Foreign Remittances Hit Daily Record - SBP

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
They just don't give any importance to what IK says.
So on this assumed pretense of yours, you are doing all this bandar dance? What an idiotic moron!!!

Well at the very least I made you admit the kanjar pmlum removed overseas vote solely because they knew 99% would vote for Khan and that this is the level of morality of your kanjar khana aka pmlun

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Koi aysa program jo harami patwarion nay shuru kiya ho jisko dunya recognize karti ho?
Saray achay program PTI nay shuru kiyay

yeh haram zaday tu mulk lootnay may mahir hain jinkey stories dunya kay akhbaroon, magzines, books aur video key soorat may avialble hain.

FV2HOXGWIAUFAQN
Oh bhai koi faida nahi

Hear no good only evil
See no good only evil
Speak no good only evil

Yeh haal hai in patwariyon ka specially when it comes to IK and vice versa. Ganju singh can shoot 10 people in the head daily on live TV and these patwaris will say he is the most honest and decent person on this earth.

But for Khan if they fins something that 20 years ago he ate a chewing gum and threw its wrapper on the ground instead of a bin, Oh ho ho ho, breaking news with thise headlines splashed all across every lifafa media outlet.

Chootiya patwaris like raja going crazy with their 50 pages long threads on this.

This is patwarism for you, to apna time barbaad matt karo, inko sub pata hai lekin jhoot, haram, chori inki rug rug aur haddiyon mein bus gaya hai.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So on this assumed pretense of yours, you are doing all this bandar dance? What an idiotic moron!!!

Well at the very least I made you admit the kanjar pmlum removed overseas vote solely because they knew 99% would vote for Khan and that this is the level of morality of your kanjar khana aka pmlun
None of the overseas Pakistani votes has been cancelled. Just move your a22 and come home to vote. Lots of idiots came to participate in the IKs Azadi march. Islamabad Hotels were all full. But unfortunately, IK had to go and shit in Bunni Gala.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
None of the overseas Pakistani votes has been cancelled. Just move your a22 and come home to vote. Lots of idiots came to participate in the IKs Azadi march. Islamabad Hotels were all full. But unfortunately, IK had to go and shit in Bunni Gala.
then why pm went to nawaz sharif along with cabinet. nawaz sharif could come to pakistan?

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Abay bhadway patwario, Khan comes after Pakistan, why should people damage Pakistan because Khan is not in power anymore. Fact ye ha k ye Khan ka initiative tha aur tmhary Khinzeer Bikau aaqa as usual credit lainy aagaye

kingkong71

Minister (2k+ posts)
These remittence if they are right just shows that these overseas Pakistanis are sending money to their relatives as situation here is worse, when country is making progress and jobs are there, people are making money these remittences will be low. I hope it makes sense. #امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور,#gobajwago

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Chootiya saalay dhakan teri aaqal waqai gand mein lagai hui hai, just like the idiot himself what an idiotic argument. ? ? ? ?

Your father will pay for the return ticket harami! Just a return ticket from US for a family of 5 is more than your entire raja tubbar earns in a year combined. And in GCC majority of Pakistanis can barely afford to make a trip once a year to visit family some only go once every two to three years.

Every country that holds a democratic election allows its overseas citizens to cast their ballots from their country of residence. My Mrs just casted her vote last month from here for her countrys election.

Tum BC patwari khu de maindak pata L ka bhi nahi hai ke duniya kaisay chalti hai bus nirri turr turr kerne aa jatay.

Koi apni pind shind ki zameen beech paisa jama ker, kissi foriegn country ka tour ker ke aa ke tuj jahil ko bhi pata lagay ke duniya mein log kaisay rehte hai duniya kaisay chalti hai, mushkil hai lekin shayad kuch aankahin aur dimaag khul hi jaye.

Remittance helps their families. Sending now when rupee is low is logical when expectation is of imf bailout. Why is this surprising news?

RajaRawal111

Chootiya saalay dhakan teri aaqal waqai gand mein lagai hui hai, just like the idiot himself what an idiotic argument. ? ? ? ?

Your father will pay for the return ticket harami! Just a return ticket from US for a family of 5 is more than your entire raja tubbar earns in a year combined. And in GCC majority of Pakistanis can barely afford to make a trip once a year to visit family some only go once every two to three years.

Every country that holds a democratic election allows its overseas citizens to cast their ballots from their country of residence. My Mrs just casted her vote last month from here for her countrys election.

Tum BC patwari khu de maindak pata L ka bhi nahi hai ke duniya kaisay chalti hai bus nirri turr turr kerne aa jatay.

Koi apni pind shind ki zameen beech paisa jama ker, kissi foriegn country ka tour ker ke aa ke tuj jahil ko bhi pata lagay ke duniya mein log kaisay rehte hai duniya kaisay chalti hai, mushkil hai lekin shayad kuch aankahin aur dimaag khul hi jaye.
Hell with you and your living abroad. I told you thousand times that a Dumb & Duffers like you has no other choice but to live abroad. Because you are not able to come up through the competitions that we Pakistanis have to see.

The Net is full of research and publications on the security of remote voting but Munafiqeen and Jahils like you will never care.
With the Establishment kicking at IKs A22, if the remote voting takes place, you will be surprised how a pig like you will appear as a die-hard voter of Nawaz Shareef.
?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Hell with you and your living abroad. I told you thousand times that a Dumb & Duffers like you has no other choice but to like abroad. Because you are not able to come up through the competitions that we Pakistanis have to see.

The Net is full of research and publications on the security of remote voting but Munafiqeen and Jahils like you will never care.
With the Establishment kicking at IKs A22, if the remote voting takes place, you will be surprised how a pig like you will appear as a die-hard voter of Nawaz Shareef.
?
Like I said cannot expect anything but stupidity from an idiotic moron. kyun ke sari zindagi maindak ne khu mein guzari hai.

Dozen of countries allow for overseas votes, they know nothing about security only pmlun are experts of security now! ? ? ? ?

The more you speak the more you expose what a munafiq moron you are.

I really don't think I've met anyone more dumber, blind and of a slave mentality than you. The dumbest of the dumb.

RajaRawal111

Like I said cannot expect anything but stupidity from an idiotic moron. kyun ke sari zindagi maindak ne khu mein guzari hai.

Dozen of countries allow for overseas votes, they know nothing about security only pmlun are experts of security now! ? ? ? ?

The more you speak the more you expose what a munafiq moron you are.

I really don't think I've met anyone more dumber, blind and of a slave mentality than you. The dumbest of the dumb.
The countries that used this kind of insecure voting do not have the over enthusiastic Establishment like us. And they don't have the hound like IK who will just need Iqtdaar by hook or crook.
But as I said if the Establishment is not in IKs favor, you all will appear as the followers of Nawaz Shareef after remote voting, then what will you do?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It’s for all, even for businesses, all you need to do is prove that money is from legit source
So are you saying when purchasing avenfeld flats ganju singh showed Qatari Khat in calabri font to UK authorities to prove the money was legit?

You need to read up on things a bit. London where majoritys of world laundered money is parked. Including the ganja. There is a reason why its called the money laundering capital of the world

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
It’s for all, even for businesses, all you need to do is prove that money is from legit source
So all it needs prove. Now govt corrupt ppl can send money outside saying its property share, forge document share here in pakistan to send,.same document of property share in uk bank? will this count as legit source? dont u think?