Former KP IG Nasir Durrani passed away due to COVID -19

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
today we lost our uncle due to covid he was only 45 plz take proper precaution this is deadly virus
I lost my father last month, here in UAE even with the best medical care available. my aunt this month and last year my uncle. And too more close relatives are in ICU all due to covid in Pakistan. And I know many more friends and families who have lost loved ones due to this.

It's super deadly specially to the elderly and people are taking it very lightly. I too caught it from my dad (and my Mrs and 8 year old daughter) and symptoms showed up on the 9 and 10th day. I think I got hit with a small viral load. And other than being tired and having mild fever all the time it didn't too much alhamdulilah. Its been over 15 ish days since I recovered but still. I feel tired for no reason and need to take multiple naps during the day. If I do a little physical activity I get tired and out of breath. Not fasting this Ramadan this time because of this too.

pti 56

Minister (2k+ posts)
I lost my father last month, here in UAE even with the best medical care available. my aunt this month and last year my uncle. And too more close relatives are in ICU all due to covid in Pakistan. And I know many more friends and families who have lost loved ones due to this.

It's super deadly specially to the elderly and people are taking it very lightly. I too caught it from my dad (and my Mrs and 8 year old daughter) and symptoms showed up on the 9 and 10th day. I think I got hit with a small viral load. And other than being tired and having mild fever all the time it didn't too much alhamdulilah. Its been over 15 ish days since I recovered but still. I feel tired for no reason and need to take multiple naps during the day. If I do a little physical activity I get tired and out of breath. Not fasting this Ramadan this time because of this too.
really sorry for your loss nothing can fill the gap if you lose someone you love most my mother/father sister including me we also infected but sukar hai allah ka we all recovered you are right we all still feel tired and out of breath even negative after multiple tests

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

May Allah rest their souls in peace.
Oh brother, accept my sincere condolence for losing your father, aunt, and uncle to the covid 19.
May Allah give you the strength and courage to cope with this great loss. Take care of yourself and your immediate family.

Wake up Pak

ہمیں اللّٰہ نے موقع دیا ہے، بھارت کے حالات سے عبرت پکڑیں اور ایس او پیز پر من و عن عمل کرکے وائرس سے بچ جائیں ہمیں اس موقع کو ضائع نہیں کرنا چاہیے، خدارا احتیاط کریں، اپنے لیے، اپنے پیاروں کے لیے

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

We can only do so much rest life and Death is in Allah's hand.

Allah bless your fathers Soul, and everyone who departed.

Dr Adam

إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Extremely sad to learn about your dear dad and other relatives succumbing to C-19

RIP
?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
really sorry for your loss nothing can fill the gap if you lose someone you love most my mother/father sister including me we also infected but sukar hai allah ka we all recovered you are right we all still feel tired and out of breath even negative after multiple tests

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

May Allah rest their souls in peace.
Oh brother, accept my sincere condolence for losing your father, aunt, and uncle to the covid 19.
May Allah give you the strength and courage to cope with this great loss. Take care of yourself and your immediate family.
إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Extremely sad to learn about your dear dad and other relatives succumbing to C-19

RIP
?
Thank you all for your concern. The hardest part was my father although 78, was a very fit and healthy man, he ate proper food no oily or meaty stuff, kept his weight in check, went for walks every morning, had no mobility issues, drove himself everywhere, just had his driving license renewed, basically a health fanatic, had his own blood pressure and heart rate monitoring equipment.

And then he caught this damn virus even though he was super careful, stepped out of the house only when required, followed SOPs. The last I saw him was in the back of an ambulance, since all C-19 patients are kept in isolation with no visitors allowed and last spoke to him two days later on the phone. Then he had to be put on a ventilator as he had respiratory, the his heart started having issues, them acute kidney failure, last three tests done came back covid negative, but the virus had already done its damage and a few days later he was gone.

My aunt also the exact same thing. And she came from a line of doctors, she herself a doctor and all her sons and daughters also doctors, so she was obviously super careful and yet she got infected.

So if nothing else for but your elderly parents and relatives follow the rules and SOPs. You might get it and recover with symptoms but if your bring it home with you......................

Dr Adam

Thank you all for your concern. The hardest part was my father although 78, was a very fit and healthy man, he ate proper food no oily or meaty stuff, kept his weight in check, went for walks every morning, had no mobility issues, drove himself everywhere, just had his driving license renewed, basically a health fanatic, had his own blood pressure and heart rate monitoring equipment.

And then he caught this damn virus even though he was super careful, stepped out of the house only when required, followed SOPs. The last I saw him was in the back of an ambulance, since all C-19 patients are kept in isolation with no visitors allowed and last spoke to him two days later on the phone. Then he had to be put on a ventilator as he had respiratory, the his heart started having issues, them acute kidney failure, last three tests done came back covid negative, but the virus had already done its damage and a few days later he was gone.

My aunt also the exact same thing. And she came from a line of doctors, she herself a doctor and all her sons and daughters also doctors, so she was obviously super careful and yet she got infected.

So if nothing else for but your elderly parents and relatives follow the rules and SOPs. You might get it and recover with symptoms but if your bring it home with you......................

I am very sad to hear all this, my brother. May Allah grant him and other family members high ranks in Jannah and give "sabar" to you and to all the family members. Aameen.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am very sad to hear all this, my brother. May Allah grant him and other family members high ranks in Jannah and give "sabar" to you and to all the family members. Aameen.
Sir G you also take care of yourself, you are in that dangerous age bracket and living in another country with very high rates. My whole point was even if you are healthy with no underlying conditions it can be fatal just due to the age factor.