1 months not even a year"

IMF program bring nothing but more debt more restrictions on economy more Taxes.

We are not going anywhere. Though i believe SKT is useless.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai Any heated Economy where over spending happened like people buying luxury items like cars property. You have to increase Interest rate to slow down market to control Imports and save our Reserves. Yes other way out economy will be slow down little bit. but .25% is nothin. It should be fine. We can still get 5%+ Growth In Sha ALLAH, I believe you can go upto 1% should be ok.

Export is the key to success and improve local manufacturing. I did not know why we dont focused to produce our own Cooking oil. Any Technical person comment on this please
Do you know that we import 700 million dollar above cars in just August 2021 and same month last year we imported 200 million dollar worth of cars.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
IMF program bring nothing but more debt more restrictions on economy more Taxes.

We are not going anywhere. Though i believe SKT is useless.
If we do not complete IMF program than we will not able to pay 14.5 billion debt this FY leave alone CAD and than we also have to pay 7.8 billion IMF liabilities to IMF in just 6 months due to pre mature ending IMF program, which is why Sri Lanka is defaulted. IMF has freezes their loan.

That is why he said deep freeze the program not suspend it.

Wake Up Pakistan

Do you know that we import 700 million dollar above cars in just August 2021 and same month last year we imported 200 million dollar worth of cars.
So Why 700 Mil worth of Cars imported because some of the Companies made hell lot of money this is called capitalism. if you have capital u r king or mafia. its same all over world. so What is way out Interest rate increases no easy loans ban or increase import duties though it wont effect much the person who pay 1 crore duty can pay 1 crore 10 lakh no issue

Wake Up Pakistan

I need Customs Data where you are claiming 700Mil Cars imported> please share Data. I heard 60% imported Food items and Freight cost is double Prices are 30% increases

Wake Up Pakistan

If we do not complete IMF program than we will not able to pay 14.5 billion debt this FY leave alone CAD and than we also have to pay 7.8 billion IMF liabilities to IMF in just 6 months due to pre mature ending IMF program, which is why Sri Lanka is defaulted. IMF has freezes their loan.

That is why he said deep freeze the program not suspend it.
Do you think people sitting in Finance ministry are stupid they don't know all this. Please send me IMF docs from where you are claiming this.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you think people sitting in Finance ministry are stupid they don't know all this. Please send me IMF docs from where you are claiming this.
Sir our reserve is in - not plus. Our reserve our negative and only when we do IMF program fully than we it will be in positive reserve.

Wake Up Pakistan

Sir our reserve is in - not plus. Our reserve our negative and only when we do IMF program fully than we it will be in positive reserve.
Illogical. Our Reserves are only-ve because of our this year debt payments. If no debts payments these are +ve reserves. To secure reserves ban luxury imports and increase Interest rate. Improve Tax Collection and increase Export

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Illogical. Our Reserves are only-ve because of our this year debt payments. If no debts payments these are +ve reserves. To secure reserves ban luxury imports and increase Interest rate. Improve Tax Collection and increase Export
No our reserve is negative because 7.8 billion is IMF liabilities, KSA and UAE combine (2 billion dollar paid last year with China help) 3 billion dollar safe deposit means cannot used 1 dollar and it is fixed deposit, which will only be returned when IMF program ends, China 4 billion dollar safe deposit and 5 billion dollar swap liabilities.

That is why we did Euro Bond right after IMF loan 500 million issued to Pakistan on March 26th 2021 , which improves are credit ratings and we get cheap loan. Sri Lanka is buying loan on 20% interest rate due to default risk is more than 50%.

Wake Up Pakistan

No our reserve is negative because 7.8 billion is IMF liabilities, KSA and UAE combine (2 billion dollar paid last year with China help) 3 billion dollar safe deposit means cannot used 1 dollar and it is fixed deposit, which will only be returned when IMF program ends, China 4 billion dollar safe deposit and 5 billion dollar swap liabilities.

That is why we did Euro Bond right after IMF loan 500 million issued to Pakistan on March 26th 2021 , which improves are credit ratings and we get cheap loan. Sri Lanka is buying loan on 20% interest rate due to default risk is more than 50%.
tHAT WAS LOAN FROM GOVT. ALTHOUGH TO KEEP OUR RESERVES BUT WE CAN KEEP THESE MONEY AND PAYING INTEREST ON TOP
THESE ARE KINDA SOFT LOANS

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
tHAT WAS LOAN FROM GOVT. ALTHOUGH TO KEEP OUR RESERVES BUT WE CAN KEEP THESE MONEY AND PAYING INTEREST ON TOP
THESE ARE KINDA SOFT LOANS
Those 7 billion of UAE, China and KSA are just number cannot use even 1 dollar and IMF liabilities cannot be used as well after ending the program. You should read article of what happened to Srl lanka when they prematurely end IMF program Nov 2019. You should read and why i was saying since July Shaukat tarin will murder PTI in this year.

Wake Up Pakistan

Those 7 billion of UAE, China and KSA are just number cannot use even 1 dollar and IMF liabilities cannot be used as well after ending the program. You should read article of what happened to Srl lanka when they prematurely end IMF program Nov 2019. You should read and why i was saying since July Shaukat tarin will murder PTI in this year.
Please send me Official Number in writing about IMF Liabilities. We can request these 7 Billions and convert to soft loans as we are already paying interest on these. You never know may be these reserves we could use for Import Bills. You dont have any details neither do I.

We both just doing Pot shot. you dont have any economic Background or not related to finance.

with no Offence: To me you are just B.Com third division

Wake Up Pakistan

Yeah Lou you are making lots of Hue and cry here. Look IMF loans comes with strict conditions. read this article on sri lanka

That would help the country to rely on its own resources instead of foreign borrowing, the Central Bank of Sri Lanka said in a statement Feb. 23. The steps will strengthen Sri Lanka’s credit profile, enhance exchange rate stability, and improve the resilience of the economy, it said.

What these measures also do are to help fend off interference from the IMF, whose aid comes with strict conditions — one of the reasons that prompted Malaysia’s then premier Mahathir Mohamad to shun aid fro ..

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please send me Official Number in writing about IMF Liabilities. We can request these 7 Billions and convert to soft loans as we are already paying interest on these. You never know may be these reserves we could use for Import Bills. You dont have any details neither do I.

We both just doing Pot shot. you dont have any economic Background or not related to finance.

with no Offence: To me you are just B.Com third division
Sir when you complete IMF program than only it will be converted into 20 years debt. Look at Argentina ended IMF program and their 42 billion IMF liabilities freezed and same as Sri Lanka.

We have to take hard pill for 1.5 years more so that we end IMF program we will have at least 40 billion reserve.