for Prayers, for Help, for Ibaadat, one and only Allah....

sohailkhan007

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
SURAH.6.
کہہ دو میں تم سے یہ نہیں کہتا کہ میرے پاس الله کے خزانے ہیں اور نہ میں غیب کا علم رکھتا ہوں اور نہ یہ کہتا ہوں کہ میں فرشتہ ہوں میں تو صرف اس وحی کی پیروی کرتا ہوں جو مجھ پر نازل کی جاتی ہے کہہ دو کیا اندھا اور آنکھوں والا دونوں برابر ہو سکتے ہیں کیا تم غور نہیں کرتے
50.Say (O Muhammad SAW): "I don't tell you that with me are the treasures of Allh, nor (that) I know the unseen; nor I tell you that I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "Are the blind and the one who sees equal? will you not then take thought?"

SURAH 7.
کہہ دو میں اپنی ذات کے نفع و نقصان کا بھی مالک نہیں مگرجو الله چاہے اور اگر میں غیب کی بات جان سکتا تو بہت کچھ بھلائیاں حاصل کر لیتا اور مجھے تکلیف نہ پہنچتی میں تو محض ڈرانے والا اور خوشخبری دینے والا ہوں ان لوگوں کو جو ایمان دار ہیں
Say: "I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith."

SURAH.18.
کہہ دو کہ میں بھی تمہارے جیسا آدمی ہی ہوں میری طرف وحی کی جاتی ہے کہ تمہارا معبود ایک ہی معبود ہے پھر جو کوئی اپنے رب سے ملنے کی امید رکھے تو اسے چاہیئے کہ اچھے کام کرے اور اپنے رب کی عبادت میں کسی کو شریک نہ بنائے
Say: "I am but a man like yourselves, (but) the inspiration has come to me, that your God is one God: whoever expects to meet his Lord, let him work righteousness, and in the worship of his Lord, admit no one as partner."

SURAH.35.
وہ رات کو دن میں داخل کرتا ہے اور دن کو رات میں داخل کرتا ہے اور اسی نے سورج اور چاند کو کام میں لگا رکھا ہے ہر ایک وقت مقرر تک چل رہا ہے یہی الله تمہارا رب ہے اسی کی بادشاہی ہے اور جنہیں تم اس کے سوا پکارتے ہو وہ ایک گھٹلی کے چھلکے کے مالک نہیں
SURAH.35.
اگر تم انہیں پکارو تو وہ تمہاری پکار کو نہیں سنتے اور اگر وہ سن بھی لیں تو تمہیں جواب نہیں دیتے اور قیامت کے دن تمہارے شرک کا انکار کر دیں گے اور تمہیں خبر رکھنے والے کی طرح کوئی نہیں بتائے گا

13.He merges Night into Day, and He merges Day into Night, and He has subjected the sun and the moon (to His Law): each one runs its course for a term appointed. Such is Allah your Lord: to Him belongs all Dominion. And those whom ye invoke besides Him have not the least power.
14.If ye invoke them, they will not listen to your call, and if they were to listen they cannot answer your (prayer). On the Day of Judgement they will reject your "Partnership." And none, (O man!) can tell thee (the Truth) like the One Who is acquainted with all things.

SURAH.46.
کہہ دو بھلا بتاؤ تو سہی جنہیں تم الله کے سوا پکارتے ہو مجھے دکھاؤ کہ انہوں نے زمین میں کون سی چیز پیدا کی ہے یا آسمانوں میں ان کا کوئی حصہ ہے میرے پاس اس سے پہلے کی کوئی کتاب لاؤ یا کوئی علم چلا آتا ہو وہ لاؤ اگر تم سچے ہو
SURAH.46.
اور اس سے بڑھ کر کون گمراہ ہے جو الله کےسوا اسےپکارتا ہے جو قیامت تک اس کے پکارنے کا جواب نہ دے سکے اور انہیں ان کے پکارنے کی خبر بھی نہ ہو
SURAH.46.

