Found out why India and UAE are too close.

imalam

MPA (400+ posts)
So Modi helped Sheikhs otherwise his dirty laundry would have been exposed all over the word. According to the Guardian newspaper,
"
The new videos include her first account of how her attempt to flee in January 2018, which was years in the making, failed. In an operation planned with a French businessman, Hervé Jaubert, and her martial arts instructor and friend Tiina Jauhiainen, Latifa took a dinghy from the Dubai shore to a US-flagged yacht in international waters.

Eight days later, off India’s west coast, the yacht was stormed by special forces who, Jauhiainen claims, used smoke grenades to force her and Latifa to the deck and detained them at gunpoint.

A UK judge last year accepted testimony that the raid was conducted by Indian soldiers and that Latifa and others may have given their position away by communicating with people while at sea. “Latifa’s last words as she was dragged away kicking and screaming were to the effect that ‘You can’t get me back alive. Don’t take me back. Shoot me here, don’t take me back’,” the judgment read."https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...or-princess-latifa-forcibly-returned-to-dubai

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)
So Modi helped Sheikhs otherwise his dirty laundry would have been exposed all over the word. According to the Guardian newspaper,
"
The new videos include her first account of how her attempt to flee in January 2018, which was years in the making, failed. In an operation planned with a French businessman, Hervé Jaubert, and her martial arts instructor and friend Tiina Jauhiainen, Latifa took a dinghy from the Dubai shore to a US-flagged yacht in international waters.

Eight days later, off India’s west coast, the yacht was stormed by special forces who, Jauhiainen claims, used smoke grenades to force her and Latifa to the deck and detained them at gunpoint.

A UK judge last year accepted testimony that the raid was conducted by Indian soldiers and that Latifa and others may have given their position away by communicating with people while at sea. “Latifa’s last words as she was dragged away kicking and screaming were to the effect that ‘You can’t get me back alive. Don’t take me back. Shoot me here, don’t take me back’,” the judgment read."https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...or-princess-latifa-forcibly-returned-to-dubai
No one gives a Damn

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not of our concern. An internal issue of UAE and family.
We would also done the same if ship was in our borders.

Its issue of UAE and media houses blackmailing UAE Government.

imalam

MPA (400+ posts)
Not of our concern. An internal issue of UAE and family.
We would also done the same if ship was in our borders.

Its issue of UAE and media houses blackmailing UAE Government.

Are you dumb? It is our concern. UAE is helping that butcher and undermining the rights of Kashmiri people in OIC along with Mother Fcuker bin Salman. Internal UAE family matters will cost million of Kashmiri people. If UAE is with India, Pakistan should assist the Iranians in Nuclear and Missile programme. Tit for Tat.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you dumb? It is our concern. UAE is helping that butcher and undermining the rights of Kashmiri people in OIC along with Mother Fcuker bin Salman. Internal UAE family matters will cost million of Kashmiri people. If UAE is with India, Pakistan should assist the Iranians in Nuclear and Missile programme. Tit for Tat.
Two different issues.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Something doesn't sit right in this story and that is Herve Jaubert. I sort of know him personally and have had extensive discussions with him. He fled the country somewhere in 2009/10 and is a wanted man in the UAE. So how did he come back into Dubai without getting caught to launch this rescue mission?

In my talks with him, he didn't come across as a very honest or truthful person either. He even said he would send me his book and never did.