Fraud in corona vaccination

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
I request the army to take the vaccination in their hands because in February a few months back a sitting federal minister of PTI allegedly inoculated more than 100 plus members of his family in Islamabad before the wedding of his children. Medina ki riasat is a dream for every Muslim believer, but this act alone negates the whole concept of that grand idea. Some people that allegedly got vaccinated at the ministers residence were below 25 . So in order for the whole Pakistan to get vaccinated we can't trust this govt or as a matter of fact any govt, and instead the vaccination should be carried out by the army. Everyone trusts them. Asda Umar can be a sweet talker but we need action and not somebody who can sell shit as gold at this point. Make sure we are carrying more than 5 lakh vaccinations per day. It should be done on war footing with these centres operating 24/7. Also, if PTI has a little shame this alleged minister should be sacked. Enough of his blackmailing. He is known for nepotism and currently has as many family members as Nawaz Sharif & Co used to have in govt.

P.S Trolls who would come and slander now. Tomorrow in Jummat ul wida. I solemnly swear I voted for PTI and also will bash them wholeheartedly if I find them pulling a fast one on the masses.

Last edited:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I request the army to take the vaccination in their hands because in February a few months back a sitting federal minister of PTi inoculated more than 100 plus members of his family in Islamabad before the wedding of his children. Medina ki riasat is a dream for every Muslim believer, but this act alone negates the whole concept of that grand idea. Some people that allegedly got vaccinated at the ministers residence were below 25 . So in order for the whole Pakistan to get vaccinated we can't trust this govt or as a matter of fact any govt, and instead the vaccination should be carried out by the army. Everyone trusts them. Asda Umar can be a sweet talker but we need action and not somebody who can sell shit as gold at this point. Make sure we are carrying more than 5 lakh vaccinations per day. It should be done on war footing with these centres operating 24 hours. Also, if PTI has a little shame this minister should be sacked. Enough of his blackmailing. He is known for nepotism and currently has as many family members as Nawaz and family used to have in govt.

P.S Trolls who would come and slander now. Tomorrow in Jummat ul wida. I solemnly swear I voted for PTI and also will bash them wholeheartedly if I find them pulling a fast one on the masses.
Why you did not name this federal minister?

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Why you did not name this federal minister?
More than enough information has been shared. But that is not the point. I would have bypassed the queue too if I could. But that is where systems come in play which this govt has failed to put in place.

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Your allegations dont make sense. The vaccine gives immunity 2-3 weeks after the SECOND dose! How can vaccination few days before wedding protect anyone

Still the allegations should be investigated and culptits punished.

Respect

let establishment take control of the vaccines just in case there are some mishaps.

Respect

More than enough information has been shared. But that is not the point. I would have bypassed the queue too if I could. But that is where systems come in play which this govt has failed to put in place.
Maybe it was a noon league tout amongst the realms of PTI. There are some gadars in party please name the culprit.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
But on the one hand you are complaining about a federal minister and on the second, you are chickening out to name him? Now how can anyone ask the government to take some action against him?

chaiwala

Voter (50+ posts)
FYi, Families of Generals have been vaccinated already before any of the other Officers/ Brig. & lower or jawans even get a glimpse of hope of being vaccinated. so The Savior you are looking towards is frankly the Rat

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Your allegations dont make sense. The vaccine gives immunity 2-3 weeks after the SECOND dose! How can vaccination few days before wedding protect anyone

The wedding was spread over a few days and the walima was after a few weeks.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Vaccination is going on smoothly!! Stop being dramatic, we have relatives in Pakistan and alhamdulilah we are getting positive feedback !! And by the way it’s May, so move on!!

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Vaccination is going on smoothly!! Stop being dramatic, we have relatives in Pakistan and alhamdulilah we are getting positive feedback !! And by the way it’s May, so move on!!
You get money to vouch for this. Lagay raho. I admit vaccination is going smoothly but if one person administers 100 people before their turn that shows moral bankruptcy. Its not like Pakistan is sitting on a billion doses of vaccine.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
All my family members (60+) got vaccinated, 50+ got msg and are in line within 2-3 days, 45+ registered. Failed to understand From where u got all those misinformation??
You are trying so hard to justify a wrong. If everything was so honkey dory in Pakistan we would be a G7 nation by now. Wake up from your slumber or ignorance

ejunooni

MPA (400+ posts)

The first dose provides protection after a few weeks. Its just not full protection. In certain countries like canada, the second dose is given after 4 months but yes it takes 2-3 weeks to develop any kind of immunity