SURAH.46.
Say: "Do ye see what it is ye invoke besides Allah? Show me what it is they have created on earth, or have they a share in the heavens? Bring me a Book (revealed) before this, or any remnant of knowledge (ye may have), if ye are telling the truth!"
5.And who is more astray than one who invokes, besides Allah, such as will not answer him to the Day of Judgement, and who (in fact) are unconscious of their call (to them)?
6.And when mankind are gathered together (at the Resurrection), they will be hostile to them and reject their worship (altogether)!
او ر جب لوگ جمع کئےجائیں گے تو وہ ان کے دشمن ہو جائیں گے اور ان کی عبادت کے منکر ہوں گے

SURAH.2.
اور (اے پیغمبر) جب تم سے میرے بندے میرے بارے میں دریافت کریں تو (کہہ دو کہ) میں تو (تمہارے) پاس ہوں جب کوئی پکارنے والا مجھے پکارتا ہے تو میں اس کی دعا قبول کرتا ہوں تو ان کو چاہیئے کہ میرے حکموں کو مانیں اور مجھ پر ایمان لائیں تاکہ نیک رستہ پائیں

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright.

WE ARE THE ASHIQ E RASOOL....WE ARE READY TO DIE FOR HIM....WE LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING OUT IN THIS WORLD....MORE THAN OUR PARENTS, OUR CHILDRENS, AND FAMILY....BUT WE HAVE NEVER DONE THE DEEDS IN OUR LIVES THE WAY HE ASKED US TO DO....WE DO NOT FOLLOW HIS TEACHINGS....WHAT HE SAID, WE NEVER LEARNED....HE WAS SENT TO THE WORLD AS THE LIGHT TO MANKIND....TO BECOME HIS FOLLOWERS, WE HAVE TO FOLLOW WHAT PROPHET (SAW) ASKED US TO DO....WHAT TYPE OF LOVE OR ISHQ RASOOL IS, WHERE WE CANNOT EVEN HAVE TIME TO A SINGLE PRAY....WHERE OUR PROPHET USE TO PRAY DAY AND NIGHT TO ALLAH.....

UN LOGON KO SUNNA OR FOLLOW KARNE, OR AAPAS MAIN LARNA BAND KARO, JIN KE KHUDA WEST MAIN BETE HAIN.....

IF U REALLY WANT TO MAKE HIM HAPPY, IF U REALLY WANT TO PROVE UR LOVE TO PROPHET SAW, SHOW IT THROUGH UR 5 TIMES PRAYERS TO ALLAH, SHOW IT THROUGH UR PITY TOWARDS THE POORER S, SHOW IT THROUGH THE RESPECT TOWARDS UR ELDERS, PARENTS, AND TO EVERY HUMAN BEING. LEARN TO FORGIVE OTHERS....DO NOT ABUSE THE UMMATI OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAW)....AND EVERY HUMAN BEING ON EARTH AT PRESENT REGARDLESS OF HIS RELIGION, BELIEF'S, CASTE, OR COLOR, IS PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW UMMATI.....

AND WE SHOULD NOT GIVE THE HAQ OF ALLAH TO ANYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD.....THE CIRCLE OF IBAADAT IS TO ONE AND ONLY ALLAH.....ITS THE HAQ OF ALLAH. BY BRINGING ANYONE INSIDE THIS CIRCLE MAKES ALLAH UNHAPPY....OUR EVERY ACT IS FOR ONE AND ONLY ALLAH, AND SHOULD BE ACCORDING TO THE TEACHING OF ALLAH'S BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMAD(SAW).... YA ALLAH FORGIVE US , WE HAVE COMMITTED A LOT OF GUNAHS.........YA ALLAH FORGIVE US.......

Last edited:

patriot_purdesi

Senator (1k+ posts)
485340_608911822468181_1390395262_n.jpg

qasi

MPA (400+ posts)
great post bhai thank you so much for sharing :jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak:

BOORIA

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Jazak Allah Khair.

Quran 21:1-25

Arab text: بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا قَبْلَكَ إِلَّا رِجَالًا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِمْ ۖ فَاسْأَلُوا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٧﴾ وَمَا جَعَلْنَاهُمْ جَسَدًا لَا يَأْكُلُونَ الطَّعَامَ وَمَا كَانُوا خَالِدِينَ ﴿٨﴾
And We sent not before you, [O Muammad], except men to whom We revealed [the message], so ask the people of the message if you do not know. (7) And We did not make the prophets forms not eating food, nor were they immortal [on earth].(8)