Focus on Sindh!

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think YouTubers will do Pakistan and PTI a great service if they start to focus on Sindh instead of Punjab and the Federal government alone.
This is exactly what Pppp wants.
Even if each YouTuber does 1 program a week on Sindh it will be so much more difficult for Pppp to defend themselves.
Make Bilawal busy in Sindh and that will have to occupy his time and energy and hopefully bring some good for Sindhis.

Hate_Nooras

I think YouTubers will do Pakistan and PTI a great service if they start to focus on Sindh instead of Punjab and the Federal government alone.
Even if each YouTuber does 1 program a week on Sindh it will be so much more difficult for Pppp to defend themselves.
Make Bilawal busy in Sindh and that will have to occupy his time and energy and hopefully bring some good for Sindhis.
Sindh is a feudal society, whoch about 30 yrs behind everyone else. The PPP have no shame and have given up the pretense of good governance.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hahaha….So naive of you to even think that these bunch of clowns Bilawal and Co will one day bring some good to Sindhis?….Not even on their dead bodies. ?

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
no pressure can turn these PPP morons to behave like civilized humans and no misery can throw bhutto out of sindhis minds. PPP have created a medieval society of Zombies in this 21st-century world. As long as the establishment is shoulder to shoulder with them, NO HOPES-ABSOLUTELY NO.

stargazer

no pressure can turn these PPP morons to behave like civilized humans and no misery can throw bhutto out of sindhis minds. PPP have created a medieval society of Zombies in this 21st-century world. As long as the establishment is shoulder to shoulder with them, NO HOPES-ABSOLUTELY NO.
I don't understand the disgruntled, self-defeating attitude. I guess from your post it seems that we would be better off letting the establishment rule us if that is true.
We should have faith and confidence in our planning and hope from Allah.
No one has the right to spread hopelessness.

stargazer

Hahaha….So naive of you to even think that these bunch of clowns Bilawal and Co will one day bring some good to Sindhis?….Not even on their dead bodies. ?
Not naive, just hoping that Allah will help the people if they decide to help themselves.
Allah to buray banday say bhe deen ka acha kaam lai laita hai.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not naive, just hoping that Allah will help the people if they decide to help themselves.
Allah to buray banday say bhe deen ka acha kaam lai laita hai.
ہلا خیر یہ تو آپ نے صحیح کہا.